国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【巴基斯坦网友】经济:巴基斯坦准备从印度进口电力

向下

【巴基斯坦网友】经济:巴基斯坦准备从印度进口电力 Empty 【巴基斯坦网友】经济:巴基斯坦准备从印度进口电力

帖子 由 Admin 周六 三月 22, 2014 6:57 pm

世界银行为从印度进口1200兆瓦电力的可行性研究和传输线路(的搭建)提供融资,尽管遭到各方的反对,巴基斯坦还是把最初的电力贸易协议草案送交东部邻国。

消息人士对《论坛快报》说,预可行性研究已经完成,电力输送的线路已经确定。

“Now, the World Bank has also offered to finance a feasibility study along with the (installation of) transmission line to import 1,200MW power from India,” a senior government official said, adding that a draft of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was handed over to Indian authorities in a recent meeting held in New Delhi.

He said India would respond to Pakistan after going through the draft of initial deal. Pakistan would import 500MW of power initially, to be enhanced to 1,200MW at a later stage. The plan could be implemented within a year by laying a transmission line, he added.

“现在,世界银行已经为从印度进口1200兆瓦电力的可行性研究以及传输线路的搭建提供融资,”一位政府高官说道,他还表示,最近在新德里举行的一场会议上,谅解备忘录草案已经交给印度当局。

他指出,印方在审阅最初协议的草案后将会对巴方做出回应。巴基斯坦最初会进口500兆瓦电力,后期提高到1200兆瓦。该计划将于一年内开始实施。

以下是巴基斯坦《论坛快报》读者的评论:
译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/pakistan-all-set-to-import-electricity-from-india.html

Char Latan

Do not accept the electricity if it is not halal.

Recommend118

如果电是不清真的,那就别接受。
aid Hamid

This is a conspiracy by India to sell us electricity that would be rigged to electrocute innocent Pakistanis.

Recommend108

印度把电卖给我们是一个阴谋,那些电是用来施以电刑处死无辜巴基斯坦人的。
lahori

India itself faces a power crisis

Recommend34

印度自身都面临电力危机。
Ali

But it would be Hindu Electricity. Should I pay my bills, if I find that the connection to my home is coming from the Hindu’s. Should Mosques be connected to this source of electricity. I am confused. Must ask the elders.

Recommend127

那可是印度教徒发的电啊。如果我发现自家用的电来自印度,我该买单吗?清真寺能用这种电吗。我困惑了,必须去咨询长老。
PakFront

We really should not be dealing with the devil. The money we pay them will be used by RAW to destabilize our country.

Recommend27

我们不应该同这个魔鬼打交道,付给他们的钱会被用于破坏我们国家的稳定。
ayesha

Can’t believe that Pakistan has to now import the Electricity from India.

Recommend10

令人难以置信的是巴基斯坦如今从印度进口电力了。
ala

Power from india ? Did Pakistan got permission from Hafez syed ?

Recommend42

从印度进口电力?巴基斯坦是否得到了哈菲兹·赛义德的批准?
Raj Kafir

Since when India have surplus electricity.

印度从什么时候开始电力过剩了。
zaid hamid

It will be bad quality electricity. Moreover importing is not a solution, Increasing electricity generation capacity is.

Recommend47

印度的电的质量不行。况且进口电力不是解决办法,提高发电能力才是。
Abid

Well done Team PMLN! Get rid of power shortage in next 3 to 4 years. Trade and other energy projects with India will immensely benefit both countries, especially Pakistan.

Recommend64

干得好!争取未来3到4年解决电力短缺问题。与印度展开贸易和其他能源项目的合作将极大惠及两国,特别是巴基斯坦。
Raju

What a stupid idea. I suffer 6 hours of power cuts to my home which is outside of Delhi and they are going to give electricity to Pakistan. We don’t have sufficient electricity for our own use.

Recommend99

这个主意糟透了。我家在德里郊外,饱受(每天)停电6小时之苦,他们居然把电输往巴基斯坦,我们自己都不够用啊。

vivek

@Raju:
sir i am sure ur not from outskirts of delhi.

Recommend20

先生,我敢肯定你不是住在德里郊区。

Indian reader

@Raju: You are a Pakistani in disguise. There is no 6 hour powercut any where India and there is surplus electricity generated in most states.

你是冒充印度人的巴基斯坦人。一天停电6小时的地方在印度压根就不存在,印度大多数邦的电力过剩。

dude

@Raju:
sometimes its better giving electricity to pakistan than transmitting thousands of kilometers which may cause huge transmission loss.

Recommend10

有时候把电卖给巴基斯坦,比把电输送几千公里而遭受巨大的传输损耗更为明智。
Nabeel

Well well. My friends from India tell that they also suffer from prolonged blackouts and have to live without electricity for up to 12 hours in summers.

Wonder why would India want to sell us the electricity when its own people also need it !!

Recommend29

好吧,我的印度朋友说他们要忍受长时间停电之苦,夏天时每天要停电12个小时。

印度自己需要电,为什么要卖给我们!
Truther

Wow a great step towards self sufficiency by Nawaz ***

Recommend4

哇,这是纳瓦兹政府朝能源自给自足所迈出的伟大一步。
sensible

India is playing a smart game here. India itself has energy crises and wants to export electricity to Pakistan? Basically, India wants Pakistan to be dependent on India like electricity, water and other necessary commodities which will allow India in the long run to hold a diplomatic edge over Pakistan regarding all matters between India and Pakistan.

Recommend16

印度在玩一场聪明的游戏。印度自身面临能源危机,却把电输送到巴基斯坦?根本上来说,印度希望巴基斯坦依赖印度供应水、电和其他必需品。长远来看,在处理两国的一切事务方面,印度就能对巴基斯坦保持外交优势。
Aschraful Makhlooq

Import electricity from India is equal to the betrayal and treason with the innocent and sinless Kashmiri people’s freesom’s struggle,martyrs and sacrifices in Disputed Kashmir…..

Recommend9

从印度进口电力相当于对那些为了自由展开斗争而牺牲的无辜克什米尔人民的背叛...
Arindom

Will India supply ‘halal’ electricity? Else how can un-Islamic electricity be consumed ??

Recommend51

印度能供应清真的电吗?要不然非清真的电怎么用?
Abid

Guys take it easy, we should appreciate the progress.

Recommend7

各位,别紧张,我们应该欣赏这一进步。
Shameel Faraz

I dont understand, why did we not accept China’s offer? Was that story even real? If so, then not accepting from a friendly country and rather accepting it from supposedly our enemy is beyond my comprehension.

Recommend6

我有些不理解,为什么我们不接受中国提供的电?那样不是更实际吗?拒绝友好国家而去接受敌国,这是我不理解的。

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题