国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【美国网友】政治:台湾学生占领立法会抗议与中国的协议

向下

【美国网友】政治:台湾学生占领立法会抗议与中国的协议 Empty 【美国网友】政治:台湾学生占领立法会抗议与中国的协议

帖子 由 Admin 周五 三月 21, 2014 12:42 pm

Hundreds of students occupy Taiwan'sLegislature to protest China pact
台湾学生占领立法会以抗议与中国协议
【美国网友】政治:台湾学生占领立法会抗议与中国的协议 140319101017-taiwan-protest-04-restricted-horizontal-gallery

(CNN) -- Hundreds of students remainedbarricaded in Taiwan's Legislature early Wednesday in protest of the rulingparty's push for a trade pact with China, which demonstrators claim will hurtthe island.
(CNN)——几百名学生周三早上依旧占领立法会,以抗议执政党与中国方面的贸易协议,这些抗议者称这个协议会损害台湾利益。

The protesters, mostly university students,entered the main assembly hall inside the Legislative Yuan in Taipei on Tuesdaynight and blocked the entrances with chairs, according to images and accountsfiled from the scene with CNN iReport.
这些抗议者中大多数是大学生,周二晚上进入了位于台北的立法院,并用椅子堵住了入口。

Beijing considers Taiwan a breakawayprovince and has never ruled out the use of force to achieve reunification.
北京把台湾当成是分离出去的一个省份,并不排除使用武力统一台湾。

Taiwan also calls itself the Republic ofChina.
台湾也称自己为中华民国。

vtcls • 15 hours ago
Dear Mr. Sanchez,

Please correct this false statement:

"since the pair's acrimonious split in1949."

Taiwan did NOT split with China in 1949 andTaiwan was never involved in the Chinese Civil War. Taiwan was ceded to Japanway back in 1895; it is the Republic of China that was defeated in 1949 thenfled to Taiwan. "Taiwan also calls itself the Republic of China."Yes, that's only true to the extent that the Republic of China governs Taiwan,but the majority of the Taiwanese population are people whose ancestorsinhabited the island way before the ROC took over Taiwan. If you ever visitTaiwan and ask the locals what they call their country, they willoverwhelmingly tell you that they call it Taiwan. Please do some research onTaiwan's history and fix this!

Thank you.
393 • Reply•Share › One other person is typing…
文章中的错误我想指出来:
“1949后台湾和中国分裂。”
台湾和中国并不是在1949年分裂,台湾从来没有加入中国内战。台湾在1895年就被割让给日本了;中华民国1949年失败后才逃到了台湾。
“台湾也称自己为中华民国。”
是的,中华民国现在的确在统治台湾,但是大多数台湾人的祖先早在中华民国统治台湾前就已经居住在岛上了。如果你访问台湾并询问当地人是如何称呼自己国家的,他们肯定会告诉你他们称自己国家为台湾。请好好研究一下台湾的历史再写这种文章好吗。谢谢。

WorldPeace vtcls • 14 hours ago
So what was Taiwan before Japan?
47 •Reply•Share ›
那在日本统治台湾之前,台湾属于谁的?

mancaesar WorldPeace • 14 hours ago
Taiwan was a semi-autonomous part of QingDynasty China for about 200 years prior to 1895, when it was ceded to Japan.Before that it was never governed by the mainland. So all this talk aboutTaiwan being part of China for thousands of years is nonsense.
129 • Reply•Share ›
1895年割让给日本前的200年间,台湾是作为清朝中国的半自治地区。在那之前从来没被大陆统治过。所以说台湾几千年来都是中国的一部分简直就是胡言乱语。

WorldPeace mancaesar • 14 hours ago
Then why did the Qing Dynasty have theauthority to cede it over to Japan if they were never a part of them. I thoughtTaiwan was like a satellite state during the Ming dynasty, Zheng He governed itduring his expedition in South East Asia in the 1400s.

your right tho, thousands of years isnonsense, but to claim taiwan never had any ties with mainland china is prettyfar-fetched
78 •Reply•Share ›
如果台湾从来就不是中国的一部分,那清朝有啥权力将台湾割让给日本?我觉得在明朝时期台湾是中国的附庸国,15世纪时郑和在探访东南亚期间统治过台湾。
你说的对,说台湾几千年来都是中国的一部分,这种说法确实不靠谱,但是说台湾从来与大陆都没有关系,这种说法也太牵强了。

LongLiveDemocracy WorldPeace • 12 hours ago
I believe that Ukraine was once part ofRussia, so why do USA and Europe make all the fuss over Crimean matter?Americans were English descendants, so UK shall rule over USA, no? Please usesome common sense. When two things are so much different from each other, youjust can't combine them altogether and classified as one.
54 •Reply•Share ›
我相信乌克兰在过去是属于俄罗斯的一部分,既然如此,那欧美为什么要对克里米亚事件大惊小怪?美国人也是英国人的后代,那英国就得统治美国了吗?当然不是。有点常识好不好。当两种事物是如此不同时,你是无法把他们结合在一起并归为一类的。

davidwang LongLiveDemocracy • 11 hours ago
Hey do you know international law? WhenUSA, Canada, NZ, AU, India, Kenya became independent country they all signedtreaty with UK. And UK accept their claim. Has Taiwan signed any treaty withChina yet? Don't make that English descendants analogy, it says nothing.
22 •Reply•Share ›
嘿,你知道国际法吗?当美国、加拿大、新西兰、澳洲、印度、肯尼亚独立时都与英国签订了条约。英国也承认了他们独立。而台湾与中国签订任何条约了吗?不要做英国人后代的类比,那说明不了什么。

taiwanese davidwang • 11 hours ago
That's because they all have been colonizedby UK. Do you know the truth that the Great China Communists have never evergoverned Taiwan even by 1 second? I know they want it so bad and that's whythey've tried hard to brainwash all the world that Taiwan is part of China.
65 •Reply•Share ›
那是因为这些国家都被英国殖民过。中国的共产主义者从来没有统治过台湾,这你知道吗?我知道这些共产主义者想台湾想疯了,所以才对全世界洗脑说台湾是中国的一部分。

davidwang taiwanese • 11 hours ago
Territory has no relationship withcountry‘s system of govt. When USSR was communist, they could give Crimea toUkraine. It comes to democratic system Russia, they again want Crimea.

Even China become democratic countrytomorrow, China and Taiwan still need to talk the treaty. The treaty haschoices including Taiwan independence or joining in China.
10 •Reply•Share ›
领土的归属问题与一个国家的政府管理系统无关。前苏联还是共产主义国家,他们不照样把克里米亚让给乌克兰了。现在的俄罗斯算是民主国家,照样想要回克里米亚。
即使中国明天就变成民主国家,中国和台湾还是得进行条约谈判。条约谈判的内容包括台湾独立或者加入中国。

taiwanese davidwang • 10 hours ago
Since most of Taiwanese people don't likethe war, it's not gonna happen until China really become a democratic country.Thanks for your advice but no.
19 •Reply•Share ›
由于大多数台湾人不想发生战争,除非中国真的变成民主国家,否则不会和中国签订条约。谢谢你的建议,但是我们不接受。

davidwang taiwanese • 10 hours ago
If Taiwanese want independence, the treatyis necessary. When outside Mongolia claimed independence, China signed andaccepted their indpendence. You can see China did never claim Mongolia sincethe agreement.

If you are really Taiwanese I really wantto talk with you in Chinese language. You know, last year I called aSingaporean. Firstly we talk in English, but when we both found we can useChinese, we had a good laugh.
12 •Reply•Share ›
如果台湾想要活的独立,那么签订条约是必要的。当外蒙古宣布独立时,中国签订了条约接受其独立。你可以看到自从签订条约后中国再也没有说外蒙古是属于自己的。
如果你真是台湾人,我真想用中文和你交流。你知道吗,去年我和一名新加坡人通电话。一开始我们用英文交流,后来我们发现对方都是中国人后我们笑得好开心。

willie daniels davidwang • 5 hours ago
You know why Mongolia got their RIGHTFULterritory?!! They know what a pissed-off Mongol army is like!! LOL Genghis& Kublai Khan terrorized the Chinese dynasty in the 1200's and ruled themfor decades!! You don't even know your own country's history!
5 •Reply•Share ›
你知道为什么蒙古可以获得他们合法的领土吗?!!因为中国人知道蒙古军队是多么的愤怒可怕!!成吉思汗和忽必烈在13世纪对中国实行了恐怖统治并统治中国达几十年!!你甚至都不知道自己国家的历史!

willie daniels davidwang • 5 hours ago
Communist China will always be Red!! Nevera democracy.Wow, Wang--YOU are really brainwashed! Taiwan is a democracy now!And the US will defend Taiwan from any Red Chinese attacks. And Crimea wasnever originally Russian territory---it was taken by force in 1700's by EmpressCatherine! Welcome to reality--now go back under your rock.
2 •Reply•Share ›
共产主义的中国将永远都是红色的!!永远也不会变成民主国家。王啊,你真的被洗脑了!台湾现在是民主国家!美国会保护台湾免受红色中国的袭击。克里米亚在一开始的时候从来就不是俄罗斯领土,是在18世纪的时候被叶卡捷琳娜二世武力夺取的!这才是事实!

mancaesar davidwang • 5 hours ago
Um...but territory absolutely has arelationship with the government. The USSR is a perfect example. When itcollapsed, all the republics regained their independence. Crimea was given toUkraine because Ukraine was part of the USSR. That would be like China givingChongqing back to Sichuan Province. Oooo, big deal.

I'm not sure which side you're arguing. Youkeep raising wonderful examples that support what I'm saying.
2 •Reply•Share ›
嗯,但是领土归属绝对与政府形式有关系。苏联就是个完美的例子。当苏联解体时,所有的共和国就都独立了。克里米亚给乌克兰是因为乌克兰是苏联的一部分。就好比中国把重庆交还给四川省。哦,了不起的事。
我不知道你是站在哪一边的。你所举的例子都支持了我的说法。

mancaesar davidwang • 5 hours ago
I'm glad you raised that point. The UK, inits wisdom, realized that these territories were actually independent nations,so they accepted their bids for independence (obviously not the US, but thatdidn't stop the US from gaining it anyway). See, the UK realized that it wouldhave been silly to stubbornly refuse to grant independence to territories thatwere already independent in real life. What would be the point in refusing?That kind of wisdom could really benefit China, and maybe show the rest of theworld that its come out of puberty and is ready to be an adult country.However, a major difference is that the UK actually was governing theirterritories and colonies. Taxes from the colonies were going to London. Butthey still let them go because they were mostly independent. Taiwan, on theother hand, isn't governed by China at all. Taiwan is far more of a sovereignnation than any of the Commonwealth countries were when they gainedindependence. So I struggle to find a single legitimate excuse for China'sbehavior and attitude toward Taiwan. So far, I haven't found any.
10 •Reply•Share ›
很高兴你提出这个观点。英国明白这些地区实际上都是独立的国家,所以接受了他们独立的请求(显然不情愿美国独立,但这也无法阻止美国取得独立地位)。看到没有,英国意识到不让这些国家独立将是愚蠢的行为,因为实际上这些国家已经处于独立的状态了。拒绝他们独立又有啥用?英国的这种智慧同样可以使中国收益,并且可以向世界展示中国已经走出了青春期开始向成年期走去了。然而主要的不同点在于英国实际上统治了这些国家和殖民地。殖民地的税收被运往英国。但英国还是让他们独立了,因为很大程度上这些国家已经处于独立状态了。而目前的台湾根本没有被中国统治。比起这些英联邦国家取得独立地位时来说,现在的台湾更是个主权国家。所以中国对台湾根本不具备任何合法性,至少目前为止我还没有找到一条。

My New Life in Asia Fermi Zhang • 9 hours ago
I think the reason why Taiwanese are soangry about the Chinese government is that the Chinese Communist party and theChinese Nationalist *** (Guomindang) are both pan-Chinese parties who stickto the one-China principle. Many Taiwanese feel blackmailed by this CCP-KMTalliance, which is overwhelming and also backed by CCP military threats.
28 •Reply•Share ›
我觉得台湾人之所以如此痛恨中国政府是因为中共和***都是泛中国政党,都坚持一个中国原则。许多台湾人觉得被两党的结盟勒索了,这种结盟势不可挡,而且有中共军事威胁的支撑。

davidwang My New Life in Asia • 9 hours ago
That's all rotten history. A poor and weakcountry has hundred kinds of problems. One 100% democratic country can't feedits people and upgrade their life, it's nothing. Only strong and rich countrycan treat their people well, no matter communism or capitalism. Only strongcountry can decide his own fate. China is on the right way. Thanks god.
14 •Reply•Share ›
你所说的是一段不堪的历史。积贫积弱的国家问题最多。100%民主的国家是无法喂饱自己的人民并提高人民生活水平的。只有强大和富有的国家才能善待自己人民,不管是共产主义国家还是资本主义国家。只有强大的国家才能决定自己的命运。中国正朝正确的方向前进,感谢上帝。

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题