国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【世界网友】中国发明家设计出“隐形雨伞”

向下

【世界网友】中国发明家设计出“隐形雨伞” Empty 【世界网友】中国发明家设计出“隐形雨伞”

帖子 由 Admin 周二 十月 21, 2014 12:32 pm

腾讯科学讯 据国外媒体报道,传统雨伞存在着诸多弊端,当遇到强风雨天气时雨伞会被吹坏,雨水打湿人们的身体。目前,国内一位发明家最新设计“空气雨伞”,能够形成一种特殊“力场”,确保雨水不会滴落在身上,并且该雨伞只是一把权杖型结构。

创新性空气雨伞可以形成3个不同尺寸的“隐形伞面”,预计2015年12月上市销售。据悉,它是由中国南京发明家王川(音译)带领一支研究小组设计的,目前正在Kickstarter网站参与众筹,目标是1万美元,截至10月14日已筹集1.3万美元。

该研究小组指出,空气雨伞仍处于研究开发阶段,该装置颇似一把权杖,但是没有传统雨伞的伞面,一个锂电池驱动内置风扇运行。它的底部有一个按钮,控制开启和关闭,底部可以扭动,来改变气体喷射形成的隐形伞面直径大小。

在锂电池的顶端是一个发动机,从雨伞底部抽吸气体至顶端,之后再喷射出去,这样形成一个气体遮篷,吹散降落的雨滴,保持人体在下雨天气保持干燥。

空气雨伞运行时噪音微弱,甚至比周围降雨的声音都小,当开启它时会形成一个1米直径的伞面,如果雨滴较大,通过扭动雨伞底部可以扩大伞面直径,可以保证两个人不被雨水淋湿。但是研究小组并未指出如何抵御强风天气。(悠悠/编译)

2B40B678794998BDB3FBC048532F9FD5

以下是跟帖:

译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/2014102008.html

oFFbEAT(印度)
Nice innovation…………but I think, its not going to give the same protection throughout the 15/30 mins of the battery life….as the battery power will begin to come towards the end the radius of the umbrella will begin to reduce due to slowing down of the motor……..more powerful and long lasting battery is needed…..which will eventually come I guess…..

不错的发明

不过我觉得,电池寿命只有15/30分钟,随着电量的消耗,发动机转速的降低,伞面直径也会减小,防雨效果也会下降。

隐形雨伞需要更强大更持久的电池。我猜最终这个最终会有的

unbiasedopinion(印度)
Can it also deflect hail storm? Conventional Umbrella is also used as shade against sun. This would not be possible with this. Another challenge is the battery life. Sometime, you need to carry umbrella for a longer duration when there is drizzling and you are outside. 30 minutes with $108 is less.

It is nice innovation but with the price tag and limited functionality its market feasibility would be interesting.

能防冰雹风暴吗?常规的雨伞还可以用来遮挡阳光。而隐形雨伞不可能。

另一个挑战是电池寿命。下着毛毛雨时,你外出得带上电池寿命更持久的隐形雨伞。30分钟不够

Gijoe
so china will use this technology to make the shield against nuke missiles. If this shield can be reality any missile cannot touch china soil. this will be a breaking technology. I hope china is *** this shield, martians cannot touch china.

也就是说,中国将用这个技术来构建一道防御核弹的屏障。

如果这道屏障成为现实,任何导弹都打不到中国领土上。

这将是一项突破性的技术。

我希望中国打造这道屏障,到时候火星人是没法碰中国的。

vtnsx(越南)
my fart can do better than that

我放的屁都比这个效果更好

OrionHunter(印度)
Good idea but at $108 and a battery life of 30 minutes it ain’t practical.
When the battery runs out after 30 minutes, I get soaking wet…for $108? [​IMG] :blink:

No way I’m gonna buy this gizmo!

好主意。不过108美元的价格和30分钟的电池寿命,不太实用

30分钟后电量耗光,我就得成为落汤鸡了

我是不可能买这种小玩意儿的!

FairAndUnbiased
Well, you say you don’t like cheap products. Well, this is an extremely expensive and flashy product to show off your status with. It is exactly what you want.

好吧,你说你不喜欢廉价货。而这个就是非常昂贵,能够炫耀你地位的产品,正是你需要的啊

OrionHunter(印度)
Hmmm… Right! Now why didn’t I think of that?

说对了!为什么我没有想到呢?

Roybot(印度)
Innovative, but I think it will spray the people around you? They are not gonna be happy

有创意

不过我认为雨水会溅到周围的人?他们会不高兴的

oFFbEAT(印度)
……towards the edge, where air force would be low, water will fall down vertically, but you’re right, water falling on the area where the air speed is maximum will get scattered far…….let’s see how practical it is……..moreover, no protection from the sun, one can use it as a fan though..

边缘风力小,雨水会垂直落下。

不过你说得对,雨水落到风速最大的地方会溅得到处都是

让我们拭目以待能有多实用。

还有,不能遮阳,不过能够拿来当风扇用

key-CN(中国)
I also have this feeling:yahoo:I think , the present invention is a more suitable as a large public facilities.
Substitute the following facilities:

我也有这个感觉。

我认为目前的这个发明更适用于大型公众场所使用

替代下面这个

1348351508_530210297

Khalid Newazi(孟加拉国)
We all know what it will be used for by women.

我们都知道女人会拿它用来干嘛

magic-007(中国)
Though china’s innovation is inferior to US ,Japan orGermany, china’s innovation can trump india or viet . i don’t know what qualifications have these countries make fun of china’s innovation ?

虽然中国的创新不如美国、日本和德国,但是比印度和越南更强。

不知道这些国家有什么资格嘲笑中国的创新?

Black Flag
I’m a bit dissapointed. I thought this would be something I could use to walk inside a ladies changing room without being detected.

有点失望。我以为可以拿着这把隐形雨伞进入女性更衣室而不被发现呢

Not Sure
Then the ladies too would be using the same umbrella to hide themselves from you.

那些女士也会用隐形雨伞来防止你偷窥的

Black Flag
You cannot change clothes while holding an umbrella.

拿着雨伞是没法换衣服的

Not Sure
Why would they need any clothes when they have this umbrella?

既然有隐形雨伞,干嘛还需要穿衣服

Black Flag
Because the battery only last for 30 mins max.

因为电池寿命最多只能维持30分钟啊

Black Flag
I heard India invented the solar-powered flashlight.

我听说印度发明了太阳能手电筒

magic-007(中国)
China invented the USB

中国发明了U盘

Keel(中国)
How many do you want?

你要多少吧?

My beautiful picture

images

Black Flag
Silly Chinese like you always want to make everything a genital measuring contest and scream China number 1. So rural.

USB is useless. India invent things that are useful for daily lives. Another good invention is the inflatable chopping board. Everyone needs a chopping board.

你们这些愚蠢的中国人总是什么都要拿来比,然后高呼中国第一,太乡巴了

U盘能有什么用处。印度发明的都是些日常生活需要用到的。印度另一个不错的发明是可充气的切菜板,这是每个人都需要的哦

khujliwal(印度)
You can’t have privacy with the mistress at a crowded place.

在人群拥挤的地方,你没法与情妇保持隐私。

Not Sure
It is quite an innovation. While it may not be successful as an umbrella, it will surely find use in other appliances.

非常好的一个创新。虽然当做雨伞也许不会成功,但是能够在其他方面找到用途

Kolaps(台湾)
I’m not sure if she get WET under it or not…

不确定她是否被淋湿

127106561_14134411601291n-600x325

key-CN(中国)
The need to protect the feet.

脚需要保护

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首