国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

中国能改变非洲吗?????

向下

中国能改变非洲吗????? Empty 中国能改变非洲吗?????

帖子 由 Admin 周四 十月 09, 2014 12:12 pm

中国能改变非洲吗?

(CNN)--Zambian economist Dambisa Moyo is an outspoken critic of international aid,arguing for years that foreign handouts stifle Africa'sdevelopment, perpetuate corruption and hinder the continent's growth.

津巴布韦经济学家Dambisa Moyo是一位对于国际援助持批评态度的直言不讳的人,几年来她一直争论国际援助扼杀了非洲的发展、保护了***而阻碍了非洲的增长。

A New York Times bestselling author, Moyo first grabbedinternational headlines with her 2009 book "Dead Aid: Why Aid is NotWorking and How There is a BetterWay for Africa."

Moyo是纽约时报的畅销书作者,在2009年她首次因为其作品而上过国际媒体头条,书名是《死亡援助:为什么援助不起作用,非洲的更好的道路在哪里》。

Since then, she's penned two more books, on the subjectof the decline of the West, and the effects of China's commodities rush.

自那以来,她又写了两本书,分别是《西方的衰落》、《中国商品洪流的效果》。

In a new interview with CNN's Robyn Curnow, Moyo explainswhy she's optimistic about the future of Africa.She looks at the positive impact that Chinacan have on the continent and details the key drivers that will spur Africa's economic growth.
An edited version of the interview follows.

在CNN的Robyn Curnow最近对她的采访中,Moyo解释了为什么她对于非洲的未来持乐观态度。她认为中国对非洲大陆的影响是积极的,此外她还详细说明了刺激非洲经济增长的关键驱动力。

以下是采访的编辑后版本。

CNN:The aid debate is so different from before ...
Dambisa Moyo: So much has happened in the last five years -- whether you're in Africa,South America or Asia, nobody talks about aidanymore.
Policy makers themselves are going out and issuing debtsin the market. My own country, Zambia,did a fantastic bond, a $750 million 10-year bond, last September. Thediscussion is so much more about job creation and investment, which is such afantastic story and it's obviously partly to do with the fact that thetraditional donors are having a financial problem, fiscal problem, on theirbalance sheets. They just don't have the capital anymore to hand out cash likethey did in the past.

CNN:关于援助的讨论与之前是如此的不同…
Dambisa Moyo:在过去的五年里发生了太多的事情,无论你是在非洲、南美或者亚洲,没人再谈论援助。政策制定者们自己走出去争论市场上的债务。我的祖国津巴布韦,去年9月发行了一个奇怪的债卷——10年期7.5亿美元的债卷。太多的讨论是关于投资和创造就业机会,而这是一个如此奇怪的故事,很明显,部分的事实是:传统的捐赠者在自己的资产负债表上出现了财政问题。与过去不同,他们不再有可以捐赠的资金了。

CNN:The Chinese story has been thrown into the mix, has that changed the landscape?
DM:Yes, absolutely, but in a strange way it's exactly what we need in terms ofdelivering economic growth and meaningfully reducing poverty. We need jobs, weneed investment, we need trade, we need foreign direct investment, whetherinvestment domestically but also from the outside.
It's not some magic pill, everybody knows that this isthe formula, and finally the Chinese are showing up, again, not just in Africa, but around the world with that elixir, that mixof opportunities to really transform these countries. Remember, 70% of thepopulations of these places is under the age of 24. There is no escape: we haveto create jobs.

CNN:中国故事已经被扯到这个争论里,那改变了情况吗?
DM:是的,绝对是的,奇妙的是那正是我们所需要的带来经济增长以及有意义的减少贫困的道路。我们需要工作、需要投资、需要贸易、需要外国直接投资,不仅是国内投资而且是来自外部的投资。那不是魔术药丸,每个人都知道这就是准则,最终中国再次拿出万能药:不仅仅在非洲而且是在全世界,机会的混合体真正的改变了这些国家。记住,这些地方70%的人口的年龄低于24岁。没有别的办法,我们必须创造就业岗位。

CNN: Alot of people are critical of Chinese "neo-colonialism" but you arguethat's not the case.
DM:Well, it's not, because Chinahas so many economic problems in itself. You know, this is a population of 1.3billion people with 300 million people that live at the level of Western livingstyle. So they've got a billion people to move out of poverty. The notion thatthey would be spending their time trying to colonize other places is just,frankly, absurd.
I'm not saying that Chinashould be given a red carpet, carte blanche, to come into Africaor, indeed, anywhere in the world, and do what they like. We do need the investment,we need job creation and we do need actual trade in these places. But I thinkwhat's really essential is to focus on what Chinacan do for Africa, as well as what Africa can do for China. And I think that discussionis not had as objectively as it should be.
Ultimately, the responsibility of how China engages in Africais really at the domain of the African governments. We would not be worriedabout the risks of neo-colonialism or abuse, environmental abuse and laborissues, if we trusted the African governments to do the right thing.

CNN:很多人批评中国的“新殖民主义”,但是你认为那并非如此。
DM:是的,那不是“新殖民主义”,因为中国自己有太多的经济问题。你知道的,中国有13亿人口,而只有3亿人达到西方国家的生活水准。所以他们有十亿人民要脱贫。坦率的说,那种他们将把他们的时间花在试图殖民其他国家的观念,是荒谬的。
我不是说非洲以及世界上的任何地方都应该铺上红地毯欢迎中国,并给予其全权委托、任其所为。在这些地方,我们真的需要投资、需要创造就业机会、真的需要实际贸易。我认为真正的焦点是:中国能为非洲做什么,而非洲能为中国做什么。而且我认为“新殖民主义”的争论并不客观。根本上,中国在非洲的责任义务是受非洲政府管辖的。如果我们相信非洲政府能做正确的事情,我们就不要担忧新殖民主义的风险以及环境争议、劳工争议。

CNN:How do you see the trends playing out in the next decades?
DM:I'm an eternal optimist. I'm probably the wrong person to ask, because I dobelieve that the structural and fundamental structures of Africaright now are poised for a very good few decades. If you look at an economythrough the lens of capital, which is basically money; labor, which isbasically how many people do you have and what skills do they have; andproductivity, which is just, how efficiently they use capital and labor, thetrend is very clearly in favor of Africa.
We've got a very solid fiscal story. The debt-to-GDPratios in Africa today at the sovereign level are nowhere near the burdens thatwe are seeing in Europe and the UnitedStates.
The labor story is very positive -- 60-70% of Africansare under the age of 25. So a young population dynamically needs to beleveraged, so definitely we need to invest in skills and education to make surethat we get the best out of this young population. And then, in terms ofproductivity, this continent is a great absorber of technologies and all thethings that can help us become more efficient.
Therefore, these three key drivers: capital, labor, andproductivity, help spur economic growth.
Now is it going to be smooth sailing? Of course not --there will be volatility, but I think the real investors in Africawill be able to make a delineation between risk and uncertainty.

CNN:你怎么看未来十年的趋势?
DM:我永远是个乐观主义者。可能你问错了人,因为我真的相信:保持非洲目前的基础结构平稳对于未来几十年是非常好的。如果你透过资本(基本上就是钱)、劳动力(你有多少人以及他们有什么样的技能)以及生产力(即:使用资本及劳动力的效率)的镜头看,趋势显然是有利于非洲的。
我们的财政基础非常稳固。在国家层面上,目前非洲债务占GDP的比重与我们在欧洲及美国所看到的很不一样。
劳动力状况非常有利:60-70%的非洲人在25岁以下。年轻人口的活力需要被放大,所以我们需要在教育及技能方面投资,以确保发挥这些年轻人口的最大功效。关于生产率,非洲吸收技术以及一切能帮助我们的事物,那将帮助我们变得更有效率。
因此,这3个关键驱动力:资本、劳动力和生产率有助于刺激经济增长。
现在可以顺利起航了?当然不是,还会有波动的,但是我相信真正在非洲投资的人能够规划好风险与不确定性。

CNN:And it's about a country's resources, too, right?
DM:That's a brilliant question, because actually the answer is no. I think it'sreally about the structural things that I mentioned: capital, labor,productivity.
Why do I say that? Let's take a look at the African stockmarket. There are about 20 stock exchanges in Africa and about 1,000 stocksthat trade in Africa -- 85% of them arenon-commodities. We're talking about banking, we're talking about insurance,we're talking about retail, we're talking about consumer goods, logisticscompanies, telecommunications companies, those are the stocks that are on theAfrican stock market.

CNN:经济增长也与国家的资源有关,对吗?
DM:这是个很棒的问题,因为真正的答案是:非也。我认为真正重要的是我提到的基础结构:资本、劳动力和生产率。
为什么我这么说呢?让我们看看非洲股票市场。在非洲有大约20家股票交易所、交易着大约1000支非洲股票,其中85%的股票是无商品的。我们谈论着金融、谈论着保险、谈论着零售、谈论着消费品、物流公司、电信公司,这些就是在非洲股票市场上的股票。

CNN:Do you feel a sense of responsibility to represent the African success story?
DM:Well, I suppose, for me, I feel a responsibility to tell the truth. This is agreat continent. I went to primary school on this continent, secondary school,university, I've worked on this continent and I think that it's a greatdisservice that, for whatever reason, people have usurped an imagery of Africa that is absolutely incorrect.
They focus on war, disease, corruption and poverty. Thatis not all about Africa and I think it'sreally essential if we're going to turn the corner, we need to take thatresponsibility, as governments, as citizens, not just Africans, global citizensto say, "that's actually not true."
There are more poor people in Indiathan there are in Africa; more poor people in Chinathan there are in Africa, but somehow there'sa stigma for decades that's been associated with the African continent that iscompletely unjustified -- and it's that I find objectionable.

CNN:你觉得有责任去(向世人)呈现非洲的成功故事吗?
DM:我认为,对我来说,我的责任是讲述事实。这是一个伟大的大洲。我在这个大洲上小学、中学、大学,我在这个大洲工作,而且我认为令人受伤的是:不管因为何种原因,人们篡改了非洲的真实场景而(代之以)完全不正确的场景。
他们聚焦于战争、疾病、***和贫困。那不是非洲的全部,我认为问题的关键是,如果我们试图改变形象,作为政府、作为公民,我们需要承担起责任,而不是非洲人批评全球(媒体)“那不是真的”。
印度的穷人比非洲多、中国的穷人比非洲多,但是莫名其妙的,几十年来非洲大陆与耻辱联系在一起,那完全是不公平的,我认为这令人厌恶。

WilsonAlexander Shervington•2 days ago
China is Africa'sonly hope,why? because They need each other. Africa have 90% of China's mineralneeds, and an industrial China that will bring Africa into the 21st centurywith whats needed....never in history have two countries needed each other somuch ,like these two..good luck both...

中国是非洲唯一的希望,为什么?因为他们相互需要。非洲可以满足中国90%的矿产需求,而一个工业化的中国将把非洲带入21世纪。历史上还从来没有过两个国家如此的相互需要,祝你俩好运。
DejandonWilson Alexander Shervington•2 days ago
Wilson, thanks for your comment, but I guess youdidn't remember that Africa is a continent ofabout 54 countries.

楼上,谢谢你的评论,不过我猜你忘记了非洲是一个由大约54个国家组成的大陆。

KenyaYetuDejandon•2 days ago
The many countries are justnames. Africa is one...Africans are one. Don'tmind the demarcation of land that was done by the white colonialists. Africanwas one, Africa will remain one. Viva Africa.

国家就是浮云。非洲是一体的、非洲人是一体的。不要介意白人殖民主义者的划界。非洲是一体的、非洲人将保持一体。非洲万岁。

JohnpdKenyaYetu•2 days ago
Africa is one? Like the Hutu & Tutsi in Ugandaare one?

非洲是一体的?乌干达的胡图族和图西族也是一体的?
(译注:请搜索卢旺达大屠杀)

KITCOLEKenyaYetu•a day ago
It is a shame that Africa is not ONE - it is certainly divided by geographyand color and religion and tribal ethnic groups. I could wish it were ONE - butit is not. It is also not ONE if the history of Africais studied. There are specific needs in each and every country....I wish thebest for all the peoples of Africa - not justthe few that are outstanding in present history. I wish for them: freedom - thevery freedoms we have in the USA.Freedom to study, worship, work, and thrive. And freedom to have excellent medicalcare. AIDS and malaria remain a tragedy that must be addressed. Divisionsbecause of corruption and tribal jealousies must be addressed. Africans mustlearn to work together for each other's sake.

很可耻,非洲不是一体的,它依据地理、肤色、宗教、部落种族等因素划分。我希望非洲是一体的,但是它不是。如果研究非洲的历史,(你会发现)非洲不是一体的。每个国家有自己的需求。我祝愿非洲的全体人民——不仅仅是那些呈现在历史中的杰出人物。我希望他们自由——就如我们在美国所拥有的自由:学习的自由、祷告的自由、工作的自由、繁荣的自由以及良好的医疗条件的自由。艾滋病和疟疾仍然是非洲的悲剧,这必须得到处理。因为***及部落嫉妒而造成的分离必须得到处理。非洲人必须学会为了彼此而团结工作。

DedeWilson Alexander Shervington•2 days ago
Africa is not a country, it is acontinent with 53 countries on the other hand, China is a country within the Asiancontinent.

非洲不是一个国家,它包含了53个国家;另一方面,中国是亚洲疆域内的一个国家。

KITCOLEDede•a day ago
China is also made up of very different regionsand peoples - it is not as "unified" as one would think on thesu***ce. And certainly Africa is not"one" country - many different peoples, religions, and areas - fromdesert to lakes, from jungles to beautiful coast. However, the needs of allcountries is the same: jobs for everyone, especially the poor.

中国也是由不同的地区及差异颇大的人民组成的,她不像表面上看上去的那么“一致”。当然非洲也不是一个国家,她有不同的人民、不同的宗教及不同的地形——从沙漠到湖泊、从雨林到美丽的海岸。然而,所有国家的需求都是一致的:人人都有工作,尤其是穷人。

shaneSLKITCOLE•a day ago
There are different cultures anddialects in Chinabut they all have common script, common government, common measurements, andcommon shared culture and history since 221 BC under the Qin Dynasty. The HanDynasty after that solidified this. It is such that most Chinese today callthemselves Han Chinese, no matter where they live - in the north, south oreast.

在中国有不同的文化和方言,但是他们有统一的文字、统一的政府、统一的治理以及自公元前221年以来秦朝已降的共同享有的历史和文化。此后的汉朝又巩固了这些。事实是,不管他们住在哪里,南方、北方或东部,大部分今天的中国人称他们自己为汉族人。

Anti-AntiUSPropagandaWilson Alexander Shervington•2 days ago
China needs Africa.Africa does not need China.
China will sell American construction technologyto Africa in exchange for taking over theirresources. What a deal! They never invented any of it, they learn it right outof our manuals and trade books. And then they sell it to other countries. Theyget something for nothing.
And they will use Chineseworkers. They don't want the Africans learning anything. China doesn't want them miningTHEIR OWN resources.

中国需要非洲,非洲不需要中国。
中国把美国建立的科技卖给非洲,以交换非洲的资源。这是什么交易!他们从没有发明过任何科技,他们只是从我们的手册和书本中学会科技。然后,他们把科技卖给其他国家。他们以无换有。
而且他们使用中国工人。他们不希望非洲人学会任何东西。中国不希望非洲人开采他们自己的资源。
(译注:此人ID是“反-反美宣传”,是个印度喷子)。

DanRyanExpressManAnti-AntiUSPropaganda•2 days ago
CNN does not need an Indian trollAnti-AntiUSPropaganda.

CNN不需要楼上这个印度喷子。

Anti-AntiUSPropaganda•2 days ago
isn't that smart business sense?,its like me arguing that the US built all with native american resources, didnot pay for it but made a killing with all that they developed, - essentiallythe same thing, though different too.

那不是一种聪明的生意吗?就像我说的,美国用自己的资源建立了一切,(中国)并未为此付钱而是毁掉美国人发展出来的一切。虽然有所不同,但本质上是一致的。

KITCOLEAnti-AntiUSPropaganda•a day ago
China was inventing many things, even beforeMarco Polo went there, and today they are still inventing. They do not needproducts or inventions from USA.They are ahead in many ways, we could learn from them. Certainly piracy is allaround us - but not limited to "us." We also "pirate" fromother countries, when we can't "buy" what we want. Corruption worksboth ways. Chinese work ethic is different and there are not as many safeguardsin the work place or in the products, but that is not just a Chinese problem.

甚至在马可波罗去中国之前,中国就发明了很多东西,今天他们仍然在发明创造。他们不需要美国的产品和发明。他们在很多方面已经领先了,我们可以向他们学习。当然,我们身边都有山寨行为,但那不局限于“我们”。当我们不能买到我们所需要的东西时,我们也从其它国家山寨。***在两个方面都起作用。中国的工作伦理是不同的,他们对工作场所和产品没有那么多安全保卫,但那不仅是中国的问题。

NicolasWilson Alexander Shervington•2 days ago
China needs to solve its own problems before itcan even begin to think about solving Africa's

在他们有能力思考解决非洲的问题之前,中国需要解决他们自己的问题。

KenyaYetuNicolas•2 days ago
As Chinasolves the many problems that are found in Africa,it will be able to solve it's own problem. The rule of the game is "Iscratch your back and you scratch mine"...how is that?

因为中国已经解决了很多非洲的问题,她将有能力解决自己的问题。游戏的规则是“我替你挠痒痒,你替我挠痒痒”,是不是?

NicolasKenyaYetu•a day ago
I'm sorry, but how exactly caninvesting in Africa solve China'sgrowing problems with social unrest between the rich coast and the poor innerregions? Or the massive amount of corruption that is causing the Chineseeconomy to only be able to keep itself up because of the extremely high,unsustainable growth rates they've had, which will quickly destabilize theeconomy the minute even the smallest drop in GDP hits China? Or maybethe unusual amount of influence that the Chinese place on the daily workings ofmany major corporations that make several thousand unwilling to invest there?There's absolutely nothing that Africa can do for China except provide raw materials,which will only exacerbate the already existing social, economic, and politicalissues?

抱歉,但是中国在非洲投资究竟是怎么解决东部沿海地区与内陆贫困地区之间的社会不安的问题呢?或者说大规模***的问题?而***已使得中国经济必须保持目前的极高的、不可持续的增长率,微小的GDP增速下降就会迅速的引起国家的不稳定。或者说中国强加于很多大公司身上的日常工作已经使得数千家公司不愿意在中国投资。除了为中国提供原材料,非洲绝对帮不了中国,而这只会进一步恶化已经存在的社会、经济和政治问题。

YummyNicolas•16 hours ago
So themassive amount of corruption destroyed the Chinese economy by causing it togrow at an extremely high speed. Interesting.

所以,大规模的***使得中国经济以极高的速度增长,从而摧毁了中国的经济。真有趣!

KITCOLEWilson Alexander Shervington•a day ago
What is the difference in China wantingto make the most of the minerals from African countries and the former Colonial***s wanting to do the same? It is just colonialism under a new"brand." Can it be reciprocal help? Certainly Africa needs help, butis Chinathe one to give it? Or will they just take, take, take?

中国希望从非洲国家运出大部分的矿产,这与此前的殖民地政府的所作所为有何不同?这只是新标签下的殖民主义。这是互惠的吗?当然非洲需要帮助,但是中国是给予帮助的人吗?或者只是希望他们拿、拿、拿?

YummyKITCOLE•16 hours ago
The difference between buying androbbing?

区别是买还是抢。

shaneSL•3 days ago
300 years of western colonisationand exploitation undwr the british and the americans. all this while no effortto build infrastructure, invest or build universities and ports railways etc.
the chinese may be impolite butat least they put effort where it counts, even in times of chinese poverry,they helped angolabuild their railways in the 1970s. now the time has come for the oppressedpeoples all over the world to rise up together with thos ancient chinesecivilization and reclaim their rightful places from the ezploiters in the West.
btw recently, American Platinum(AmPlat) shot over 50-100 miners when they protested for better wages andconditions. so come off your high ground and get your hands dirty like thechinese and sweat and toil along the side of the african brothers. stopezploiting them and hiding in your luxury homes while africans bleed and toilto support your lavish lifestyles

英美等西方国家对非洲殖民、压榨了三百年,却没有做任何努力去建立基础设施、投资和建设大学、港口、铁路等。
中国人也许不够礼貌,但是至少他们在所到之处做出了努力,即使是在中国贫困的时代,他们在1970年代帮助安哥拉修建了铁路。现在,是时候了,全世界受压迫的人民应该与古老的中国文明一起起来反抗,从西方压迫者手里夺回他们的权利。
顺便说一句,最近美国铂业射杀了50-100名矿工,因为他们示威抗议要求更好的工资和工作条件。所以,走下你们的神坛,让你们的手像中国和非洲兄弟一样辛苦劳作而变脏吧。停止压榨他们、不要再躲在奢华的家里而让非洲人流血流汗支撑你们那浪费的生活方式。

1dl23shaneSL•2 days ago
+1000 true. Get this book. How EuropeUnderdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney.
The African has been sleeping forthe last 1000 years or more. Hopefully what the Chines are doing on thatContinent will make them wake up and claim their birthright as the Mathor andFather of this rock.

楼上正解,读读这本书:Walter Rodney所写的《欧洲如何使非洲不发达》。
非洲人已经沉睡了一千多年甚至更久。希望中国在非洲所做的事情能唤醒他们、夺回天父地母所赋予他们的权利。

KITCOLE1dl23•a day ago
Not just China is wanting to "wake up Africa" -Braziland other countries are there as well, and the Muslim Brotherhood also. Wecannot "lump" Africa into one nation- it is a continent of many different peoples with many different needs.Sleeping? Yes, in many ways, but there were great civilizations there longbefore America wasdiscovered: Egypt,et al.

不仅仅是中国想“唤醒非洲”,巴西和其他国家以及穆斯林兄弟会也想“唤醒非洲”。我们不能把非洲揉成一个国家,这是一个包含很多不同人民、人民需求各不相同的大洲。沉睡?在很多方面是的,但是在发现美洲之前很久,非洲就有了伟大的文明,诸如埃及等等。

AnnshaneSL•2 days ago
In over past decades, US is busyto wars here and there together with its western allies. China is busy to investment in Africa.

在过去的数十年,美国及其西方盟友忙于在这儿那儿发动战争,而中国在忙着投资非洲。

KITCOLEAnn•a day ago
China has its own challenges within itself - it"wars" against the same problems that manifest themselves in everycountry....over population, ignorance, corruption, and rule from the "topdown" - although they claim to be communist, they are fast becomingcapitalists! And expansion is on the Chinese governments mind - all the time -where to invest, where to "place" their growing population, etc.

中国在与自己的挑战作斗争,她与每个国家都显现的问题作战:人口过量、愚昧、***,他们的统治方式是“由上而下”,虽然他们自称是共产主义者,但是他们正在快速变为资本主义者!任何时候,扩张都是按照中国政府的意愿:到哪儿投资、在哪儿安置他们正在增长的人口等等。

EralunshaneSL•2 days ago
Hello shaneSL,
"all this while no effort tobuild infrastructure, invest or build universities and ports railwaysect."
As things go, that's painfullyhistorically ignorant.

“英美等西方国家对非洲殖民、压榨了三百年,却没有做任何努力去建立基础设施、投资和建设大学、港口、铁路等。”
一般来说,那是痛苦的历史性的愚昧。

DejandonEralun•2 days ago
That is very much true statementfrom shaneSL. the few infrastructures of road and rail were built to facilitatecommodity export to Europe, not to benefit thelocals or encourage internal businesses, and about university, forget it.

shaneSL说的是对的。没有建设公路铁路等基础设施以方便货物出口到欧洲、为本地人提供便利或者鼓励国内贸易,至于大学,忘了这事吧。

KenyaYetuDejandon•2 days ago
Yo are right Dejandon. Whateverthe West has been doing in Africa is for theirown benefits.

楼上正解。西方人在非洲做的一切都是为了他们自己的利益。

shaneSLKenyaYetu•a day ago
The African people must awake.They must start to build their own futures with their own hands. And they mustbe willing to work. The Chinese can only help so much, the rest is up toAfricans to do. Chinacan only build power plants, factories, roads, universities. But it is up toAfricans to learn at universities, man the factories to increase industrialproduction, and to maintain the roads well.
I know that there are someChinese out there who are definitely not as kindhearted and treat africansrudely. I urge you to report them immediately to the Chinese embassy. There iszero tolerance for such unprofessionalism. They will be dealt with strictly andwithout reprieve.

非洲人民必须醒来。他们必须用自己的双手建设他们的未来。他们必须心甘情愿的去工作。中国只能做到这一步了,剩下的需要非洲人自己去做。中国只能建设发电厂、工厂、道路、大学等,非洲人需要去大学学习、管理工厂提高产量、并维护好道路。
我知道在非洲有一些中国人不是那么仁慈,对待非洲人比较粗鲁。我提请你们立即向中国大使馆报告。对这种非专业行为,中国政府是零容忍。他们将会立即受到严厉的处理。

KITCOLEKenyaYetu•a day ago
Africans must begin doing forthemselves and not depend on outsiders to "build" and"equip" and strengthen. Unity of purpose is what builds greatnations. Look at the history of Rome,but also why it "fell" and did not last. I cannot depend ongovernment to "build my future." But I can depend on government tolet me be free to build my future and not intervene, except to protect andequip.

非洲人必须开始自己动手,而不是依靠外部力量建设、提供装备以及增强力量。一致的目的是如何建设强盛国家。看看罗马的历史,为何它倒下了而未能延续?我不能依靠政府去建设未来,但是我可以依靠政府赋予我的建设未来的自由,除了保护及提供装备外不要有其它介入。

1dl23Eralun•2 days ago
They have European Universitiesin Africa, Copies of European universities.How the hell can the Mother and Father of Humans fallow Greek and Romantimeline. It's like a 90 year old listening to a zygote.

在非洲有欧洲建立的大学——欧洲大学的山寨。天父地母怎么能追随希腊和罗马的时间轴?就像让一个90岁的人听受精卵的话。

NicolasshaneSL•2 days ago
China is the same as the US and otherWestern countries. We send in our corporations to secure the natural resourcesthat our factories and businesses need to function, and they have thousands ofstrategies to get these materials without becoming too involved locally orinternationally. Chinahasn't done anything besides invest heavily within several African countries,(keeping in mind that they're often financing local warlords and dictators thatactively mistreat their people), only doing the minimum amount of work to getwhat they need. It wouldn't make economic sense to do anything more.

中国与美国及其它西方国家一样。我们将我们的大企业送入非洲,以保障我们的工厂和生意所需的自然资源,而他们有几千种战略来避免这些矿物过深的卷入当地及国际事务。中国只是在几个非洲国家投下重资,其它什么都没做(请注意,他们经常资助虐待人民的军阀和独裁者),只做了尽可能少的工作来换取他们所需要的。除了经济上的意义外别无他义。

KenyaYetuNicolas•2 days ago
You are a liar. Name the warlordsthat China has sponsored in Africa. The fact is that Africa likes the Chinese and Africa dislikes the Western countries.

楼上撒谎。请列出中国在非洲赞助的军阀的名单。事实是非洲喜欢中国人而不喜欢西方国家。

TruthKenyaYetu•2 days ago
You sure are quick to come toWestern countries with your hands out looking for freebies. You sure are quickto look to Western countries for safety and security when the crap hits thefan. You like everything about Western countries but you won't admit it becausethey give you stuff for free.

你们确实高举双手来西方国家寻求免费赠品,出事的时候你们立马寻求西方国家提供安全保卫。你喜欢西方国家的一切东西,但是你不愿承认,因为他们把这些东西免费的给了你们。

NicolasKenyaYetu•a day ago
What the hell are you talkingabout? Africa is almost completely dependent on the Western Nations (namely theUS)to make their economies function daily. In the 1980s, when third worldcountries began defaulting on debt because of declining commodity prices, the United Statesled an international bailout that essentially guaranteed the third world debtvia Brady Bond and allowed these countries to form the basis for their moderneconomies. Now what they've done with that power is a completely differentstory. You guys can hate us all you want, but the important truth is that wehave helped you more than you can possibly imagine. Countries are brutallyself-interested. Independent Chinese businessmen have bought up large tracts ofland in Ethiopia and Zambia at the expense of local farmers to obtain what theyneed, and are paying the local corrupt governments there handsome sums of moneyto control it without response from their populations. In Nigeria, almost13 Chinese businessmen were arrested because they brought a prostitution ringinto the country by encouraging locals to traffic in teenage girls who aredefenseless and helpless. In Ghana,Chinese officials pay local groups to mine gold illegally without regard forthe health, safety, or wages of their workers.
Before you start with your idiotic accusations that other people aren't thatwell informed, try getting to know the topic yourself. You think China wants to improve things in Africa? Think again. The Chinese are only there to getraw materials and things they need for THEIR economy, and then they'll leave itthe same as they found it, or worse.

你TMD的在说啥?非洲几乎完全依靠西方国家(即美国)运转日常经济。在1980年代,由于商品价格下跌,第三世界国家开始债务违约,美国提供了国际援助、通过布雷迪债卷保护了第三世界国家的融资,从而允许这些国家形成他们今天的经济基础。如果没有那时的帮助,事情就完全不同了。你们这些家伙可以如你们所愿的憎恨美国,但是重要的事实是我们对你们的帮助超过了你们的想象。独立的中国商人以当地农民维持生计所需的价格在埃塞俄比亚和赞比亚买下了大量的土地,却付给当地的***政府三倍的金钱以控制土地而对人民不管不顾。在尼日利亚,大约13名中国商人被捕,因为他们带来了一个卖淫团伙鼓励当地人交易无助的、无防卫能力的十几岁的少女。在加纳,中国官员付钱给地方团伙去非法开采金矿,而不顾健康、安全及工人工资。在你们开始那白痴的指控之前,其他人并不知情,试着理解你们自己的话题吧。你们认为中国想发展非洲?再想一遍。中国只是去那儿获得他们自己需要的原材料和物资,然后他们就会离开,留下的烂摊子跟以前一样甚至更糟。

Anti-AntiUSPropagandaNicolas•2 days ago
No, they aren't. China hasabsolutely no moral compass (even though they invented the compass). And theyare not like our factories and businesses.
Saying China is like our factories andbusinesses, is like saying Chinese jails are like our jails. Or Chinese courtsare like our courts. Or Chinese government is like our government. No one willever believe that.
You get the picture.

是的,他们不会(帮助非洲发展)。中国行事绝对无下限(虽然他们发明了罗盘)。而且他们的工厂和公司也跟我们的不一样。
说中国的工厂公司和我们的一样,就像说中国监狱像我们的监狱、中国的法院像我们的法院、中国的政府像我们的政府。没人会信。
你懂了。
(译注:no moral compass没有道德准则,compass同时有罗盘的含义)。

NicolasAnti-AntiUSPropaganda•a day ago
Who said anything about moralcompasses or that Chinaitself was anything like the Western countries? Chinaand the USare as similar to each other as an eagle is to a rat. I'm talking about theirbusiness sense and practices. If anything, your comment proves my point more.The Chinese are completely uninterested in the development of Africaand are instead obsessed with lining their own pockets.

谁说中国的道德准则乃至中国自身与西方国家有任何相似?中国与美国的相似度就如同老鹰与老鼠的相似度。我在谈论他们的商务理念和实践。如果说有的话,你的评论更多的证明了我的论点。中国人对于非洲的发展完全没兴趣,相反,他们只着迷于自己的钱袋。

TruthshaneSL•2 days ago
WOW, Shane, learn to spell firstof all. Next, go visit China.Do you know why China is allover Africa? Same reason as everyone else,natural resources. Almost every country in Africahas a corrupt government with a hand out to anyone who will fill it. Chinawill exploit any country it can.

Shane,请先学会拼写,然后去中国参观一下。你知道为什么中国人遍布非洲吗?就如同别人一样:自然资源。几乎每个非洲国家都有一个***的政府,向任何愿意填满他们欲壑的人伸手。中国将会剥削任何一个她可以剥削的国家。

KenyaYetuTruth•2 days ago
Learn to spell what, English? Yougo and learn how to spell Native Chinese and also to spell Swahili, which is anAfrican language. There is nothing wrong with shaneSL being unable to spellEnglish, its a white man language. And it's not a must we speak English.Chinese is easy to speak and it sounds more African.
学习拼写什么,英语?你去学学怎么拼写中文以及斯瓦西里语——这是一种非洲的语言。shaneSL拼写不好英语单词没什么错,这是白人的语言。而且我们也没必要讲英语,中文很容易说而且听起来更具非洲风味。

TruthKenyaYetu•2 days ago
I have been to Kenya and manypeople speak and spell English just as well as I do. I am sure you can readthis.我会讲多种语言。它是支持和能力建设,而不是语法和拼写。
我去过肯尼亚,很多人说、写英语的水平跟我差不多。(译注:以下原文为中文)

shaneSLTruth•a day ago
i suggest you re type thatproperly and rephrase that. Otherwise I must applaud you for your good effort.The phrasing of your Chinese is somewhat awkward. Perhaps google translate wasused?

我建议你重新适当的拼写并重新组织措辞。否则我必须为你的努力而喝彩。你的中文措辞有点不合适。用了谷歌翻译器?

Sure my spelling is badespecially when I am typing on a phone. On the contrary, not only have theChinese mastered your language, they have excelled beyond your capabilities. Wehave read your philosophical works, and understood your thinking, mindsets, andpsychological weaknesses as well as strengths.

当然我的拼写不好,尤其是我在手机上打字时。正相反,中国人不仅掌握了你们的语言,他们还超过了你们的能力。我们已经阅读了你们的哲学文献,理解了你们的思维、心态、心理的弱点及优点。

We Chinese can quote and discussat length the nature of Western defined politics and the nation state based onthe Treaty of Westphalia. We can discuss at length the problems raised byVoltaire and Jacque Rosseau with regards to the French Revolution or the SocialContract. We can describe to you the nature of western military maneuvers,including the nature of the ideas, insights and strategies of Von Clausewitz.We can talk to you about Plato and his ideals and his work The Republic. We candiscuss the Great Schism in Christendom, or the politics and savage nature ofthe crusades and the papacy. We can discuss Reformation and Counterreformationin Europe. We can talk about the ScientificMethod and the ideas of Thomas Kuhn and the like. We can discuss mathematicsand medicine to your level. We can even describe at length the European andAmerican exploitation of Africa over the pastfew centuries and the sudden realisation that those days of exploitation areover.

我们中国人可以引用和详细讨论西方定义的政治的本质,以及基于西法尼亚条约基础上的国家状况。我们可以详细讨论由伏尔泰及雅克罗素提出的关于法国大革命或者社会契约的问题。我们可以向你们描述西方军事演习的本质,包括理念、视角及克劳塞维茨的战略。我们可以告诉你柏拉图的理念和他的作品《共和论》。我们可以讨论基督教的大分裂,或者十字军东征及教皇的野蛮本质。我们可以讨论欧洲的改革与反改革。我们可以谈论托马斯.库恩等人的科学方法及理念。我们讨论数学及医药的水准与你们相当。我们甚至可以详细描述欧美在过去的几个世纪是如何剥削非洲的,以及你们突然意识到剥削的日子已经到头了。

We understand you to your core,including your tendency to project lies and mix truths with untruths to give anoverall distorted picture that clouds the judgment of individuals, and corruptsthe morality of Man.

我们对你们的了解深入骨髓,包括你们的癖好:将谎言与真相混合在一起从而给出一个总体上扭曲的画面,进而影响普通人的判断并腐蚀人们的品行。

Yes we know and we are watchingyou. And yes I definitely know what China is like. The Chinese languageyou know of is somewhat rudimentary and does not even cover the nature anddepth of strategic thinking and thought in China. If you can understand thehistory and culture of Chinahowever then that is a different matter. You may yet win my respect.

是的,我们了解你们,我们正在观察着你们。而且,我完全知道中国人是什么样的。你们了解的汉语只是皮毛,甚至不能理解中国战略思考的深度。如果你们可以理解中国的历史和文化,那就是另一回事了,那时你可以赢得我的尊重。

The African people have awoken.They have found a kindred spirit in the ancient Chinese civilization. TheChinese are harsh taskmasters that demand efficiency but equally for theirchinese workers and their african brothers. This is what will make Africa competitive. This is what will make African joltout of the daydreams of democracy that the West has pulled over their eyes andears. This will stir them to finally start work and begin to build their ownfuture with Chinese assistance. In the future, when Africahas become prosperous and more powerful, the Chinese will have great protectorsand friends in the form of Africans.

非洲人民已经醒来。他们在中国古文明里发现了亲属般的精神。中国人是严厉的监工,追求效率,但是对中国工人及非洲兄弟一视同仁。这将使得非洲具有竞争力,这将把非洲人从民主白日梦里摇醒,而民主白日梦是西方放在非洲人眼睛、耳朵之前的遮掩。这将刺激他们最终开始工作,在中国帮助下开始建设他们自己的未来。未来,当非洲变得繁荣富强,中国人在非洲将有更多的朋友、得到更多的保护。

hen, perhaps the war criminalsand human rights abusers in the West will be brought to justice, and theirplunder and loot returned to their rightful masters.

那时,西方的战犯和侵犯人权者将得到法律制裁,他们掠夺的物品将归回给他们正当的主人。

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题