国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【世界网友】各国网友讨论令人惊叹的中国工程奇迹——雅西高速

向下

【世界网友】各国网友讨论令人惊叹的中国工程奇迹——雅西高速 Empty 【世界网友】各国网友讨论令人惊叹的中国工程奇迹——雅西高速

帖子 由 Admin 周三 十月 08, 2014 11:57 am

雅西高速公路是交通运输部确定的“勘察设计典型示范”和“科技示范”双示范项目。它是北京至昆明高速公路(G5)和八条西部大通道之一甘肃兰州至云南磨憨 公路在四川境内的重要组成部分,起于雅安对岩镇,经雨城区、荥经、汉源、石棉,止于凉山彝族自治州冕宁县泸沽镇,全长240千米,采用四车道高速公路,设 计速度80千米/小时,总投资约206亿元。被誉为“云端上的高速公路”的四川雅安至西昌高速公路全线建成通车。

AUz(巴基斯坦)
Damn!!!!!!!!! Amazing indeed.
Well Done , Chinese Engineers …Well done.
该死的!确实令人惊叹
干得好,中国工程师们,干得好

Audio(瑞士)
Looks like a great road for a BMW!
看来这条公路很适合宝马在上面跑!

Pakistanisage(巴基斯坦)
Beautiful Infrastructure being built by Chinese Civil Engineers. Congratulations China.
中国工程师修建的基础设施很漂亮,祝贺中国

acetophenol(印度)
well done china,and its a beauty.I wish to visit these places one day!
中国干得好,一道靓丽的风景线,我希望有一天能够造访这些地方!

Shardul…..the lion(印度)

Engineering can also be beautiful. Well done CHina. We appreciate your hardwork in development of infrastructure.
工程也能漂亮起来
中国干得好。我们欣赏你们发展基础设施所付出的

Cherokee(印度)
Dayum @ Chinese Engineering . This gotta be one in the list of modern man made marvels . On a side note i am hoping to visit China by early next year for a couple of weeks . Will try to include this in my itinerary if its allowed and possible.
雅西高速应该进入现代工程奇迹名单。
此外,我希望明年去中国参观几周。如果时间允许的话,将尽量把雅西高速纳入行程中。

fly2012
Welcome to China but this one is in a remote mountain area in west Sichuan province so it is unlikely to get to this place if you only stay for a couple of weeks. I believe the purpose of this road is to enable poorer people in that area to access the outside world.
欢迎来到中国,不过雅西高速位于四川的边远地区。如果仅呆几周的话,你是不大可能造访这些地方的。我认为雅西高速的目的是让当地人能够接触到外部世界。

Cherokee(印度)
Hmm Quite Disappointing but nevertheless when time comes and situations of my visit is conducive i would like to visit that part .
太失望啦。不过如何时间允许,我愿意造访那一地区

beijingwalker
the road is to connect the poorest backcountry to the rest of China.
雅西高速连接的是中国西部最贫穷的落后县

Christopher(巴基斯坦)
Great,
It shows the great Love of the Chines people for there mother land.
& It also has a lesson for us Pakistanies,
Pak – China Zindabad
太棒了
从中可以看出中国人民对祖国大地的热爱
且给我们巴基斯坦人带来了借鉴
巴中友谊万岁

Desert Fox(巴基斯坦)
Proud of China, the true power in Asia
为中国感到自豪,亚洲真正的大国

Mr Javed
Thts Good…!!!!!!!!!!!!
不错!

Skull and Bones(印度)
Some breathtaking views can see there.
那里可以看到一些壮观景色

harpoon(印度)
Truly remarkable….having a strong central govt also has its advantage. If this project was planned in India, most probably environmental nutjobs will de-rail it even before the first brich is layed.
@ Topic: Is this highway free or there is toll on this road.
确实不寻常
有一个强势的中央政府也有其好处
如果印度规划这种工程,那么还没开工,环保疯子就会出来搞破坏。
另外,这条高速是免费的,还是说有收费?

Hyperion(巴基斯坦)
WHOOOOAAAAAAAAAA – I mean amazing amazing engineering. Gives structural engineers a new benchmark!
哇,令人惊叹的工程,为结构工程师树立了一个新的标准!

unicorn
China is also co operating to improve the infrastructure in Karachi and is currently involved in number of projects
中国也在帮着改善卡拉奇的基础设施,目前参与了当地的许多项目

Ambitious.Asian
Good!!! keep it on China
不错!继续保持

nawabo ke nawab
cracks can be seen in the sides of the flyover…:moil::hang2:…afterall its “made in china”……
高架桥的边上可以看到裂缝,毕竟这是“中国造”…

Evil Flare(巴基斯坦)
Jealous ???
嫉妒了?

nawabo ke nawab
no,just pointing out the truth…..and what will i be jealous of when i am enjoying the best services here in texas???:blink::pop:
and its for ppl safety, not for my own needs…..otherwise these flyovers will also collapse like chinese buildings……
不是,我只是道出真相而已
我正在美国德克萨斯享受最好的服务,我有什么好嫉妒的?
这是为了人们的安全着想,否则也会像中国大楼一样倒塌

Luffy 500(孟加拉国)
These great engineering feats are signs of china’s manufacturing and innovative engineering capabilities. Still you will find idiots accusing anything chinese as copy based on fantasy propaganda. This achievements comes as a slap in the face of those idiots.
这些伟大的工程壮举是中国制造业和创新工程能力的象征。
不过你仍然能发现有些傻瓜指责中国人只会抄袭。
这些成就给了那些傻瓜一记耳光。

cheapracer
Not to belittle your comment in any way but I know the Chief Engineer on this project quite well, he is American.
China is *** great strides but some hand holding is still required along the way.
And yes the engineering going on here and at the progress it’s happening is beyond human belief, glad I’m here to see it (I live 2 hours away from this Ya’An – Xichang freeway).
不是要贬低你,不过据我了解,雅西高速的总工程师是美国人。
中国取得了巨大飞跃,但是一路上还需要别人扶一把
没错,这些工程奇迹是超乎想象的,令我高兴的是我住的地方距离雅西高速只有2小时的路程

shuttler(中国)
some projects like this one are deliberately awarded and recruiting foreigners for several purposes:
1. technical exchange
2. political reasons
3. the people stand as living testaments to the progress of China and its openness against the ill-intentions of some voodoo propaganda and badmouthing media
有些工程故意招收一些外国人进来,目的有以下几个:
1、技术交流
2、政治原因
3、…..

digitaltiger
What a super show… Awesome… No wonder the world is looking at china…… kudos…
太棒了,令人惊叹,难怪全世界都在注视着中国,致敬

yampire
A real Engineered work
真正的工程杰作

KRAIT(印度)
What the hell………..awesome work guys….engineers gone nuts….Breath-taking:woot:
哇塞,令人叹为观止,工程师疯了,动人心魄

clmeta
Magnificent. Congratulations to the ones who worked on it
蔚为壮观,祝贺工程师们

MohitV(印度)
nice
赞一个

Rashid Mahmood(巴基斯坦)
It’s looks like a work of architectural art…Amazing.
看起来像是建筑艺术,令人惊叹

American Pakistani(巴基斯坦)
wow…it’s awesome & amazing.
哇, 真了不起啊

vicky sen
Wow man!!!
Breathtaking!!! Amazing pictures…
哇,看了让人透不过气

WAR-rior(印度)
I only hope India reach this position after 10 years coz thats the timeline we are following past 1 decade.
我只希望印度10年后能达到这一位置,因为这正是我们在过去10年所遵循的时间表

Götterdämmerung(德国)
Is India’s infrastructure comparable to what China was 10 years ago? Guess not.
印度的基础设施能够与十年前的中国相提并论吗?我猜不能吧

WAR-rior(印度)
Yes it is. Go to INdiand Infrastructure thread and u will see we are there where China was in 2002.
是的,去印度基础设施帖子看看,你会发现我们已经达到了中国2002年的水平

Götterdämmerung(德国)
Really? In 2002 China already had almost 20,000 km of expressways. India right now has 1.200 km.
真的吗?2002年,中国已经有了2万公里高速公路,而印度现在只有1200公里

WAR-rior(印度)
Kool. I was going bout more of general infra and GDP comparision. No doubt Chnese are damn ahead of India in Proffesional Infra.
酷,我说的更多是总体基础设施和GDP之间的比较。毫无疑问,在基础设施方面,中国遥遥领先印度

Götterdämmerung(德国)
They are all parts of the infrastructure. Even 10 years ago when I visited China, I was already awed at their infrastructure. Shanghai’s metro and inner city expressway was jaw dropping. The same with other first and second tier cities. Now their modern infrastructure has extended to third tier cities and rural areas.
各方面基础设施都领先。即便是十年前,我访问中国时,就已经对他们的发达基础设施感到敬畏了。
上海的地铁和城际高速公路令人瞠目结舌。其他一线和二线城市也同样如此。
如今,他们发达的基础设施已经延伸到了三线城市和农村地区

Akheilos(巴基斯坦)
looks scary but yea
看起来怕怕,不过很赞

Edison Chen(中国)
Congratulations to our workers and engineers!
祝贺我们的工人和工程师!

DESERT FIGHTER(巴基斯坦)
Salute to the engineers!
向工程师们致敬

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限: