国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【世界网友】文化:为何西方人总认为亚洲人是中国人?

向下

【世界网友】文化:为何西方人总认为亚洲人是中国人? Empty 【世界网友】文化:为何西方人总认为亚洲人是中国人?

帖子 由 Admin 周三 三月 19, 2014 9:24 pm

原文地址:http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29208649/why-westerners-usually-think-asians-are-chinese-?龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com
龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com
为何西方人总认为亚洲人是中国人?龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com
Why Westerners usually think Asians are Chinese ?
-------------译者:哟哟切克闹-审核者:寒灯独夜人------------

jackfruitchips Level 15 (楼主)
Jun 23, 2012 3:50 pm GMT
When Westerners see an Asian, they usually think he/she's Chinese. Do Westerners not know that there are Koreans, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipinos, Indonesian, Cambodian ... ?

当西方人看到一个亚洲人时,他们常常认为他(她)是中国人.西方人不知道亚洲还有朝鲜人,日本人,泰国人,越南人,菲律宾人,印度尼西亚人,柬埔寨人吗...?

评论:

-------------译者:哟哟切克闹-审核者:寒灯独夜人------------

GazaAli Level 41
Jun 23, 2012 3:51 pm GMT
Well considering the staggering population of China and how many of them immigrate...

请考虑下中国那惊人的人口数量和这些人中又有多少人移民...

CHOASXIII Level 43
Jun 23, 2012 3:51 pm GMT
Because it's pretty darn hard to tell the difference between some of the Asian races.

因为我们很难去分辨一些亚洲种族之间的不同点。

themajormayor Level 28
Jun 23, 2012 3:52 pm GMT
Do you not know that there are more of asia than just east asia?

你知道亚洲还有更多的地区,而不仅仅只有东亚吗?

SteverXIII Level 28
Jun 23, 2012 3:52 pm GMT
@CHOASXIII
yeah, escpecially with those eyes man

是的,尤其是眼睛分不清。

chessmaster1989 Level 63
Jun 23, 2012 3:53 pm GMT
There are like 1 billion Chinese people. By probability its a pretty good guess.

亚洲可能有10亿中国人。就概率来说,这是个很好的猜测。

themajormayor Level 28
Jun 23, 2012 3:53 pm GMT
@chessmaster1989
1 billion indians too...

要知道,印度也是有10亿人口的...

CRS98 Level 52
Jun 23, 2012 3:54 pm GMT
That's like asking why Easterners think white people are automatically American. Generalizations.Forgive me if I say something vaguely off-topic, for my mind races everyday.

这就和东方人总是把所有白人当成美国人一样吧。都是根据经验得来的泛泛概念。如果我跑题了请原谅我,我这人思维就是有点跳跃。

-------------译者:踏雪流痕-审核者:chen_lt------------

Jun 23, 2012 3:54 pm GMT
@themajormayor
I do. Do Westerners ?

我知道,那西方人呢?

GazaAli Level 41
Jun 23, 2012 3:55 pm GMT
@ themajormayor
Indians don't resemble Asians in sh!t.

印度人他妈的不像亚洲人。

themajormayor Level 28
@jackfruitchips
I was just wondering since you only listed east asian nationalities. And well I know and I am a Westerner.

我只是疑惑你只列出了东亚民族。我知道,而我是一个西方人

@CRS98
Wrong analogy. Asians usually do not ask a Westerner:"Are you American ?"

错误的比喻。亚洲人通常不问西方人:“你是美国人吗?”

NiKva Level 24
Jun 23, 2012 3:57 pm GMT
Why do asians usually think westerners usually think asians are chinese?

为什么亚洲人通常认为西方人通常会把亚洲人认为是中国人呢?

themajormayor Level 28
Jun 23, 2012 3:57 pm GMT
@GazaAli wrote:
Well they are Asian depending on what you mean with Asian.

他们是亚洲人取决于你对亚洲人的理解。

Mike-uk Level 25
Jun 23, 2012 3:58 pm GMT
That is a fallacy, Asians do ask Americans are you American but Americans dont ask Asians are you American, therefore we can assume the only logical answer is that all Asians are American and all Americans are Asian.

这是一个谬论,亚洲人可能会问美国人你是否是美国人,但美国人不问亚洲人您是否是美国人,因此我们可以假定唯一合乎逻辑的答案是,所有亚洲人是美国人和所有的美国人都是亚洲人。

Blue-Sky Level 40
Jun 23, 2012 3:59 pm GMT
Most people I know would just to refer to them as "Asian"
Nothing specific.

我所认识的大多数人都称自己为“亚洲人”,不会说得再详细了。

Tikeio Level 23
Jun 23, 2012 4:00 pm GMT
They do?
I'm Japanese, and when I lived in America, most people used the term "Asian" when referring to anyone of Oriental descent.
I can't speak for the entire West. But I'm sure most don't confuse Middle-Easterns and Russians with Chinese people.

他们是这样的吗?
我是日本人,我住在美国的时候,大多数人使用“亚洲”一词时,指的有东方血统的人。
我不能代表整个西方人。但我敢肯定,大多数不会混淆中东人及俄罗斯人与中国人。

Jun 23, 2012 4:01 pm GMT
@NiKva wrote:
Base on my experience, I can't remember how many times Americans/Europeans ask me "Are you Chinese ?"

基于我的经验,我不记得有多少次,美国人/欧洲人问我:“你是中国人吗?”

CRS98 Level 52
Jun 23, 2012 4:01 pm GMT
@jackfruitchips wrote:
That was a hypothetical analogy. What are you all up about anyway? Are you Asian and someone called you a Chinaman?Forgive me if I say something vaguely off-topic, for my mind races everyday.

这是一个假设性的比喻。你的目的是什么?你是亚洲人且有人称你为中国佬吗?原谅我,如果我说的东西隐约有点题外话,我的脑海每天天马行空。

NiKva Level 24
Jun 23, 2012 4:05 pm GMT
@CHOASXIII wrote:
You might be blind. A bangladeshian certainly doesn't look like a chinese.

你可能是盲目的。一个孟加拉国人当然看起来并不像一个中国人

CHOASXIII Level 43
Jun 23, 2012 4:08 pm GMT
@NiKva wrote:
I said SOME, read what I say next time

我说的是“某些”,下次请看清楚

-------------译者:koterr-审核者:寒灯独夜人------------

Mike-uk Level 25
Jun 23, 2012 4:12 pm GMT
That would require effort.

需要努力地去分辨。

NiKva Level 24
Jun 23, 2012 4:13 pm GMT
@CHOASXIII
I can't think of any Asian culture that looks the same. Pretty diverse if you ask me...

我认为任何亚洲文化看起来都不一样,要我说是相当地不同...

Mike-uk Level 25
Jun 23, 2012 4:13 pm GMT
You dont think that Chinese and Japanese people look similar?

你不认为中国人和日本人看起来很像吗?

CHOASXIII Level 43
Jun 23, 2012 4:18 pm GMT
@NiKva
Are you seriously gonna tell me that Chinese and Japanese people don't look the same?

你是不是准备很认真地告诉我,中国人和日本人看起来不一样?

megagene Level 71
Jun 23, 2012 4:18 pm GMT
@Mike-uk
They really don't at all. Now Korean people and Japanese people on the other hand are pretty much indistinguishable.

他们根本不一样,倒是现在韩国人和日本人相当难区分。

NiKva Level 24
Jun 23, 2012 4:20 pm GMT
@CHOASXIII
They don't. :s

他们不一样,:s

CHOASXIII Level 43
Jun 23, 2012 4:22 pm GMT
@NiKva
Well I'm sorry that I don't have a degree in the study of Asiaology, because I can't tell what half of them from the Eastern area of Asia are. Most of them just all look the same to me.

很遗憾,我没有亚洲学研究的学位,因为有一半来自东亚的人我分不清,他们中的大部分看起来我看起来都一样

kris9031998 Level 37
Jun 23, 2012 4:27 pm GMT
Korean here, it's mainly because of the eyes and the amount of Chinese people

韩国人在此,主要是因为眼睛和中国人的数量(大)。

Jun 23, 2012 4:28 pm GMT
@megagene
Yes, Koreans and Japanese look the same but Chinese look VERY similar to Koreans and Japanese.

对,韩国人和日本人长得是一样的,中国人虽然有区别,但是非常非常接近韩国人和日本人。

ThisIsTwoFace Level 16
Jun 23, 2012 4:30 pm GMT
Because in the US, as their country is clearly the best, the only countries on their world maps are those that they are allied with, those with oil, countries with potential, countries with potential etc.
That and they've never heard of these other countries.

因为在美国,他们的国家显然是最好的,在他们的世界地图唯一的国家是那些与他们结盟,那些有油,有潜力的国家,潜在的国家等
这使他们从来没有听说过其他国家。

jeremiah06 Level 34
Jun 23, 2012 4:35 pm GMT
Nooo they don't, Usually older folk(45+) do... they see ever Asian as Chinese or "china man" and every foreign language as Spanish...

不不不不,一般老人(45 岁以上)才会这样……他们看到每一个亚洲人都认为是中国人或“中国佬”和每一种外国语言都认为是是西班牙语…

Jun 23, 2012 4:35 pm GMT
@ThisIsTwoFace
They never heard of other countries, even Japan and North/South Korea ? Jesus Christ ignorant people
What's funny is, I'm asked/mistaken for a Chinese guy even though I live in a predominant Korean town

他们从未听说过其他国家,甚至日本和朝鲜/韩国吗?天啊,这些无知的人
有趣的是,虽然我居住在一个主要是韩国人的小镇里,还是被误认为是中国人。

CHOASXIII Level 43
Jun 23, 2012 4:37 pm GMT
@jackfruitchips
Yeah, isn't it amazing how not everyone can afford to travel the world?

是啊,每个人怎么就不能有能力环游世界?这难道不让人感到吃惊吗?

-------------译者:koterr-审核者:寒灯独夜人------------

jeremiah06 Level 34
Jun 23, 2012 4:43 pm GMT
@CHOASXIII
Well don't know if it makes me awesome but I'm generally(not everything they're mixed with) able to tell a persons predominant ethnicity and accent... My eyes naturally pick up on details...

嗯,我不知道是否我很与众不同,但是我一般都能说出来一个人的大概民族和口音(不是他们混在一起的任何事物),我的眼睛可以很自然地抓住一些细节...

Jun 23, 2012 4:44 pm GMT
@CHOASXIII
Traveling is the only way to know about other countries ?

旅行是认识外国的唯一途径吗?

CHOASXIII Level 43
Jun 23, 2012 4:45 pm GMT
@jackfruitchips
No, I was *** mention towards something said.

不,我只是针对所说的某些事而言的。

Mike-uk Level 25
Jun 23, 2012 4:46 pm GMT
@jackfruitchips
Not the only way but im confident that its the most efficient one.

不是唯一的办法,但是我相信它是最有效的办法。

Jun 23, 2012 4:51 pm GMT
@Mike-uk
Yeah, but do you not think non-American Westerners llike you would be annoyed (or even offended) if Asians often ask you "Are you American ?"

但你有没有想过,如果一个西方人,比如你,本身不是美国人,但是老被亚洲人问“你是美国人吗?”,你会觉得烦恼或是不爽吗?

Mike-uk Level 25
Jun 23, 2012 4:52 pm GMT
@jackfruitchips
If anything I would be aroused.

如果我感觉有的话我会发飙的。

gamerguru100 Level 41
Jun 23, 2012 4:58 pm GMT
@jackfruitchips
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that there are 1.3 billion Chinese in China, more than the number of white people worldwide, lol.

也许,一个事实会说明点问题:在中国有13亿人,比世界上白人加起来还多,呵呵。

-------------译者:wdxxy-审核者:chen_lt------------

XilePrincess Level 40
Jun 23, 2012 4:59 pm GMT
I'm sure most of them do, but put a handful of Canadians and Americans with no definable accent that all speak English/a language you can't distinguish into one room and pick us apart. Tell us who belongs where. You probably can't, if you're from any of the Asian countries. Cripes, if we stop people speaking at all, you might be hard pressed to figure out which white guy belongs where, despite the fact that white people are at all ends of the earth. If you are not regularly around people of multiple different nationalities in a way that you can see the small differences between them (I for example, have a knack for picking out brits. I can look at a photo and make a pretty good guess as to whether they're from the UK or not) then I don't really expect people to be able to easily be able to pick out features each nationality uniquely has.

我确定他们大多数是这样的,但是把几个都讲英语或者同种语言的加拿大人和美国人都放在一起,而且他们讲的话没有明显的地方口音的话,你是无法区分的。告诉我们谁属于哪个国家。如果你是亚洲国家来的,你不可能说出来。天哪,如果你让人们都停止说话,你可能很难找出哪一个白种肤的家伙属于哪个国家,尽管事实是你在天涯海角都能看到白人。如果你不经常在很多不同国籍的人身边,通过这种方式你才能看到他们之间的微小差异(比如说,我发现一个分辨出英国人的诀窍。我能看照片并且做出相当不错的猜想,关于他们是否来自英国),那么我真的不期待人们能轻易就区分出每个国家的人独有的特征。

Jun 23, 2012 5:07 pm GMT
@XilePrincess
Sure I can't tell the difference between a Canadian and American but IMO asking every Westerner "Are you American ?" is as dumb as asking Asians "Are you Chinese ?" epecially when that question is being asked in a town that there are hundreds of thousands of Koreans. I find that question annoying because I don't like Chinese, and correct me if I'm wrong, Japanese, Koreans and Filipinos don't like them either.

当然,我不能区别加拿大人和美国人,但我不会问每一个西方人“你是美国人吗?”这是愚蠢的如同问亚洲人“你是中国人吗?”特别是当这个问题被问于一个有几十万韩国人的小镇。我觉得这个问题恼人的,因为我不喜欢中国人,如果我错了请纠正我,日本人,韩国人和菲律宾人同样不喜欢他们。

lordreaven Level 42
Jun 23, 2012 5:07 pm GMT
You don't think of a Turk or Arab when you say Asian as when we say Asian, we usually refere to the far east. China just so happens to be the biggest Asian country (minus Russia) and EVERYONE knows of China. It's usually the first Asian country you learn about.

当你提到亚洲人时,你不会想起土耳其人或者阿拉伯人,因为当我们提到亚洲人时通常指的是远东那边的人。中国恰好是亚洲最大的国家(除俄罗斯),而且每个人都知道中国。它通常是你认识的第一个亚洲国家。

bort_hurs Level 7
Jun 23, 2012 5:14 pm GMT
because they are all chinese whether they want to admit it or not

因为他们都是中国人,无论他们愿意承认与否

Jun 23, 2012 5:16 pm GMT
@bort_hurs
then why bother asking them ?

那么,为什么还要问他们呢?

Jun 23, 2012 5:17 pm GMT
@lordreaven
No that I don't know the reason why, my point is: that question IS dumb and annoying.

没有。我不知道为什么,我观点是:这个问题是愚蠢且令人生气的。

-------------译者:cellxiecao-审核者:chen_lt------------

BranKetra Level 56
Jun 23, 2012 5:25 pm GMT
There are over a billion of them. Just saying. I'm not stupid enough to mistake an Indian or Russian for one, though.

他们有10亿多人,话说回来,我也还没蠢到把印度人和俄国人当成中国人。

FrostyPhantasm Level 49
Jun 23, 2012 5:25 pm GMT
I can pick a Filipino convention super ez. Koreans i can tell from Chinese. Japanese and Chinese are a bit harder for me.

我可以轻易认出菲佣,可以区分韩国人和中国人,但是区分日本人和中国人对我来说有点难。

lo_Pine Level 23
Jun 23, 2012 5:28 pm GMT
I don't know, I might be wrong, but, 1/7 on the Earth is Chinese. I don't know, mathematically it makes more sense to assume an Asian=Chinese. But maybe I am wrong.

不清楚,有可能我是错的,但是1/7的地球人是中国人。不是很清楚,数学上来说把亚洲人当成中国人是有依据的,但是我可能是错的。

BranKetra Level 56
Jun 23, 2012 5:29 pm GMT
I can tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese. Also, Koreans are getting easier for me to distinguish from the other two.

我可以区分中国人和日本人,当然,把韩国人从两者间区分出来对我来说正变的越来越容易。

gamerguru100 Level 41
Jun 23, 2012 5:31 pm GMT
@lo_Pine
Well, there are 4 billion people in Asia (including the Middle East), so 1.3 billion is about 1/3 of that. Then you have India with another 1/3. Everything else is the other third. Most Asians are either Han Chinese or a citizen of India. Indians are a very diverse group, so you can't generalize them as a single ethnic group.

好吧,亚洲有40亿人(包括中东),所以说13亿人大概是其中的1/3。而印度人占据的另外的1/3,留下剩下的1/3零零碎碎。大部分亚洲人不是汉族人就是印度公民。而印度人是个多样化的群体,所以你不能将其归纳为单一的文化人群。

LJS9502_basic Level 72
Jun 23, 2012 6:48 pm GMT
That's a generalization and one without truth.....

那只是一个错误的归纳而已。。。

dagreenfish Level 28
Jun 23, 2012 7:09 pm GMT
Well I'm half Chinese living in the West and I haven't really encountered everyone thinking all Asians are Chinese. Usually all get lumped together as indistinguishable. Most people I encounter can't tell if a certain Item or idea is Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Viet and just assume that it's all interchangeable and the same. Last week I was waiting in line at the Post Office and the lady in front of me only spoke Cantonese. The guy working the counter couldn't understand why his Korea Co-worker next to him couldn't help and kept bugging her about it even after she explained the difference.
But I understand that it can be visually difficult to pick out the different asian races if you don't encounter them regularly. As some have said Korean and Japanese are similar in appearance as are Northern Chinese and Koreans. Sometimes it's hard to pick out Southern Chinese from Vietnamese. I admit, that I can't really tell the difference between most SE Asians. But then again, I have a hard time telling the difference between a German and a Swede or a Russian from a Lithuanian.
Also, it is fair to note that Chinese culture served as a foundation for most east Asian cultures that have diverged and become unique. A comparable scenario would be the importance of Greek culture to the West.

我住在西方并且有一半的中国血统,不是我碰到的所有人都把每个亚洲人当做中国人。只是被混杂在一起而变的难以区分。大部分我遇到的人如果无法判断一个东西或者一个主意到底是来自中国、日本、韩国或者越南的时候,他们认为来自哪都无关紧要而且之间毫无区别。上星期我在邮局排队,我前边的女士只说广东话,柜台后边的伙计却无法理解他的韩国同事为啥帮不了忙,甚至在韩国同事解释之后他还依旧在这件事情上纠结。但是我很清楚如果不经常跟亚洲人打交道是很难从视觉上区分亚洲面孔的,就像有人说韩国人和日本人很像,中国北方人和韩国人也一样,而有时中国南方人和越南人也很难区分。我承认我说不出大部分东南亚人之间的区别。但是话说回来,我曾经也分不出德国人,瑞典人,俄国人和立陶宛人间的区别。另外,需要注意的是,东亚各国的文化虽然独特,但是却都是以中国文化为基础的。就好比希腊文化对于西方一样。

MgamerBD Level 44
Jun 23, 2012 7:12 pm GMT
Because my Asian fetish forces me too...

我对亚洲人的癖好强迫我这样认为。。。。

celticsfanizati Level 5
Jun 23, 2012 10:34 pm GMT
You can tell if someone is Indian by the brown skin.

你可以靠棕色皮肤来辨认印度人

celticsfanizati Level 5
Jun 23, 2012 10:35 pm GMT
The probability is high and China is just the first that comes to mind.

概率很高,而且总是第一个想到中国。

kraychik Level 12
Jun 24, 2012 5:53 am GMT
@jackfruitchips
Westerners don't need to know the nuances of your inferior cultures. We are the centre of the universe. It's on you to know about us, not the other way around.

西方人根本不需要关心你们下等文化间的区别。我们是宇宙的中心,你们来了解我们就够了,而不是反过来。

Barbariser Level 44
Jun 24, 2012 7:43 am GMT
Well, 5/6ths of East Asians are Chinese, so if people end up seeing someone who is obviously East Asian then I guess they might guess "Chinese" on the basis of probabilities. Of course, you have to be blind to mistake any other kind of Asian for a Chinese, since East Asians have a pretty distinctive look.

六分之五的东亚人都是中国人,所以假如一个人看上去有很明显的东亚特征,基于概率我就会想这也许是个中国人。当然,如果你分不出中国人和东亚外的亚洲人的区别,那你一定是瞎了,东亚人看上去还是很别致的。

Ghost_702 Level 36
Jun 24, 2012 7:46 am GMT
Because they look alike. Although Russia, Afghanistan, Armenia, India, etc. are Asian countries, I don't refer to them as Asians. I refer to them by their country.

因为看上去像。虽然俄国,阿富汗,亚美尼亚,印度等等都是亚洲国家,但我不把这些国家的人当做亚洲人,而是就按国家来区分。

Dogswithguns Level 54
Jun 24, 2012 8:23 am GMT
Can you tell the difference of white people from Norway to Germany to Holland or Switzerland?... no?.. well then.Button Masher

你能告诉我从挪威,德国,荷兰,瑞士来的白人都有啥区别么?不行?好吧,随便猜呗。。。

thegerg Level 38
Jun 24, 2012 11:59 am GMT
Your generalizations make your ignorant post pointless.
Anyway, do you really think Westerners would think these people are Chinese?

你的棒子太大以至于你愚蠢的帖子毫无意义。
不论如何,你真觉得西方人会觉得这些人是中国人么?
(图片地址告诉我们,一张图是印度人的,一张图是伊拉克人的)

Mr_Cumberdale Level 46
Jun 24, 2012 1:23 pm GMT
@celticsfanizati
Lol that's not true. Plenty of South Asian countries where people have a darker/tan skin too.

笑,那不对。许多南亚国家的人皮肤颜色都比较深。

Zeviander Level 30
Jun 24, 2012 1:26 pm GMT
Why do you think westerners tend to think Asians are Chinese? Isn't that somewhat of a gross generalization?

为毛你会觉得所有的西方人都倾向于把亚洲人当成中国人,是不是归纳的太草率了点。

michael_1234576 Level 51
Jun 24, 2012 1:29 pm GMT
I've never had any problems telling the difference

区分什么的不成问题。

sonicare Level 64
Jun 24, 2012 1:31 pm GMT
Given that there are over 1 billion chinese, it's a good guess. But in regards to asians, can you tell italians, germans, french, portuguese, etc. apart?

因为有超过10亿的中国人,这样猜也合情合理,不过对于亚洲人,他们能区分意大利人,德国人,法国人,葡萄牙人等等吗?

kingkong0124 Level 41
Jun 24, 2012 6:36 pm GMT
because the other Asian groups of people (most notably Arabs and Indians) aren't the most pleasant people in the world.

因为这个世界中其他的亚洲人群(尤其是阿拉伯人和印度人)相比之下不是很令人愉快。

seahorse123 Level 14
Jun 25, 2012 11:38 am GMT
@jackfruitchips
Because most of the westerns are dumb to the world my Filipino friend was walking with me on the street then some racist abuse came from the other side they said you chinese pig! and *** racist noises and I said back to them his not even Chinese you morons yeah your right this was in England

因为大部分西方人都是对世界毫无了解的蠢材,我和我的菲律宾朋友走在街上,街对面传来的种族主义的辱骂:“你这个中国猪!”并且制造其他种族主义噪音。然后我吼回去说他根本就不是中国人你们这群呆瓜。没错,你猜对了,这事发生在英格兰。

jun_aka_pekto Level 52
Jun 25, 2012 1:14 pm GMT
@jackfruitchips
From my experiences, The only reason Filipinos are up in arms with China is because of the Spratley Islands. I don't think they hate the Chinese themselves. Why? There's plenty of ethnic Chinese in the Philippines. They usually are role models (or stereotype, if you will) for success in work and education.
As for Koreans, I think they hate the Japanese far more than the Chinese. What's my reasoning? When I moved to Seoul and spent a year there, I had my household stuff shipped to my apartment. Among my stuff are boxes of unassembled scale model kits, including a bunch of World War II Japanese aircraft. When my household shipment was unloaded, I found out that every single Japanese aicraft model had been smashed to pieces and disposed of while the remaining scale models were fine. I saw a few plastic parts in the truck. When I confronted the Korean movers and demanded an explanation for the plastic parts and missing model kits, They started yapping in Korean and wouldn't look me in the eye. I just let it go and claimed the missing kits as damages.
It's the same with the Filipinos. I'm sure they like the Japanese tourism dollars. But, there's still bad feelings for the Japanese. I was visiting Japan back in 2008. One Japanese TV newscast had a story on an old female Filipina who was a Japanese war baby in the Philippines. She had left the Philippines because she was sick of the tormenting from Filipinos and feared for her life. Japan took her in.

@jackfruitchips
就我的经验,菲律宾与中国红脸的唯一原因是因为南沙群岛。我认为他们本身并不恨中国人。为什么?菲律宾有许多的华人华侨。他们通常是事业和教育上的模范。对于韩国人,我认为他们恨日本人远甚中国人。我依据什么?曾经我搬到首尔并住了一年,我把我的生活用具船运到了我的公寓。在这些东西中有几箱子未组装的比例模型,其中包括一些二战中的日本飞机。当货物写下来之后,我发现每个日本飞机模型都被砸成了碎片,而其他模型完好无损。我看到卡车里有一些塑料碎片,当我找到韩国搬运工并且要求对模型受损和塑料碎片进行解释的时候,他们用韩语嘀嘀咕咕并且不敢直视我的眼睛。这事我就让它这样过去了,我把每个失去的模型都当做受损处理。
菲律宾的情况一样,我相信他们一定喜欢日本游客的美刀。但是,对日本人的感觉依旧不好。2008年的时候我正在访问日本。一个日本新闻报道说一个菲律宾老太太是日本当年战争留下的孩子。她离开了菲律宾因为他被菲律宾人虐待并且担忧自己的性命。日本接纳了她。

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题