国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【世界网友】各国网友对比中国与土耳其的国民收入

向下

【世界网友】各国网友对比中国与土耳其的国民收入 Empty 【世界网友】各国网友对比中国与土耳其的国民收入

帖子 由 Admin 周三 十月 15, 2014 12:09 pm

kenduffy(意大利)
I went to Istanbul, Turkey and Guangzhou,China

In Istanbul, the restaurant waiters make about 1000-1100 Lira per month, while in Guangzhou the waiters make about 2500-3000 Yuan plus free accomodation/food.

1 Lira = 2.7 Yuan

Has China catched up with Turkey in salaries?

我去了土耳其伊斯坦布尔和中国广州

伊斯坦布尔的餐馆服务员每个月赚1000-1100里拉,而广州服务员的工资大约是2500-3000元,外加免费吃住

1里拉=2.7元

中国工资赶上土耳其了吗?

以下是讨论:

译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/2014101501.html

cnleio(中国)
2500-3000 RMB per month in China city, it’s a low pay salary. Tell the truth, most service jobs in China belong to low income.

Most high salary jobs in Finance / Bank / Engineering / Manufacturing, as i see current Average Salary in China city is about 4,000~6,000 RMB per month from West China to East China.

2500-3000元的工资在中国城市里算低的。说真的,中国大多数服务行业的工作属于低收入

薪水高的行业是金融、银行、工程和制造业。就我看来,目前中国城市里平均工资从西部到东部大约介于4000-6000人民币不等

esolve
it is really not a good idea to work in Guangzhou as a waiter
in many cities in the hinterland, the waiters’ salaries are only a few hundred Yuan less, like 2200 Yuan

在广州当服务员真不好

许多内地城市服务员的工资才少几百块,比如有2200元

BoQ77(土耳其)
GDP per capita of Turkey nearly 11,000 usd / year ( China 6,800 )
in PPP Turkey 18,000 / China 11,000
It’s clearly that Turkish has higher income.

土耳其人均GDP大约是11000美元,而中国是6800美元

以PPP来算,土耳其是18000,而中国是11000

显然,土耳其的收入更高

cnleio(中国)
Few hundreds RMB salary Chinese waiter in here

这里的服务员的工资会少几百块

202339_u6990193713404980899fm23gp0

202340_201312243058388531

3,000 RMB salary Chinese waiter in here

这里的服务员能拿3000人民币

202341_u14850319002593028888fm23gp0

202344_u35897962543644213865fm23gp0

202364_u37117649572653794535fm23gp0

esolve(中国)
for the upper pics, around 2000-3000 Yuan
for the restaurants in the lower pics, 4000-5000 Yuan or even more per month, not 3000 Yuan

上面的大约是2000-3000元

下面的大约是4000-5000元,甚至更高,而不是区区3000元

cnleio(中国)
Five-Star Hotel, not a normal restaurant. Five-Star Hotel didn’t lack money, it’s not suprise that it can provide 5,000 RMB salary to waiters.

If u get a manager job in China big restaurant, u also can earn 5,000 ~ 10,000 RMB salary per month.

五星级酒店不是普通的餐厅。五星级酒店不差钱,给服务员发5000元的工资也就不奇怪了

如果是大餐厅的经理,你也可以拿5000-10000元的薪水

BoQ77(越南)
will Waiter in China ask for a tip ?

waiter with few hundreds rmb of salary? there’s no cheap salary like that.

中国服务员会要小费吗?

几百元工资的服务员?没有那么少的工资吧

esolve(中国)
a few hundres rmb less than 2500, like 2200

不是几百元,而是比2500少几百,比如2200

atatwolf(土耳其)
Are you seriously comparing China to Turkey? Chinese salaries have gotten higher in last decade but nowhere close to Turkish salaries. Even Chinese who work for multinational countries like Apple are getting paid very low. That is why they don’t have domestic consumer power. The money is just enough to feed themselves. The salaries and work intensity is so harsh that a lot of Chinese are commiting suicide.

你们真的在比较中国和土耳其的工资吗?过去10年,中国工资有增加,但是连土耳其工资的边都沾不上。就连为苹果等跨国公司工作的中国员工的工资也很低。这就是中国国内消费能力很低的原因。赚的钱只够养家糊口。薪水低外加工作强度大,导致大量中国人自杀

Nets outside of the building because Chinese are throwing themselves of the building to stop the missery.

看到大楼外的网吗,还不是因为中国人会跳楼自杀来结束痛苦

202378_7ca7681547f79c35803015aa498c7646

cnleio(中国)
Stupid comment like before, U just living in ur sweet dream. kenduffy visted China and Turkey, he understand the truth between two nations. Where u went before ?

As a engineer, i ever worked in FOXCONN R&D Center. As far as i know even FOXCONN normal operator on assembly line, they have 2,000~2,500 RMB basic salary + 500~1,500 RMB overtime allowance, 3,000~3500 RMB salary/ month. The Engineer in FOXCONN office earn 5,000~15,000 RMB salary. The only problem in FOXCONN, is produce schedule usually force our guys must work 9~10 hours in a day during several weeks, so work in FOXCONN is harder but salary is not less.

I worked in FOXCONN for Three Years to support Acer PC project, earn some money then i quit. 2nd reason i found the TaiWan comapny is the worst foreign company in this world, damn sh!t company culture. But FOXCONN taught me more …

又在犯傻了,你在做美梦吗?楼主去过中国和土耳其,清楚两国的真相。

作为工程师,我在富士康研发中心工作过。据我所知,就连富士康流水线上的普通工人也能拿2000-2500元的基本工资,加班费500-1500元,加起来就是3000-3500元。

富士康办公室里的工程师每个月的工资是5000-15000元。富士康的唯一问题是,生产进度通常迫使我们连续几周每天工作9-10个小时。所以在富士康工作比较辛苦,但是工资不少

我在富士康工作了3年,做的是宏碁PC项目的支持,赚了一些钱后辞职。

这家台湾公司让我觉得是世界最恶劣公司的第二个原因是该死的公司文化。不过富士康教会了我更多

esolve(中国)

The OP is comparing the salaries
you are just ridiculous, engineers or professionals in China earn better than Turkey.
In good IT companies, the salaries are similar to Europe.
The workers in Apple you mentioned is not actually working for Apple, but for a manufacturing company Foxxcon, which manufacture goods for Apple. And they are low-level workers with junior middle school education, not those professionals like engineers/marketing, blabla

荒谬,中国工程师或专业人员的工资比土耳其更高

在好的IT公司里,工资与欧洲差不多

你提到的苹果工人实际上不是为苹果工作,而是富士康的员工,富士康为苹果代工而已。都是些低收入的工人,文化通常初中

BoQ77(越南)
do you remember that China family has less children than other countries ? old ppl has their retired pension, but kid still not has any.

I myself have 3 kids. The income of household must divide to me, my wife and 3 kids. total 5. In China, average is 3.

How many kid in a Turk family,

记得吗,中国每个家庭的孩子比其他国家更少。老人有退休金

我自己有3个孩子,收入必须在我、妻子和3个孩子之间分,总共是5人,而在中国,平均一个家庭是3人

土耳其一个家庭有多少个孩子?

esolve(中国)
then why don’t you remember that China has more old ppl?
in Mao’s era, many family has 6 or more children, and now these children are old ppl
besides, as I told you, GDP per capita is not proportional to salaries.
In China, due to labor shortage and high economic growth, companies/restaurants/factories have to use high salaries to employ ppl.

怎么不记得中国的老人也更多?

毛时代很多家庭有6个以上孩子,如今这些人已经老了

此外,我已经说过,人均GDP并非与工资成正比。

在中国,由于劳动力短缺和经济高速发展,公司、餐馆和工厂不得不高薪聘请员工

Targon(土耳其)
Well China has huge population, it can’t give a Scandinavian kind of comfort too all its citizens.

How is the population control going on ?

好吧,中国拥有庞大人口,没法让所有公民享受斯堪的纳维亚人的那种舒适

人口控制进行得怎样?

esolve(中国)
it doesn’t matter
In Turkey, you don’t have so huge population, but unemployment is a big issue, even experienced engineers have difficult finding a job in Turkey.

没关系

土耳其人口不多,但是失业是一个大问题。土耳其就连有经验的工程师也不好找工作

Targon(土耳其)
Experienced engineers has usually no problem, its new graduates which is a problem in a lot of places, when the new graduates are more then demand , some will stay out.

Average salary for a new graduate engineer is around 1500 lira btw, which Engineers find low, its higher for experienced ones of course.

有经验的工程师找工作通常不会遇到麻烦。找工作有麻烦的是那些刚毕业的大学生。现在毕业生供大于求,有些人将会出局

刚毕业的工程师的平均工资大约是1500里拉,当然有经验的会更高

xenon54(土耳其)
Awarage wages by Country (PPP)

Turkey = 1731$
China = 656$

土耳其的平均工资是1731美元,中国是656美元

xunzi(中国)
What is the point of talking about salary in Turkey? All could crumble very soon. This country is about to EXPLODE in the next few years when the Kurdish regain their territory and declared independent. We all know our American friend will aid in that process because the Kurdish fighters are defender of Christian.

讨论土耳其的工资有什么意义?一切很快会奔溃。未来几年,随着库尔的人重夺领土并宣布独立,土耳其将会奔溃。

众所周知,美国朋友会帮助这一进程的,因为库尔德战士是基督徒的捍卫者

cnleio(中国)
May I ask a question here,

As a engineer, now my salary is 8,000 RMB/ month, i have extra gain 1,000+ RMB/ month, right now total 9,000+ RMB/month. Some my friends earn more.

I just wanna What’s the situation compared in Turkey ?

我能问一个问题吗?

作为工程师,我现在的工资是8000元,还有1000元的外快,总共是一个月9000元。我的一些朋友赚更多

我想知道,这个工资在土耳其处于什么水平?

zeronet(中国)
how many years of working experience do you have? that is crucial.

你有多少年的工作经验?这是至关重要的

cnleio(中国)
almost 7 years, buddy. I have bought my first house in 2012 but in my hometown.

差不多7年。我已经于2012年买了第一套房,不过是在家乡买的

zeronet(中国)
where is your hometown or its location, may i ask? In beijing, a fresh undergraduate software engineer easily costs the employer 2000USD/month for salary only, but still you have zero possibility to buy an apartment with this amount of money in Beijing. But in third-tier cities of china, with 1200$/month income for single family member, you will live in heaven.

能问下吗,你家乡在哪里?

在北京,一个刚毕业的软件工程师轻松拿掉老板2000美元,但是这点工资还是不可能在北京买一套房子。

如果是在三线城市,那么一个月1200美元的收入,也能让你生活在天堂了

cnleio(中国)
House In NanChang, but now i work in ShenZhen. The only problem is unitl to early 2015 i can get my key, coz they spent 2.5 years to build that new Big Community.

房子买在南昌,不过我目前在深圳工作。唯一的问题是要到2015年初才能拿到钥匙,他们要花2.5年才能建好那个大的楼盘

Sinan(土耳其)
What is RMB ? Can you change it to $ ?

人民币是什么东东?你能换成美元吗?

esolve(中国)
1 Lira = 2.68 RMB

1里拉等于2.68人民币

Sinan(土耳其)
Hımm My salary is 9380 RMB, it can increase if i work overtime. Sometimes it is around 10720 RMB but i don’t like overtime.

I think, my salary is about avarage. If i had been working in a coorporation, it would be around. 13400.

It is still very little when you compare it to Europe.

嗯,这么说来我的工资是9380人民币。如果加班还会更多。有时候拿10720人民币,但是我不喜欢加班

我认为我的工资处于平均水平。如果在公司(?)做,那么能拿大约13400人民币

跟欧洲比起来,这还是太少了

esolve(中国)
average salary in Turkey is about 1600 dollars per month?
Are you sure????
in your restaurants, the service waiter earns only around 500 dollars per month while 1600 dollars per month is avg salary?

土耳其平均工资大约是1600美元?

你确定?

你们餐馆服务员的工资大约是500美元,而你们平均工资居然有1600美元?

Sinan(土耳其)
Not avarage salary. I’m saying avarage salary for an engineer.

不是所有人的平均工资。我说的是工程师的平均工资

cnleio(中国)
I see, it looks Both Turkey and China engineer has the same salary, not much gap.

A normal fresh engineer can earn 5,000~8,000 RMB/month in China.
A experienced engineer take charge of project development can earn 10,000~20,000 RMB/month in China, but it’s the highest pay job in China now.

Do business or foreign trades can make u earn 10,000RMB ~ 30,000RMB /month but a BOSS must work harder than a employee.

As far as i knew from some my friends’ experience.

我知道了,看来土耳其和中国工程师的工资差不多,差距不大

中国刚毕业的普通工程师一个月能拿5000-8000人民币

而负责项目开发的资深工程师可以拿10000-20000人民币,这是中国现在工资最高的工作了

做生意或者做外贸可以一个月赚10000-30000人民币,老板会比员工更辛苦

kankan326(中国)
You are right. Most of my friends(my classmates when we were in college for mater degree) are working in banks in Beijing. Their yearly incomes are RMB200,000-300,000. I’m doing export business and my income is also in same range.

你说得对。我的朋友大多数(读硕士时的同学)在北京的银行工作,他们的年收入大约是20万-30万之间。我从事的是出口行业,收入也处于同一范围

cnleio(中国)
土豪,我们做朋友吧!LOL… anyway i also think about doing myself business, work for others/ company can not make me rich.

土豪,我们做朋友吧!哈哈,我也在考虑自己做生意,打工是没法富起来的

kankan326(中国)
This income is not prominent in Beijing. RMB10,000/month salary is very common here.

Of course you can run a business of yourself. Your English is excellent, much better than mine.

这点收入在北京不算突出。月薪1万元非常普遍

当然,你可以自己做生意。你英语很棒,比我的好多了

esolve(中国)
Software engineers earn much more
if you graduate from good universities in China with a master’s degree in Information technology, you can get a starting salary of around 3000 US dollars per month.

软件工程师的工资更高

如果是从中国名牌大学毕业,且拿着信息技术的硕士学位,那么你每个月的起薪大约是3000美元

Sinan(土耳其)
Aha….

Different sectors make different money. Law and Medicine sectors make much more money then engineers.

They are paying 3500 TL for my cousing who is doing internship for being a judge. When she is officially a Judge, she will earn 10000 Tl per month. 26800 RMB. She also says working in big corporations in Istanbul she can start for 10000 TL for being a attorney.

不同行业的收入不同。法律和医药行业的收入比工程师高多了

我堂妹是一位实习的法官,工资是3500里拉。要是当上正式的法官,她可以拿1万里拉,也就是26800人民币。

她还说,如果为伊斯坦布尔的大企业工作,那么作为律师,她的起薪是1万里拉

esolve(中国)
In China, finance sector professionals earn more than engineers. Judges make little money coz they work in the government, may be just 500 or 700 dollars per month, similar to a waiter or factory worker, a pity for them.

在中国,从事金融业的人员赚得比工程师更多。法官的收入少,因为他们是为政府工作,也许一个月500-700美元吧,跟服务员和工厂工人差不多,可怜了他们

esolve(中国)
I searched some Chinese tourist articles which tells a story about Turkey. They almost say that the price in Turkey is more expensive than China. But the house price in China’s big cities are more expensive.

我搜索了中国一些关于土耳其的游记,里面说土耳其物价比中国更高。但是中国大城市的房价更高

xenon54
I came up with statistics while you come up with assumptions and some tourists reviews, why dont we just leave those baseless guessings and stick to statistics instead?

我拿出来说的是统计数据,而你却把一些假设和游客评论拿出来说事。把那些毫无根据的猜测扔到一边吧,以统计数据为准

+4vsgorillas-Apebane(中国)
Lets not talk about how much we earn, it is not a very polite topic.

Keep the numbers general and ambiguous please.

You can spam the prices of goods and services to your hearts content though, its always good to hear how much things cost.

Here is Aus

My favoutite bread is $5.79 per loaf.

Banana $3 per kilo

Fillet o fish burger $5.05

Video game $79 (after careful shopping)

Haircut $15

Petrol $1.5 liter.

Uni textbook (when I was attending) $100 – $200

Pay so much for so little.

大家别说赚多少了,这并非是一个礼貌的话题。

以下是澳大利亚的物价

我最喜欢吃的面包每块5.79美元

香蕉1公斤3美元

鱼片汉堡一个5.05美元

视频游戏79美元(精挑细选之后)

理发15美元

油价每升1.5美元

大学教材100-200美元

Edison Chen(中国)
Why compare with Turkey? I don’t have any experience or impressions about that country, I’m sure most Chinese are same with me. We should have higher standard, and compare with developed countries, not Turkey.

为什么要与土耳其比?我既没有去过那个国家,也对那个国家没有印象。

大多数中国人肯定跟我一样。我们应该把标准放高,去与发达国家比,而不是与土耳其比

Sinan(土耳其)
I once thought the same. And wondered what if i was working as an Engineer in Spain……. in automotive sector as an mechanical Engineer. I would be earning 107200 per month. Laughing

But i’m fine my country, i won’t leave my country for any amount of money.

我曾经也是这么想的。要是在西班牙当一名工程师,汽车行业的机械师,那么我一个月可以赚107200,哈哈

不过我对我的国家满意。再多的钱,我也不会离开国家

esolve(中国)
seriously, dude, in Italy, in Fiat, you know, so famous company
an engineer with a few years experience only earn about 1500 euros per month, which is only about 9000 RMB per month

老兄,说真的。在意大利菲亚特如此著名的公司,有几年工作经验的工程师一个月的工资只有大约1500欧元,也就是大约9000人民币

Sinan(土耳其)
Mate, i researched at the time for internet. I looked at many job offers. I remember crystal clear. The salary for the position they gave for that postion was 40000 TL.

我是在网上搜的。当时找了很多工作。我记得一清二楚。那个岗位开的工资就是4万里拉

esolve(中国)
that is a special offer, 107200 RMB Per month means around 18000 US dollars per month, dude!

特聘的吧。老兄,一个月107200人民币,相当于一个月大约1.8万美元

esolve(中国)
how about the house price in Turkey?
house price make Chinese young ppl mad and out of China..

土耳其房价多少?

房价让中国年轻人疯掉了

Sinan(土耳其)
It differs….. but as far as i know. Nobody is mad because of the house prices. There are houses for everybody’s income. Housing is not a problem in Turkey.

各地不同。据我所知,没有人会因为房价疯掉的。每个人的收入,都有对应的房价等着你。在土耳其,房子不是个问题

esolve(中国)
In China, no house = no wife
no house = no face

在中国,没有房子,就没有妻子

没有房子,就没有面子

esolve(中国)
BTW, I heard the income tax in Turkey is very high?
in China, there is no tax for monthly salary less than 3500 Yuan (1 LIra = 2.7 Yuan)
how about Turkey
your salary is before or after tax?

顺便问下,我听说土耳其的所得税非常高,是真的吗?

在中国,工资低于3500元就不用纳税(1里拉=2.7元)

土耳其呢

你的工资是税前还是税后?

Sinan(土耳其)
Only companies pay Income Tax. If you are working with salary in a company you don’t pay any income tax.

Companies pay taxes around %35 of their income.

只有公司要交税。如果是在公司里拿工资,那么你不用交任何所得税

公司缴税大约是收入的35%

+4vsgorillas-Apebane(中国)
Maybe your employer pays the tax deducted from your salary?

也许你老板已经从你工资代扣税了?

telkon(哈萨克斯坦、土耳其)
it’s deducted from your salary

已经从你工资扣掉了

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限: