国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【世界网友】国外网友关于中国问题的问答汇总

向下

【世界网友】国外网友关于中国问题的问答汇总 Empty 【世界网友】国外网友关于中国问题的问答汇总

帖子 由 Admin 周四 十月 09, 2014 11:47 am

1、What are some of the stranger things you’ve seen in Chinese airports?

你们在中国的机场里面看到过什么奇怪的事情?

回答1:The amount of VIP rooms.

China Mobile VIP Room, China Unicom VIP Room, Ctrip VIP Room, along with the airline lounges.

大量的VIP包间

中国移动VIP包间、中国联通VIP包间、携程VIP包间,以及各个航空公司的VIP包间。

回答2:Walking through Beijing airport for the first time, saw my first Chinese toddler in ‘crotchless’ trousers, (without a nappy either) that was a shock, but nothing to the next second when the toddlers mother picked him up by the knees and allowed him to urinate right there in the middle of the airport concourse, my neck almost did a full 360!

第一次到北京机场的时候,第一次看到中国小孩穿着开裆裤(连尿布都没戴),完全被震惊了。而下一秒钟他的妈妈竟然允许他在机场中央大堂的公共场合小便,我的脖子几乎转了360度。

回答3:In the Shanghai airport, there are no vending machines, at least at the international departure area. I was looking for a bottle of water and they didn’t have any. The only drink available that wasn’t at a restaurant was warm water in a paper cone.

在上海机场,没有自动售货机,至少在国际离港区。我想买瓶水都买不到,他们只用纸杯接热水喝。

2、How many one night stands you had in china?
Just answer the Question……no one judge me here

你们在中国有多少次一夜情?

只回答问题,不评价

回答1:I got married (to a Chinese lady) before I came here so none. I’m old (period) fashioned that way.

我来这以前已经结婚了(和一个中国女士),在这方面我观念比较落后

回答2:38675次

回复1:you counted them all?!!!!!!!…….do you remember them by the name also?

你每次都数了?你还记得她们的名字吗?

回复2:38675 / 365 ~ 106 years

38675 / 365 ~ 106年

回答3:Do I include hookers?

和妓女算吗?

回答4::None because I’m somewhat old-fashioned. It’s been my experience that people who sleep around a lot can’t seem to hold a stable relationship for long.

没有过,我有点观念落后。以我的经验看来那些到处乱搞的人难以和别人维持长期稳定的关系。

回答5:Only been with one woman in China. And that is my wife. I did hug my mother in law once, but I don’t think that counts.

只和一个有过,那人是我老婆。我曾经拥抱过我岳母一次,不知道那算不算。

3、问题:Since you’ve lived in China, which products have risen in price?

Seems a lot of things have gone way way up in price, especially food (and rent), since I arrived in China two years ago. Which ones in particular have you found went way up?

自你在中国生活以来,哪些商品涨价了?

自从你居住在中国,哪种商品涨价了?

自从我2年前到中国来以来,似乎很多东西都涨价很多,尤其是食品(还有房租),还有什么东西你们觉得贵了?

回答1:”RMB” !! it was 0.12$. .. now is 0.16$

人民币,以前1元=0.12美元,现在1元=0.16美元

回答2:Almost everything…………..and the RMB becomes HIGHER AND HIGHER compared to other currencies such as USD….etc

几乎所有东西。。。。。。 与美元和其他货币相比,人民币越来越升值了

回答3:eggs are quite famous
-real estate should go down, but hasn’t followed logical market trends, as nouveau riche Chinese don’t understand economics

鸡蛋涨得最明显

房价应该降下来,现在太不符合逻辑了,中国人就是暴发户,完全不懂经济

4、Best city to live in China?

I’m planning to move to China in August – I was wondering what would be the best city to live in for me? I’m a 23 year old Australian male who recently finished my degree. I’m planning to do a bit of English teaching while I’m there. Id like a friendly city with a great nightlife, easy to get around and things to do during the day. I was thinking Shanghai but are there any other options?

中国最适合居住的城市?

我计划8月份去中国,我想知道哪个城市对我来说最合适?我23岁,是刚毕业的澳大利亚男性。我想在那里教教英语。我想找个友好的并且有夜生活的城市,我想选择上海,还有其他的选择吗?

回答1:You would find more friendly places than Shanghai. It’s all hustle and bustle. Try the cities around it like Nanjing, Suzhou or Hangzhou. Perhaps they still have more of the charm you are looking for. Plus the nightlife.

你将会找到比上海更友好的城市,那里生活节奏太快了。试试上海周围的南京、苏州或者杭州,也许你会发现更有魅力的地方,除了夜生活之外。

回答2:I’ll never live in Shanghai, Beijing or Guangzhou…not for me

I live in Xiamen and will probably stay for some years, if I can. (I’m staying next year)
A warm, clean, beautiful & friendly city on the coast, the air is good too.
Foreigners from many countries…anything western is available.
Night life is good enough, depends on what you like, beach parties every 2 weeks
now also. For me good night life in China is only in those 3 big cities and Chengdu maybe (I’ve heard). I hate pop culture and KTV. Underground culture is not the same like back home, unfortunately

我不会住在上海、北京或者广州,不适合我
我住在厦门,并且可能会在这里住几年。
一个温暖、干净、美丽、友好的海滨城市,空气也很好,有来自很多国家的外国人
夜生活也足够好,取决于你喜欢什么,我常在这的海边举行PARTY,2周一次
对我来说,在中国最好的夜生活在那个三个大城市里,或许也包括成都
我不喜欢流行歌曲和KTV,不幸的是,非主流文化也和我们那里不一样。

回答3:Beijing and Shanghai are great cause it’s a little more western, which you will appreciate when you live in China. Shenzhen is cool cause Hong Kong is right there and Qingdao is gorgeous.

北京和上海最好,因为他们有点西方化,当你住在中国的时候你会喜欢。深圳也不错,因为香港就在那里,青岛也不错。

回答4:I dont like the massive cities like Bejing, Shanghai, or Guangzhou. I do love the country side, and have spent some time travel around it, but I dont think I would want to live in too small of a place.
Chengdu was awesome, and I would recommend it. There are lots of cool places around it you can go see, and the city has a good feel.
Dalian is my favorite. Its nicely developed, easy to get around. Friendly people. Most actually know what a queue is (more than other places at least). Just an all around good place to live.

我不喜欢北京、上海或者广州那种大城市。我喜欢乡村,我花了大量时间去那里旅行,但是我也不认为我会喜欢住在那些太小的城市。

成都不错,我向你推荐它,周围有很多的不错的景点你可以去观光,并且这个城市的感觉也很好。
大连是我最喜欢的城市,那里很发达,到哪去都方便,人们也和友好,并且大多数人都懂得排队(和其他地方比起来),是个居住的好地方。

回答5:Shenzhen has great nightlife..tons of expats…many expat areas with western restaurants and bars…the weather is nice year round…you are 30 minute train ride from Hong Kong and the women here are the hottest in the country (IMO).
People complain that there is a lack of culture and history here but if you don’t care too much about these things then Shenzhen is the best.

I would pick Guangzhou as a second choice.

深圳有着最棒的夜生活,无数的外国人。。。有许多外国人聚居区及西餐馆和酒吧。天气也很好,坐火车30分钟就能到香港,那里有这个国家最性感的姑娘。

人们抱怨深圳缺乏文化和历史,但是不在乎那些的话,深圳是最好的
我也会将广州列为第二选择

回答6:Of the big cities i’ve visited (Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu) i’d have to say Shanghai every time, the place has a lot of atmosphere. I live in Guangxi though, in which i’ve lived in Beihai, Liuzhou, Guilin and Nanning, and of these cities i’d recommend Guilin, it’s clean, beautiful, an hour from Yangshuo (always a laugh there) and it’s got all the night-life you could need. Plenty of ex-pats too, but nothing like the big coastal cities.

在我去过的大城市中,北京、上海、广州、深圳、成都里,我觉得上海最好,这个城市最有氛围。我也在广西住过,想北海、柳州、桂林、南宁,这些城市里我推荐桂林,那里干净、漂亮,一小时的车程到阳朔,那里有你需要的整夜的夜生活,也有很多外国人,但和沿海大城市完全不同。

5、What’s a good salary in Chinese people’s minds?
I’m completely content with my salary, but curious if it is impressive to Chinese or not. What’s a decent salary for a college-educated Chinese? Or for a Chinese guy supporting a family? Also, what’s a decent salary for Chinese in Beijing/Shanghai as compared to lower-tiered cities?

中国人心目中的满意工资是多少?

我对我的工资非常满意,但是我好奇中国人对此有什么看法。对中国接受过高等教育的人来说,体面的工资应该是多少?或者说多少工资才能支持一个家庭的开销?像北京、上海这样的大城市相对其他城市多少工资算体面?

回答1:You would have to make six figures a year to make it a good salary especially in the top tier cities like Shanghai and Beijing. Afterall they were put on the top 25 most expenses to iive in the world. Six Figure salary a year!

在上海和北京这样的一线城市,你得挣上六位数的年薪才算不错。毕竟他们是世界上前25位生活成本最高的城市。六位数一年!

回答2:It depends on people. Someone can’t be happy with 50,000 per month and someone will just be happy for 5000 per month.
:A decent salary for college-educated Chinese I’ll say 4000 or 5000 to start, coz our school always get offer from companies that willing to pay sophomore interns 3000 per month, 5000 to start.
To support a family 50,000 per month will be good

取决于人。有些人一个月五万都不快乐,有些人一个月五千就很快乐。
对一个中国的大学毕业生来说,起薪4000-5000一个月算是比较体面了,因为我们到我们学校招聘的公司总是提供实习期3000元,毕业生起薪5000元的工资,对于支持一个家庭的开销而言,一个月5万还不错

回答3:it all depends where you live i think 20000 yuan in beijing would not be very much money but 20000 in xi an would be a fortune

取决你生活在哪里,我认为2万元(月薪)在北京不算有钱,但是2万元在西安你就发财了

回答4:I have a friend who graduated from college in Nanning and he makes 1,500 yuan a month and thinks that is pretty good

我有个朋友在南京的大学毕业,他每月1500元的工资还觉得很好

回答5:im from Norway and live in Norway ofc, but i want to try live in china, been to Beijing 2 times.
anyway here in Norway, you dont even need a job to get by, i might sound lazy (and i am) but i get 12000 Norwegian Kroners a month for free, that is about 14000 RMB.

yes for free, i get it from a goverment thing, dont really care enough to bother with it to know all about it, im just happy i get free money every month.
im 22 years old and still in school,and cant bother getting a job in between, to much stress, so free money is allways nice.
so Norway to me is perfect that way Wink

我来自挪威,并且现在也在挪威生活。我想试试去北京生活,曾经去过北京2次。在挪威这里,你甚至不需要找工作,可能我听起来很懒,但是我每月可以无偿拿到12000挪威克朗,大约14000人民币。
是的,无偿的,我从政府得到的,我很高兴每月能拿到这些钱。
我今年22岁,还在学校上学。也想找个工作,但压力太大,所以还是这样无偿拿钱好

6、Why choose to live in Shanghai?
Just wondering why some of us would want to live in Shanghai instead of other cities or towns in China.
I understand that some of us have jobs that bring us there and we don’t have much choice. But let’s say for teachers who can work wherever they want in China, why choose Shanghai?
What are the benefits of being in Shanghai?

为什么选择住在上海?

真是好奇为什么那么多人想要住在上海而不是中国的其他城市
我知道我们中的一些人在这里工作,所以没有你没有选择。但是作为教师在可以在中国任何地方工作,但是为什么选择上海?
在上海生活到底有什么好处?

回答1:You can buy Subway sandwiches there. I’ve also heard the best live jazz i’ve heard in ages, in the centre of Shanghai. Only had to pay 50 yuan for a bottle of beer, to be able to stand there and enjoy it too. But i’d move there for the sandwiches.

你在这可以买到赛百味三明治,我也在上海的市中心听到过最棒的爵士乐,只需要买50元一杯的啤酒,就可以享受到。但是我主要是为了三明治到那里的。

回复1:Subway is there in most 2nd tier cities…

赛百味在所有的2线城市都可以买到

回复2:Haha, I don’t actually know what that means. I mean, I live in Nanning and that’s the capital of Guangxi. So what’s that then, 2nd tiered? 1st tiered? 4th? 5th? No idea.

哈哈,我也不是到确切的意思,我的意思是,我住在广西南宁,所以南宁到底是几线?2线?1线?4线?5线?我也不知道

回答2:I like Beijing….
AND we can get Subway here too….

我喜欢北京,我们在这也可以吃到赛百味。。。

7、How do you friends/family at home react to you living in China?
I usually get, “That’s so adventurous/Smart for the future.”,…………………or something really racist

当得知你要去中国生活时,你的朋友或家人是什么反应?

我通常得到的反应是“那真是个冒险”或者“对未来有利”等等,或者一些非常种族主义的反应…..

回答1:Friends think I’m totally nuts, usual comments are along the lines of “I could never live under a communist dictatorship with such appalling human rights” etc etc.

朋友们认为我彻底疯了。通常的评论是“我永远不会去侵犯人权的共产主义暴政国家生活”等等

回答2:5 years ago when I told a friend I was moving to China, she asked “Do they live in mud huts there?” I had to explain to her that Shanghai is one of the 3 biggest cities in the world. She still didn’t get it. I pulled up a panorama picture online for her to look and see if she could find any mud huts lining The Bund.

5年前当我告诉朋友我将搬到中国去的时候,她问我“中国人住在泥棚子里吗”?我不得不像她解释上海是三个全球最大的城市之一,但她始终不相信。我上网找了一张上海的全景图,让她看看是否能找得到泥棚子。

8、Friends and family who came to China – did they hate or love China?
Did the people who came to see you here love or hate their experience?
My family was happy to spend 10 days here, but somewhat digusted by how dirty it was. Some friends came, were super happy to see things, but even happier to go back home.

当你的朋友和家人来中国看你,他们喜欢还是不喜欢中国?

我的家人在这里度过了快乐的10天,但有些地方有些脏,让人感到有点恶心。一些朋友也来过这里,很高兴看到某些东西,更高兴快点离开

回答1:Well my mother’s coming to see my new baby boy soon, and i’m certain she’s going to fit right in here; just like a square peg in one of those round holes.

我妈妈到这里来看我新出生的BABY,我确定她很适合这里。就想楔子正好插到合适的圆孔里。

回答2:I think most of my family would not like it here for the most part. However, some of my friends would like it, but would probably be happy to leave too. Depends where you come from I guess, and where you visit while here.

我认为我的大部分家人不会喜欢这里。可我的一些朋友可能会喜欢,也会喜欢离开这里。我猜取决于你来自哪里以及你倒哪里参观。

回答3:It would depend on where you live… where you will take them etc..
eg: if u r living in shanghai posh westernised area .. they would love it
if u take them for site seeing… choose nice roads.. every one is amazed with the vast expressway network (dont take them thru busy ones)
finally if you are driving them around and going only to 5A attaractions.. its jst a gr8 country…

取决于你住在哪里,你将带他们去哪里
如果你住在上海那样西方化的城市,他们会喜欢那里
如果你带他们去观光,选择好点的路。每个人都会被庞大的高速公路网络所震撼(不要带他们去拥挤的公路)
最后,如果你只带他们去5A景区,他们会认为这是个美丽的国家

9、Why are condoms so expensive here?

为什么安全套在这里这么贵?

回答1:Supply and demand economics. Too many people buying them.
But the larger sized ones are cheaper….less demand don’t ya know.

经济学的供求规律,买的人太多了所以贵。但是大尺寸的比较便宜,因为需求少,你懂得。。。

回复:good point right here

楼上亮了

回答2:It’s expensive only if u don’t believe Chinese ones and want to buy branded…. Otherwise very cheap ones are also available I think

如果你不相信中国产的安全套质量而买名牌当然很贵,否则我觉得便宜的也好用

回答3:Because cost is inversely proportional to size!
That can be the only explanation.

因为尺寸越小成本越高,这就是原因

10.Which western city is most likely to shock mainland Chinese?
Which city do you think would be most likely to shock or bewilder mainland Chinese should they travel there?

哪个西方城市最能让中国大陆人给跪了?

你认为哪个西方城市最有可能让中国大陆人给跪了当他们到那里旅游的时候?

回答1:Any city in Japan when they find out that Japanese people are not all killers.

任何日本城市都能让中国人给跪,当中国人发现日本人不是杀人犯的时候

回答2:Seeing as there are Chinese people in just about every city, I would think that almost no place would bewilder them. I even know of Chinese people doing business in Iraq & Afghanistan.

任何城市都能让中国人给跪,几乎所有地方都能让他们眼花缭乱,我甚至知道中国人在伊拉克和阿富汗做生意。

回答3:Probably certain aspects of Western culture would shock them, as Chinese culture often shocks foreign nationals arriving in China. But I don’t think any particular city would. Maybe, I guess, if a Chinese moved from a squalid, dirty provincial city in China to somewhere like Cambridge or Stratford-upon-Avon in England, the difference in appearance and social etiquette may shock them.

也许西方文化的一些方面能让他们吓尿,就像中国文化把到中国的外国人吓尿一样。但是我不认为哪个特定的城市可以做到。除非,一个从中国某个偏远省份肮脏城市来到英格兰的剑桥或艾文河畔的斯特拉福特,不同的城市面貌和和礼仪风俗能让他震惊。

11、What do people do here besides teach?
It seems that most foreigners come here to teach English or study, what other jobs or projects are foreigners in China involved with?

大家在中国除了教英语还做什么工作?

回答1:When asked, I say I am a criminal.

当有人问我,我就说我是个罪犯

回答2:
I’m currently facilities manager for a foreign company here in Beijing.
Other jobs are diplomats, area managers, country managers, consultants, business owners, sales and whole lot more.

我目前在北京的一个外国公司当经理,其他的工作有外交官、地区经理、顾问、做生意、销售等等

回答3:study…teach….do business…..or travel around as a backpacker or something

学习、教英语、做生意或者像背包客那样到处旅行

回答4:I’m an engineer. Building a new factory

我是工程师,正在建造一个工厂

12、Are all foreigner men Playboys in the eyes of chinese people?
Alot of girls are afraid of us and do not trust us and think we change girls like we change clothes…..do you think it is because we are all generalized to be ‘Playboys’?

外国男人在中国人的眼里全是花花公子吗?

许多女孩害怕我们并且不相信我们,认为我们换女孩就像换衣服一样,他们这样想是因为我们都被认为是“花花公子”吗?

回答1:Not everyone thinks like this, although there are always the ones who think we come just to steal their women. Stereotypes exist everywhere, for instance all Shanghai women are spoilt, pretentious gold-diggers. Now while that may be true for some I am sure there are some genuinly nice ladies there, however I have not been to Shanghai yet so maybe I am wrong. This idea probably stems from the idea that all westerners are rich and have a much better life in their own countries compared to the average Chinese person here, so that it is very easy for westerners to find girlfriends and wives. Once the Chinese see the majority of westerners with a Chinese girl on his arm then they think we are just ***’s. Like most ideas in the Chinese mind they do not think it through more thoroughly, if they did they would discover that we are like everyone else, some good some not so good. The Chinese do like to take a lot at face value without looking too critically and that is how the stereotype begins.

虽然不是每个人都这么想,但是总是有人认为我们来是为了偷他们的女人。哪里都有成见,例如说上海女人是被宠坏的、自命不凡的拜金女,也许一些人是这样,但我相信那里也有真正的淑女,我没有去过上海也许我是错的。这种观念来源于所有西方人都有钱,他们在自己的国家比大多数人都过的更好的想法,所以西方人在中国非常容易找到女朋友和老婆。一旦中国人看到中国女孩挽着西方男人在街上走,就认为我们是花花公子,就像中国人对很多事情的想法都没有经过深入思考一样,如果他们好好想想,他们就会发现我们和其他人一样,有好有坏。中国人只看表面现象从不深入思考,这种成见就是这么来的。

回答2:i am gonna break this rumor! i still believe there are good foreign guys breathing in the world just like the love going on in the movie and on the TV, IT EXISTS ! TRUE LOVE EXISTS EVERYWHERE! there are pretty lots of ***s in China too it is their problems not your problem or my problem! it is up to you what you want to be !

我要打破这个谣言,我始终相信有好的外国人在这个世界上,就像电影里和电视剧里的那样,是存在的!真爱在哪里都存在!在中国也有很多花花公子,这是他们的问题,不是你的问题或我的问题!这取决与你想要做什么!

Do you like baijiu?

你喜欢白酒吗?

回答1:Words cannot describe how much I hate this drink

用语言难以表达我有多恨这种饮品

回答2:I do like it. Much more than it likes me in fact.

我喜欢它,爱它多过它爱我

Which aspect of Chinese society do you find most difficult to accept?
We’re all living in another country, so it’s our job to adapt, but which aspect of society or culture here do you find most difficult to accept?

中国社会的哪方面你最难以接受?

我们都住在另外一个国家,所以我们得去适应它。但是中国社会或者文化的哪些方面你最难以接受呢?

回答:For me it is a few things,
1. The total lack of empathy towards their fellow humans,
2. The closed minded bigotry that says China is wonderful everywhere else is crap,
3. The dishonesty in all its forms, from high level corruption to the old woman in the street who tries to rip off the person who helps her.
4. The total lack of logic at times.
5. The un-professionalism shown by companies, doctors and just about anyone.
Having said that I enjoy my life here and I have met a lot of really nice Chinese people, a few of who are now good friends. I was saying to my wife the other day that in some ways China seems split down the middle, on one side you have the people who are good people and on the other you have everyone else. There doesn’t seem a lot in the middle, and she agreed with me.

对我来说有如下几方面:
对他们的同类完全缺乏同情心
他们顽固偏执的认为中国最好,其他的地方都是垃圾
各方面都不诚实,从高度的***到街头的老年妇女敲帮助她的人的竹杠
总是缺乏逻辑
公司、医生以其他任何人的非专业精神
不得不说我在这里过的挺好,遇到过很多不错的中国人,一些人成为我现在的朋友。有天我曾经对我的妻子说,中国从某种方面说是从中间分开的两边,一边是好人,一边是其他人,位于中间的人似乎不多,她也同意我的说法。

回复1:I understand, and largely agree, with your point. I have developed my own theory on this point. I think it may just come down to, most (obviously not all) Chinese are very nice to people they know, and very nasty to people they don’t know.
Therefore, the people you ‘know’ are great friends, and everyone else appears to be a rude, arrogant ……

我理解并且同意大部分你的说法。在这个问题上我有自己的理论,大多数中国人(不是所有人)对自己认识的人很好,但是对待他们不认识的人很差。

因此,你认识的人对你很好,但其他人对你去很粗鲁、傲慢

回复2:I agree with all of this, it’s kind of weird at times living in a country that can be simultaneously so overwhelmingly welcoming and uncompassionate.

我同意你说的,很奇怪在同一个国家同时存在完全的欢迎和极度的冷漠

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

【世界网友】国外网友关于中国问题的问答汇总 Empty 回复: 【世界网友】国外网友关于中国问题的问答汇总

帖子 由 Admin 周四 十月 09, 2014 12:01 pm

People have no hobbies at all in China?
I have many Chinese friends but none of them have any real hobbies. None go to sculpture or painting classes, none take cooking classes, or dance lessons. Nothing.
I ask them and they say watching movies or reading books, but that’s not a hobby.
Maybe I have strange friends, but so few people seem to have hobbies.

中国人都没有爱好吗?

我有很多中国朋友,但是没有一个人有实质的爱好。没有人去雕刻或者绘画课,没有人参加烹饪课或者舞蹈课,完全没有
我问他们,他们回答说看电影或者读书,但是那不算是爱好

也许我的朋友都很奇怪,但是似乎没有多少人有自己的爱好

回答1:You have strange friends.
:Chinese people generally have many random hobbies.
I admire it actually, my hobby is pretty much drinking and going to bars. Or eating and sitting on my ass at the computer.

你有奇怪的朋友
中国人总的来说有不少爱好,实际上我也很羡慕,我的爱好就是去酒吧喝酒或者吃饱后坐在电脑前

回答2:-Needle crafts are big, I always see women doing needlepoint
-Pool is popular as is chess
-Sports, especially basketball
-Many people do seem to have no hobbies at all. I blame it on the school system.

针线活很多,我常看到很多妇女做针线活
台球和针线活一样受欢迎
运动,尤其是篮球
许多人好像没有爱好,我将这归咎于教育系统的原因

回答3:if your old. you can go out to your local park and dance. they always look quite happy doing it.

如果你老了,你可以去当地公园跳舞,他们在那跳舞总是看起来很快乐

回答4:They have no time for hobbies, at least not until they retire.

他们没有时间去爱好东西,直到退休

which country in asia has the most beautiful people?
pick 3 Asian countries that has the most beautiful people》. Beautification in terms of facially,eyes,hairs,height ,shape,and all other aspects….
for me it:
1,Indians ( sharp in everything:they‘ve got the world most beautiful eyes people)
2,Philippines ( Philippines is the world’s second largest number of beauty pageant queens, and is Asia’s largest.)
3,Middle East ( Afghanistan,Pakistan, Saudi Aabia.)
4,Malaysians
5,Thailand

亚洲哪个国家的人最漂亮?

选择3个你认为人长得最漂亮的亚洲国家,包括在外貌、眼睛、头发、身高、外形及其他方面

对我来说:

印度(各方面都很犀利,他们都着世界上最漂亮的眼睛)

菲律宾(菲律宾有着世界上第二多的盛装女王,也是亚洲最多的)

中东(阿富汗斯坦、巴基斯坦、沙特阿拉伯)

马来西亚

泰国

我的看法

回答1:China, Kyrgyzstan, Vietnam (no particular order)

中国,吉尔吉斯斯坦,越南(排名不分先后)

回答2:For me it has always been the mixed girls that have the looks I like. But for pure blood beauty I like:
Chinese
Thai
Vietnamese
and Filipinas.
But, I think there is beautiful women in every country, each with their own great traits.

对我来说,我喜欢混血女孩的长相。但是对于纯血统的女孩,我喜欢
中国
泰国
越南和菲律宾
但是,我认为每个国家都有美女,都有她们自己的特点

回答3:I like Chinese women, Thailand women are beautiful , I noticed the ones I liked most looked Chinese. All countries have beautiful women, the difference between home and China is that there are more people in China, so I see more women.

我喜欢中国女人,泰国女人也很漂亮。我发现我喜欢的大部分是中国女人。所有国家都有美女,与家乡不同的是中国有更多的人,所以我看到更多的女人。

回答4:The Japanese, Korean, Chinese and probably Vietnamese.

日本人、韩国人、中国人可能还有越南人

回答5:Based on my experience in Asia, South Korea,Taiwan and China. There are also very attractive Vietnamese gals

从我在亚洲的经验来看,韩国、台湾和中国,越南也有非常吸引人的女孩。

Do Chinese people masturbate?
Particularly women?
Is it considered a bad thing here?
Do men keep them ashamed of this so they will never know what an orgasm is?

中国人手淫吗?

尤其是妇女,会被认为是一种不好的事情吗?

男人们会认为这是一种羞耻的事情,所以他们那个器官是做什么用的吗?

回答1::Boys do… all the time.
Girls… not so much. Some of them do, but some of them don’t.

男孩总这样做。女孩嘛,不太多。有的人做,有的人不做

回答2:Of course the guys do it. I’ve had friends tell me they watch Japanese ***, As for girls, I don’t know. I’d never ask my friends about it, it’s too personal.

当然男人这么做。我有个朋友告诉我他们看日本色情片。至于女孩,我不知道,我没有问朋友这个问题,这个问题太私人了。

回答3:The poor people do. The rich pay someone to do it for them.

穷人这么做,有钱人花钱请人为他们手淫

What’s a ‘wumao’?
I’ve been accused on this site of being a ‘wumao’. I know what five mao is in terms of currency, but i’m not familiar with internet speak. Would someone please tell me what it means?

“五毛”是什么?

我曾在这个网站上被指责为“五毛”,我知道五毛钱与货币有关,但是我对它的网络寓意不太了解,有人能告诉我它的意思吗?

回答1:A paid poster, paid by the organs to post far-right nationalist drivel. They are rumored to be paid .5 per post. hence the name.

被雇佣的发帖人,被政府雇佣发表极右翼的民族主义蠢话,他们据说发表一个帖子被支付五毛钱,因此得名。

回答2:Someone who spreads internet propoganda, defends China relentlessly, and tries to make other countries look bad. It’s rumored the gov. pays people 5 mao per post.

那些在网络上进行政治宣传,不断的为中国辩护的人,并使得其他国家看起来很糟糕,据说被政府雇佣,没发一个帖子可以得到五毛钱

More violence in Beijing?
A lot of article about violence towards foreigners in China are out there right now, but I tend to ready about a lot of violence in China in general. I know the crime rate is lower here, especially in Beijing, but is there more violence here in general lately or is there just more media coverage about it?

在北京有更多的暴力事件?

许多文章说现在北京有大量针对外国人的暴力事件,但是我已经做好了在中国面对更多暴力事件的准备,我知道中国犯罪率很低,尤其在北京。但是那里最近有更多的暴力事件发生还是有更多的媒体媒体报道它的原因?

回答1:China’s going through a big change, more and more foreigners flooding in, it’s bound to have it’s problems, racism is a universal illness and the Chinese are not immune. I’m gonna stick around though, things in Nanning are still fine as far as I can see. In seven years i’ve never felt threatened but I took my wife to England for 6 weeks and she saw a street-fight with about 6 men. Embarrassing.

中国将经历巨大的变化,越来越多的外国人涌入,问题终将会出现。种族主义是全球性的问题,中国也不能幸免,即便如此,我也将继续留在这。南京现在还不错,在我在这里的7年里,从来没有收到过威胁,但是我刚把我妻子从英国接过来六周,她就看到6个男人在街头打架,真尴尬~~

回答2:China has always had crime problems, the state run media just chooses to ignore it.

中国总是有犯罪问题,但是国家控制的媒体选择无视它们

Why do Chinese people never complain….
about most things?
This happens all the time with my gf who says I complain too much.
We are eating at Pizza Hut last night (first time in 2 months…needed a break)…I am chowing down on a piece of pizza when I almost choke on something…after I spit it out I discover it is a small piece of plastic that was baked into the pizza.
She begged me not to say anything and to forget about it. This happens all the time with other things with her. The only thing she complains about is me or friends…never other stuff….is this common?
Are they taught from a young age to toe the line and never cause a scene?
At home that pizza would have been free if this happened…and all I wanted to do was point out this mistake to the manager so it would not happen to someone else…didn’t care about getting it for free….it’s the principle.

为什么中国人从来不抱怨?
几乎所有的事情
我的女朋友总是说我抱怨的太多了
我们昨晚在必胜客吃披萨,我正在吃一块披萨,当我将要咽下的时候,我给吐了出来,发现有一块塑料在披萨里面。
她开始求我什么都不要说,并让这件事过去吧。遇到这种事情她总是这个样子。她唯一抱怨的事情是我和我的朋友,从来没有其他事,这很普遍吗?难道他们从小就被教育不要惹事吗?
在我们国家,如果发生这样的事情,那么这顿披萨就将是免费的。但在这里我只想告诉这里的经理他们出现的错误,并不像让他们给我免费,这是个原则问题

回答1:You SHOULD complain. Plastic is POISONOUS. If it’s baked into the Pizza, take pictures with your phone and post it on mop/weibo. Let everyone know what’s going on, and they’ll be forced to change. It’s the only way to get things fixed in China… a firestorm of criticism.

你应该抱怨。塑料是有毒的,如果夹到了披萨里,用你的手机拍下照片发到微博里,让所有人都知道发生了什么,他们(必胜客)将不得不改变态度。这是在中国发生这类事情唯一的处理方式。

回答2:They have grown up with crap like that happening on a regular basis. I think they just get used to it so much that it doesn’t matter to them anymore.

他们从垃圾堆里长大的,这种事情太稀松平常了,我觉得他们早就习惯了,这对他们来说并不是个事。

回答3:this is china. they are taught to take it up the ass and like it. it has to with the gov. if people complain about everyday things like your situation it would lead to complaining about the gov. so people are essentially taught to have 0 expectations of anything. which is one of the ways chinese are holding back chinese.

这就是中国。政府教导人民去接受任何狗屎的事情。如果人民像你那样每天都抱怨,就会导致抱怨政府。所以政府教导人民对任何事情都要零期待,这就是中国人驯服中国人的方式。

What exactly does ‘harmony’ mean anyway?
…. in China.

在中国“河蟹”到底是什么意思?

回答1:Following the orders of those above you unquestionably. See, everything will go smoothly and be “harmonious.”

无条件服从比你地位高的人的命令,这样,每件事就会平稳运行并且很“河蟹”

回答2:this word “harmony” already made closely connect with china’s political and social life. about ten years ago, when president Hu announcement china should set up a “Harmony society” ,that mean all chinese people should be more peaceful and lived more comfortable with each other. BUT the truth is many local governments use this word as excuse to crack down common people’s protest. now if chinese people talk about “harmony society” in private, always have some irony sense in there.

“河蟹”这个词与中国的政治和社会生活紧密相关,10年前,胡主席宣称中国应该建立“河蟹社会”,意思是所有中国人应该相互之间更加融洽、生活得更舒服。但是事实上,许多地方政府把这个词当做镇压民众抗议的借口。现在如果中国人私底下谈到“河蟹社会”,总是有点讽刺的意味在里面。

China and Japan, friends or foes still?
I have a Japanese friend in Nanjing and he seems to be doing fine, at least last time I talked to him he was. Do Japanese people in China still face a lot of prejudice or is that starting to die down?

中国和日本,朋友还是依然是敌人?

我在南京有个日本朋友,他在那里过的还挺好。至少上次见到他的时候,他是那样说的。现在日本人在中国仍然面对许多偏见吗?或者那种看法已经消失了?

回答1:I live in Daqing and here still people have some resentment. Some of them would not even go to japanese restaurants just because find them offensive.

我住在大庆,这里的人对日本仍然有许多仇恨。许多人甚至不会去日本餐馆,觉得那是一种冒犯

回答2:A few of my male students have told me they hate Japanese (the irony is that one of them told me this while wearing a “One Piece.” T-shirt). When I asked “why?” I got the standard “no why” responese, which I’ve taken to become synonymous with “I haven’t been taught to think.”
:So, while they love the culture, they don’t like the people because of something that happen a long time ago, not realizing that the people who committed those atrocities are, quite likely dead themselves, or will be soon.

我的一些男学生告诉我他们恨日本人(讽刺的是他们其中的一个穿着日本品牌的T恤)。当我问为什么的时候,我得到了标准的“没有为什么”的答案,就好像是我得到的是“我没有被教过去思考”的同义词。所以,尽管他们喜欢日本文化,但是他们去因为很久以前发生的事情而不喜欢日本人,没有认识到那些犯下罪行的日本人已经或者马上就要死光了。

Are Chinese girls more “devious” than other girls?

中国女孩比其他地方女孩更狡猾吗?

回答1:Yes, because they have had 5,000 years of practice

是的,因为她已经实践了五千年了

回答2:Most women everywhere are devious and want a partner who has money and will buy them nice things.
Most men everywhere are pig and want *** on demand, no strings attached.
NOTE: I did not say ALL!!!

不管哪里,大部分女人都很狡猾并且想要一个有钱的男人,能给她们买很多东西
不管哪里,大部分男人都是猪,只想女人和他们无条件性交
注意:我不是说所有人!!!

What do you most respect about China and the Chinese?
It seems all too common for foreigners to point out the negative aspects of life in China and the Chinese themselves, but unless you are an ignorant (ie. prone to ignoring the truth), bigoted, racist, there must be a number of positive things to say about this most ancient of cultures.

你最尊敬中国和中国人什么?

似乎这里外国人的通常指出在中国生活以及中国人的消极方面,但是除非你无知、偏执、种族主义,否则你肯定会从这些古老文化中发现许多积极方面的事情

回答1:one more… even though 99% of population are atheist… i didnt find any considerable difference from most other countries i have been when comparing crime rate / ppls happiness / society control… what ever… this point really gave me a big doubt if religion is that important or not… as i have observed atleast in countries like india – religion is business strategy… and is creating a lot of trouble in society…

有一点是,即使百分之九十九的人是无神论者,但是与其他国家相比较,在犯罪率、人民幸福感、社会控制等方面,与其他国家没有什么不同。不管怎么说,这使得我产生了很大的疑问,是否宗教有那么重要,据我观察,至少在印度,宗教是一种商业战略,给社会造成了一大堆麻烦。。。

回答2:from history.. i like kungfu… well not as a danger sport .. as some sort of spiritual control.. the scientific part of it… dont know if it exists.. but atleast ideas exists and shown in good movies…
:Like the fact that old generation is actively doing exercise by the side of the road… in groups.. good co-ordination.. team work.. with happy face… taichi?
Old generation changed their style after china opened up… i mean clothing.. i was surprised to see grandfathers etc wearing nice suit/pants etc.. normally old generation does not change what ever happens from the way they are used to….in most countries i have been…

从历史上说,我喜欢功夫,不像一种危险的运动,更像是某种灵修,这是它的科学性部分。我不知道它是否存在,但是至少电影里体现出了一些。

就像那些成群的老年人在街边锻炼,很好的协调性和团队合作以及快乐的表情,太极?

当中国改革开放后,老一代的人改变了他们的方式,我是说穿着。我很惊讶的看到祖父级老年人穿着漂亮的衣服裤子,在我去过的大多数国家,通常老年人都不会改变他们习惯的生活。

回答3:The close family ties that they share. And also it is great to say to see them exercising in the parks, and in the evenings all the old women coming out to do an exercise / dance together in lines. I would never see that in Canada, and it is a shame.

他们之间紧密的家庭纽带,以及他们在公园里锻炼,当夜幕降临时,那些老年妇女到外面去锻炼、跳舞,我在加拿大从来没有见过。

回答4:family values

家庭观念

回答5:The fact that almost everyone I’ve met plays video games. Seriously, even all the female friends I have play WoW (there might be a relation between the two).
Also, the fact that most online gamers are adults. Seriously, when you don’t have to hear children/angry teenagers yelling all sorts of insults in their microphones, online games become a LOT more enjoyable.

几乎我见到的每个人都玩电子游戏,甚至所有的女性朋友也玩。我玩魔兽,也许两者之间有点联系。

并且,事实上大部分玩网络游戏的人都是成年人,当你不用听那些小孩通过麦克风尖叫骂人的时候,玩网络游戏更是一种享受。

Tourist spots that are just not worth it?
Has anyone had an experience like this?

不值得去的旅游地点

你们有过这样的经验吗?

回答1:Bruce Lee Paradise. For 100RMB you can tour Bruce Lee’s Grandfather’s 2 room home where it is rumored that Bruce Lee may have stayed for 1 night.

李小龙乐园。花100人民币你可以参观李小龙祖父的房子,据说李小龙曾在那里住过一晚。

回答2:The great wall of china….. What is there to see?????

中国长城,到底有什么可看的?????

回答3:Dalian
It has a good name for being one of China’s best cities to live. I was there for a month, and it is by far at the bottom of my list of places to live in China in terms of air quality, green spaces within the city, monuments, trees, streets, etc.
Not a bad place, but a huge opposite of what I expected.

大连,有一个据说是中国最适宜居住城市的好名声,我在那里住过一个月,但它是到目前在空气质量、城市绿化、树木、街道等方面在我居住过的城市中垫底的,不算是太差的地方,但与我所期待的相距甚远。

Is Vietnam food same as Chinese, only more healthy?
Noodle soups, rice dishes, etc. Same dishes, but with less oil, more vegetables, less sauce.

越南菜和中国菜一样,只是更健康吗?

面条汤,米饭等等,相同的菜,但是放更少的油、更多的蔬菜、更少的调料

回答1:I wouldn’t say so. There are similarities, the ones you mentioned, but the balance of flavours is quite different different, and the Vietnamese use many more herbs, in a much greater volume, to flavour their food. Sweet sauces for main meals are quite rare, slightly salty broths are more the norm.
:You’re right about the oil, I find the food here in Vietnam much more healthy than the food I ate in China. Plates of food swimming in oil are very rare.

不是这样。有相似的地方,像你在前面提到的。但是风味上完全不同。越南人使用大量的草药来给他们的食物调味,甜酱很少出现在主食中,少盐的清汤比较普遍。
关于油的方面你说对了,我发现越南的食物比中国的食物更健康,盘子里飘着的油花更少。

What Chinese foods are healthy?
What Chinese foods are healthy and considered to be a good part of a strength building diet? By healthy, I think I mean low in fat and nutritious.

什么中国食物是健康的?

什么中国食物是健康的并且可以被认为是使得身体健康的饮食?我说的健康,是指低脂肪并且有营养

回答1:Low in fat? That rules out anything with oil! I don’t think they worry about fat intake. When they wantto lose weight, they say to eat less meat, more rice.

低脂肪?这就排除了任何含油的食品。我不认为他们担心脂肪摄入,当他们想减肥的时候,他们会说少吃肉和米饭

回答2:Tofu is extremely healthy and low in fat as are all soy products providing that there are no other chemical “surprises” added in the production stage.
Often its health benefits are counteracted by the large amount of oil used in cooking.
So a tofu dish with fresh vegies that is quickly stir fried in a small amount of good oil would be very healthy and low in fat.

豆腐是一种非常健康并且是由大豆制成的低脂肪食品,在制作过程中不加任何化学添加剂。

但是通常它健康的益处被烹饪过程中加入的大量的油抵消掉了

所以如果豆腐和蔬菜在一起做,并用少量的优质油快速烹饪的话,将会是非常健康和低脂肪的。

回答3:Imported….

进口的。。。

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首