国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【印度网友】印度小孩掀起学中文热,网民担忧被中国殖民

向下

【印度网友】印度小孩掀起学中文热,网民担忧被中国殖民 Empty 【印度网友】印度小孩掀起学中文热,网民担忧被中国殖民

帖子 由 Admin 周四 十一月 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Hong se, huang se, lu se… (red, yellow, green),” two-and-a-half-year old Sriana rattles off the colours of the rainbow in Mandarin when her mother points to a picture at their Powai residence in Mumbai. Another Mumbai toddler, three-year-old Rishaan, can sing Zhuni shengri kuai le (Happy birthday to you) in Mandarin with ease. Kolkata boy Ved, 6, insists that his parents call him ‘Da Ji’—a Chinese name he fancies.
红色、黄色、绿色…在孟买博维的住所里,随着妈妈指着一张画,两岁半的Sriana飞快的说出彩虹的各种颜色。另一位孟买刚学走步的三岁半孩子Rishaan可以轻松地用中文唱“祝你生日快乐”。而6岁的加尔各答男孩Ved,坚持让父母叫他喜欢的中文名“Da Ji”。

Around the time they are learning to prattle in their mother tongue, quite a few urban tots are being enrolled in Mandarin classes. “These lessons are a gift to my daughter for her future,” says Sriana’s mother Chetna Kumar. The international business lawyer hired a tutor to teach Sriana the “language of the world’s fastest growing economy” when she was just 19 months old.
在本该咿咿呀呀说着母语的年龄,城市里相当一部分孩子正在参加中文课程。“这些课程是送给我女儿的未来礼物。”Sriana的妈妈Chetna Kumar说道。Sriana还只有19个月大时,这位国际商务律师就聘请一位老师教她学习“世界上发展速度最快经济体的语言”。

When Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg wooed China with a 30-minute interview in Mandarin last week, Kumar felt vindicated. Apart from spending Rs 700 per session on the tutor, she has also filled their home with books and puzzles with Chinese characters. She even wishes she had Chinese children in the neighbourhood for Sriana to play with.
当facebook创始人马克扎克伯格上周用30分钟的中文访谈来讨好中国时,Chetna Kumar感觉自己所做的是正确的。除了为老师每次授课支付700卢比费用外,她还在家里摆满汉字书籍和游戏拼图。她甚至希望周围有中国孩子能够和Sriana一起玩耍。

In Mumbai, around 200 kids under 16—90 of them between 3 and 6 years old—are attending after-school Mandarin classes conducted by ‘Yeh China’ institute at eight schools. Founded by Usha Sahoo in 2010, Yeh China offers a special ‘Fun and Learn Chinese for Preschoolers’ programme that introduces tots to Mandarin through singing, stories and craft.
在孟买的8所学校,大约200名年龄介于3至6岁的孩子参加“Yeh China”学会组织的课外汉语课程。“Yeh China”由Usha Sahoo于2010年创立,为学龄前儿童提供趣味学习中文的课程,通过歌唱、讲故事等方式教孩子学习中文。

以下是《印度时报》读者的评论:
[size=0.9em]译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/2014111003.html
Sunaina Bansal (Unknown)
Spanish ,German ,French , there are so many languages one should learn and make yourself more employable MoreOver German and French are pass …. dead languages. Everyone in Europe and USA to learn English. Yes learning Spanish is better. But it is Chinese that Indians must crack todeal with China.
西班牙语、德语、法语等,世界上有很多语言可以学,可以加强你的就业能力。
欧美各国人民都在学习英语。
要与中国打交道,印度人必须掌握中文

Xiaoxue Cheng (Chongqing, China)
19 months? sounds a little bit crazy? I even did not speak mandarin when I was 19 months!
19个月大?听起来有些疯狂。我19个月大时还说不好普通话呢!

Gopinath P (Chennai)
Learning a new language is always good…. but at 19 months?????? what the hell…. isnt that the age where the kids should be learning their mother tongue. First learn your mother tongue well and then other languages.
学习一门语言总是好的
但是19个月大就开始学?这个年龄的孩子不是应该学习母语吗?先学好母语,再学习其他语言

Pia Bose (==)
Learning any foreign language is indeed commendable. How about learning Japanese too, hoping that the future superpowers will be Asian countries.
学习外语确实值得称赞。要不学习日语怎么样。希望未来的超级大国会是亚洲国家

Mukund Roy (Noida)
We are trying “Make in India” and these people are planning “Go to China”.
我们努力推动“印度制造”,而这些人计划去中国

sravan kumar ()
China is gonna rule the 21st century (jus like US did in 20th).. good step as in future Mandarin may replace english.. ( may be??))
中国将统治21世纪(类似美国统治20世纪)
这一步迈得好,中文未来也许会取代英语

Tamjin Chakma (Gurgaon)
So we are soon going to conquer them is it. Why not learn Tibetian
也就是说我们不久就要征服他们了,是吗?为什么不学习藏语啊

Truthseeker4720 ()
Earlier we started our tradition of intellectual slavery with Persian language, then it was English and now its Chinese. We do everything to promote others culture, thinking, education system, language etc with out even giving a thought to normalize our education system. I hope, India comes out of its intellectual slavery in my life time though the chances are pretty bleak.
Agree (2)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)
早些时候,我们的奴隶教育制度是从波斯语开始的,然后是英语,现在是中文。
我们做的尽是推广其他文化、思维、教育制度和语言等事情,却不规范化本国教育体制。
希望我这辈子能看到印度走出奴役思维,虽然希望非常渺茫

John Connor (Kolkata)
Ni Hao !
Agree (0)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)
你好!

Rebel (New Delhi)
now time to exploit Chinese in chinese
是时候用中文来剥削中国人了
Sabyasachi Sadhu (Location)
I learn a foreign language personally because I love to.
我是出于爱好而学习外语的

Jupitor Chakma (Agartala)
Learning Chinese should be fun
学习中文应该有意思

sankaranarayanan Narayanan (chennai)
There is no harm in learning new languages especially for the toddlers but it appears that the parents concerned have already decided that their children’s future lies in China!
Agree (1)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)
学习新的语言没有坏处,特别是刚学走路的孩子。不过从父母的考量来看,那些孩子的未来注定在中国!

vibhu ()
young ones can learn anything quickly compared to teenagers n older people.
Agree (2)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)
跟青少年甚或老年人比起来,小孩子学任何东西都更快

Pat Sarkar (Oman)
There is absolutely nothing wrong in learning a language, but not learning first, own mother tongue & National language. If well versed with these two then its too good to learn foreign language.
学习语言绝对没有错,但是应该先学好母语和国语,然后再学习外语

Clefer Cle (Mumbai)
I don’t know what purpose is going to be served in a BIG way ? I understand the benefits of learning international languages but what is so special about Chinese? Probably just a fad !!!
Agree (1)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)
不知道能有什么用处。学习国际语言的好处我懂,但是中文有啥特别的?可能只是一时的狂热而已!

kuttannair ()
The culprit’s are not government and its systems. It is the parents who raught
罪魁祸首不是政府,也不是体制,而是父母

Patriotic Bharatiya (Location)
India could have been a developed nation if there is no English in this country.India’s per capita income is mere 1300 $ in 2012, it is more than 40,000 $ in developed nations where education is based on mother tongue.MAKE BHARAT AN INDEPENDENT NATION.The countries learning in foreign languages are mere colonies and not independent nations.How long we remain as boot lickers of British and Americans
要不是英语,印度已经是发达国家了。
印度2012年的人均GDP只有1300美元,而用母语作为教学媒介的发达国家的人均GDP是4万美元。
让印度成为一个独立国家。那些学习外语的国家只是殖民地而已,并非独立的国家。
我们还要当多久的英美马屁精
annumallya (Mangalore) replies to Patriotic Bharatiya
Now, now, don’t upset yourself about all these tiny things. If this trend takes firm root ( as it seems likely to do ) and progresses, by 2050, we’ll have MORE Mandarin speakers than English, and be boot lickers of the Chinese. Why get upset and all heated up by these petty matters ?
别为这些小事情烦恼了。如果这种趋势持续下去,那么到2050年,我们说中文的人口将会超过说英语的人口,到时候我们就是中国人的马屁精了。

girishck2005 k (bangalpore)
The parents can make their children learn any language when they are young. But they should teach the mother tongue first. Then the other tongue. But too many will make a bother tongue for the child.
孩子还小时,父母可以教他说任何语言,但是母语应该先教,然后再教其他语言。一次性教太多语言会让孩子的舌头适应不来的

anil Trivedi (Lucknow, India)
Its not good, why we need to learn Mandarin..
不好吧,为什么我们要学习中文
annumallya (Mangalore) replies to anil Trivedi
Is ANYONE asking YOU to learn Mandarin ? Why crib about some parents who are trying to give more weapons to their children, so that they can compete in an extremely competetive world better ? You want-fine; don’t want-finer, but don’t be like the frog in the well who believesthat the well is the whole world !
有人叫你学习中文吗?为什么要吐槽那些试图让孩子在未来的竞争中拥有更多“武器”的父母呢?别当井底之蛙了!
Patriotic Bharatiya (Location) replies to anil Trivedi
Why we need to learn English ?How long we remain as slaves
为什么我们要学习英语?我们还要当多久的奴隶
Clefer Cle (Mumbai) replies to Patriotic Bharatiya
So you now want to be Chinese slave??
所以你现在想成为中国人的奴隶?
girishck2005 k (bangalpore)
An immature act. May be there will be job opportunities for Indian youths in China after10-20 years, when there may not be Chines youth in suffiient numbers in China. But, who knows one may find it qquite easy to live in China and communicate with the people in English by then ?English is spreading fast in China.
Agree (4)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)Offensive
不成熟的举动。也许10-20年后,印度年轻人在中国有工作机会,到时候中国的年轻人数量也许不足。
谁知道呢,也许到时候靠说英语就能舒舒服服地生活在中国,能够轻松用英语与中国人交流。
英语在中国传播太快了

Uday (Bangalore )
Let people choose what they want, learning is good even if it’s Chinese… But imposition is bad be it Hindi….
就让人们选择想要学习的语言。学习外语是好事,即便这门外语是中文。但是强制人们学习就不好了,即便学习的是印地语

Patna
More than thousand years back Chinese learnt Sanskrit and Pali to know Indian culture and Buddhism now Indians are learning Mandarin and this is a good endeavor but with a difference because they learnt our language for knowledge but Indians are learning for jobs ?
几千年前,为了学习印度文化和佛教,中国人努力学习梵文和巴利语;如今印度人学习起了中文。这是一个很好的尝试。不过两者还是有区别的,他们是为了追求知识而学习我们的语言,而印度人是为了工作而学习中文。
【三泰虎注:巴利语 Pāli-Bhāsā,古印度的一种语言,自公元前6世纪由吠陀语发展而来,属印欧语系印度雅利安语支。它是一种书面语言,见于佛教经典,后来随着佛教的传播而流传到缅甸、泰国、斯里兰卡等国。巴利语是记录南传佛教“三藏圣典”所用的语言。巴利语在印度本土早已消失,它的语音系统与现存的印度任何一种语言都不同。巴利语从十二、三世纪起,一直是南方各国僧侣间交流佛法的“谈话用语”。因此,随着时代的变迁,也新造了许多现代生活中的语汇,如akasa- yana(飞机)、ayo-yana(火车)等——摘自百度百科】

(Mumbai)
How many all over the world show such interest in Hindi or Tamil? Or how many show such interest in any other Indian language?
Agree (10)Disagree (0)Recommend (9)
世界上有多少人对印地语或泰米尔语表现出兴趣?又有多少人对其他印度语言表现出兴趣?

(Mumbai)
Indian slave mentality… what we have is worthless, what others have is priceless.
印度人的奴隶思维在作怪,我们的都是无价值的,而别人的就是贵重的

P (Unknown)
it is good to know this. anyhow within 2040 china will become the world leader
不错啊。不管怎样,中国在2040年之前将会成为世界领袖

(Mumbai)
I wish we teach kids Sanskrit… the root of our culture and religion.
我希望我们教孩子学习梵文,这是我们文化和宗教的根本

(Location)
WHEN INDIA WILL BECOME AN INDEPENDENT NATION FROM A BRITISH COLONY ?
Agree (1)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)
印度什么时候能从英国的殖民地中建立起一个独立国家?

(Location)
Accepting Chinese slavery is far better than English slavery.INTRODUCE MANDARIN MEDIUM SCHOOLS &COLLEGES &UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA.
Agree (0)Disagree (2)Recommend (0)
接受中国人的奴役要远远好于当英国人的奴隶。
在印度中小学和大专院校引入中文课程吧

Jai (Blr)
What is next. May be they will teach their kids to eat snake and lizzads.
下一步呢。也许他们会教孩子们吃蛇肉和蜥蜴

(Kusumapura)
Way to go idiots. Goodluck to these parents who want their kids to do “chinese shift” and earn a “chinese salary”.
傻瓜加油。祝那些希望孩子们未来拿“中国工资”的父母好运
(Mangalore) replies to Aryabhata
and live on chow-mein, chop-suey, Gobi Manchurian ( for vegetarins ) etc ?
而且靠吃炒面、炒杂烩菜和印度酸辣花菜度日?

(Bhopal)
Mandarin? what is the use , unless , we are sure China is going to take over , we have so many languagesofour own , from Bengali to Tamil .
Agree (1)Disagree (3)Recommend (0)
中文?有什么用处?除非我们确定中国将要接管印度。从孟加拉语到泰米尔语,我们自己有太多语言可以学了。

Abhijit Nandy ()
Nothing wrong in learning languages…. I hope we similarly take Hindi to the Chinese kids.
学习语言本身并没有错,我希望我们也把印地语带给中国孩子
ms train (Lucknow)
Chinese are putting a lot of effort in improving their English skills. In 20 years time, communication with Chinese may not be an issue as their English skills will be considerable.
中国人正在大力提高英语技能。20年后,也许与中国人交流不会是个问题,到时候他们的英语技能将会大幅度提高
BM Man (Australia) replies to ms train
And Indians will be roaming around speaking Mandarin.
而印度人会说着中文到处闲逛

Qoo ss ()
Wo ai ni.
我爱你

Vijay (Delhi)
I am also interested. Is there such institute or tutor available in Delhi?
我也对学习中文感兴趣啊。德里哪里可以学的?

Anubhav Agrawal ()
Getting ready to serve under them..will make it easier for them to tackle India…lolz the people…
准备为中国提供服务啦,方便他们对付印度,哈哈,这些人啊

mahesh jain (Delhi)
even my school has a Chinese teacher. i don’t see any wrong in learning any language… but it should not be at the cost of our own languages.
就连我的学校也有中文教师。不觉得学习语言有何错,但是不应该以母语为代价

Ravi Pandit ()
祝贺 Congratulations!!!
(三泰虎注:这位网友秀中文)

Subashini ()
so if tomorrow African economy booms . they will all go learn African is it?. learn Sanskrit first,… our mother tongue. then you can learn other languages
所以明天要是非洲经济繁荣了,他们就会跑去学习非洲语?
先学好梵语吧,那可是我们的母语,然后再学习其他语言

John ()
更好地学习中国的语言,这将有助于张贴在微博等中国网站的意见。
(三泰虎注:这位网友直接用中文评论)
bonnymoraes (goa) replies to John
Give us some time to understand you.
给一些时间,我们才能明白你在说什么

Indian (New Delhi)
Noodles is junk food. Keep the children away from junk food.
面条是垃圾食品。让孩子远离垃圾食品

Indian (New Delhi)
My adult son was in USA. He one say came and told me, “you did not put me in Sanskrit class”. Why? I missed our own language which is most important language for me as Indian. Do these children learning their own language, religion and culture also? If not, it is injustice with them.
我那个成年的儿子在美国,他有次对我说,“为什么当初不让我上梵语课程?”为什么?我错过了自己的母语,对印度人来说这是最重要的语言。那些孩子有学自己的语言、宗教和文化吗?如果没有,那是不公正的

Manoj Kumar (Agra)
How many of these kids know Sanskrit???
这些孩子有多少懂梵语哦?

Manoj Kumar (Agra)
Ask a German to learn a foreign language, I am sure she/he would refuse… but India… Kitno ko Sanskrit Aati he be… How many of these kids know Sanskrit???
要是叫一位德国人学习外语,我敢肯定他会拒绝的…
Indian (New Delhi) replies to Manoj Kumar
German has been derived from Sanskrit.
德语是从梵语衍生出来的

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限: