国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【越南网友】越南网友讲述越南历史和中越关系

向下

【越南网友】越南网友讲述越南历史和中越关系 Empty 【越南网友】越南网友讲述越南历史和中越关系

帖子 由 Admin 周三 九月 03, 2014 11:52 am

Viet(越南)
History of Vietnam or
What do you want to know about Vietnam?

越南历史,或者说你想了解越南什么?

以下是网友讨论:

译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/2014090301.html

INDIC(印度)
I want to know the similarity and differences between Vietnamese with Southern Hans and the Northern Hans people.

我想了解越南人与南方汉人和北方汉人的相似之处和不同之处。

Viet(越南)
We are a family.

The Viets and Southern Han´s are much closer in terms of look than to the Northern Han´s. Nevertherless we all share the same cultures and custom. Many Viets consider the Southern Hans (Cantonese) as their true brothers and sisters as we both lived a country called NamViet in ancient times.

One of the major differences between the Viets and the Han´s lies the position of women in the society. Traditionally Viets women have more say and right than their sisters in China.

我们是一家人。

就长相而言,相比北方汉人,越南人与南方汉人更接近。我们拥有相同的文化和习俗。许多越南人认为南方汉人(广东人)是他们真正的兄弟姐妹,因为我们古时候共同生活在一个叫做南越国的国家。

越南人和汉人之间其中一个主要不同之处是女人在社会中的地位。传统上,越南女人比中国女人拥有更多话语权。

Viet(越南)
Actually the modern Vietnam history began with the battle of bach dang river in 938 AD. In that year the Vietnamese general Ngo Quyen defeated the invading forces of the Southern Han and put an end to centuries of Chinese imperial domination in Vietnam.

实际上,现代越南的历史开始于公元938年的白藤江之战。那一年,越南将军吴权率领军队打败入侵的南汉军队,终结了中华帝国对越南的数世纪主宰。(三泰虎注:白藤江之战指的是938年中国南汉政权与静海地区(今越南北部)军阀吴权之间的战争,因发生在白藤江而得名)

bachdang

Tanja(芬兰)
As far as I know, the battle of Ngo Qyuen had a very good tactics that he used the bamboo sticks, placed them under the river and used the tides to hide it. When Southern Han came, they did not notice the bamboo sticks under the river because it was tide time. When tide time ended, the bamboo sticks appeared, destroyed their ships.
Something like that Very Happy I was told by a vietnamese tour guide.

据我所知,白藤江之战运用了策略,吴权命令军队把竹棒插入河底,涨潮后竹棒被淹没。南汉军队到达时正值涨潮,所以并未发现水下的竹棒。当潮水退去后,竹棒就露出来了,摧毁了南汉军队的船只。

事情经过差不多是这样的 Very Happy 这是一位越南导游告诉我的。

【三泰虎注:以下是关于白藤江之战的叙述:

起因

930年,南汉君主刘龑派李守鄘、梁克贞讨伐交趾,擒静海节度使曲承美而归。但不久曲氏的部将杨廷艺就驱逐了南汉军队,自称静海节度使。

937年,杨廷艺为牙将矫公羡所杀。938年,杨廷艺的女婿吴权在爱州(今清化)起兵,反对矫公羡。矫公羡见吴权势力强大,于是向南汉求救。刘龑早已有吞并交趾的野心,趁机任命儿子刘弘操为静海节度使,封交王,以支援矫公羡的名义,率水军出兵交趾。刘岩自己则屯兵海门(今广西省***),为刘弘操的后应。南汉崇文使萧益认为此节气多雨且又道路难行,劝谏刘龑暂时放慢进兵的速度,多用乡导带路。但刘龑不听,仍命令刘弘操率水军进兵,从海口(下龙湾)进入白藤江。

经过

此时,吴权已经攻破大罗城(Cổ Loa),杀死矫公羡。在得知南汉军队到达白藤江之后,命令手下的军士砍伐树木,制造木桩,并在木桩顶端包上锋利的铁皮。吴权将这些木桩插在白藤江入海处的险要的江心里,同时在河岸一带设下伏兵。

白藤江江水因涨潮而上升,淹没了这些木桩。吴权当即命令部下率水军向南汉军挑战。南汉水军向前攻击,吴军佯败而退。刘弘操果然命令南
汉军追击,到达了吴军的埋伏地点。败退的吴军返回死战。不久以后,江水退潮,江水下面的木桩全部暴露了出来。许多南汉的大船被刺穿了底部,相继纷纷沉没,不少士兵也溺水身亡。吴权的伏兵四起,趁机驾小船袭击南汉军,与之展开白刃战。南汉军大败,损失过半,主将刘弘操阵亡。

在得知刘弘操阵亡后,南汉君主刘龑恸哭,率残部回国。

战后

吴权击败南汉军后,在939年称王,建立吴朝,都城古螺(Cổ Loa)。从此以后,南汉不再南下攻打交趾。而越南(交趾)开始走向自主独立发展道路,至968年丁朝建立,越南(交趾)正式从中国独立】

Viet(越南)
Not bamboo sticks, but Ngo Quyen let implanting wooden poles with iron tips in the river.

不是竹棒,吴权命令手下的军士制造木桩,并在木桩顶端包上锋利的铁皮,然后插入河里。

0410huongmut1BachDang

beijingwalker(中国)
We look different

我们看起来不一样

越南军队
越南军队

中国军队

Viet(越南)
you are right…Hanoier and Shanghai for example

你说得对。河内人和上海人之间的对比

越南女孩
越南女孩

中国女孩
中国女孩

DESERT FIGHTER(巴基斯坦)
I like how viets screwed the french n the spirit to fight against the americans… n hate the “love you long time GI” bs dialogue from vietnam war movies…

我喜欢越南人狂扁法国的那个劲,喜欢越南人抵抗美国人的精神,讨厌越南战争电影的对话“爱你天长地久”

Viet(越南)
discover your enemy´s strength and weakness, be smart and disciplined on battlefields…actually there is no secrets.

发现你们敌人的优缺点,放聪明些,战场上训练有素…其实也没啥秘密

KirovAirship(澳门)
The sound of Vietnamese language is so bad, it always hurt my head when I am listening Vietnamese people speaking. It is even as bad as Cantonese.

越南语的发音太糟糕了,听越南人说话会听得我头疼,甚至比广东话还糟糕。

Viet(越南)
You should listen to French instead, one of most beautiful languages of the world.

你应该听一下法语,法语是世界上最动听的语言之一

KirovAirship(澳门)
If French and English inflected the pronunciation of HK Cantonese and Vietnamese back in those days, that will be so good.

如果法语和英语当时改变了香港广东话和越南语的发音,那就太好了。

Krueger(美国)
Vietnamese don’t have to do this to maintain good posture to their armies

越南军队没必要保持标准的军姿

2mfyzy1

122gq45

2wmlvk1

walle990

that’s why Viet military parades cant be compared to the the chinese parades.

The chicks in the chinese parades are much hotter.

这就是越南军队阅兵无法与中国军队阅兵相提并论的原因。

beijingwalker(中国)
No pain,no gain.

没有付出,就没有收获

Viet(越南)
The difference is while Viets women fight on battlefields, their sisters in China fight how to look beautiful.

不同之处是越南女人在战场上战斗,而中国女人争着比谁看起来更漂亮

beijingwalker(中国)
Our PLA girls do fight,they fight in sports and they train really hard and are among the best in the world.some of them got Olympic gold medals.

我们的PLA女兵也能打,不过是在体育上,她们训练很刻苦,是世界上最优秀的运动员,有的甚至获得奥运会金牌

082741_617_zpsdad2f318

082733_392_zps23f2e5d1

082743_987_zpsccec22e2

092352_150_zpsf7565c4e

Fattyacids
Are you sure she is a not movie star, but PLA girls? She is hot.

你确定她不是电影明星?

beijingwalker(中国)
She is just a soldier

她只是一位士兵

Fattyacids
Only Northern Vietnamese share similarities with Southern Chinese. The Southern Chinese are themselves from the North.
Zhao Tuo, a Han Chinese general from Qin dynasty was sent to govern Southern China. He later created the kingdom of NanYue spanning from the southern most part of Guangzhou to North Vietnam. Vietnamese historians considered him to be the first emperor of Vietnam, but NanYue is a Chinese kingdom.

South Vietnam is completely different. The people are more khmer like.

只有北方越南人和南方中国人才有相似之处。南方中国人本身来自北方。

秦朝派一位汉族将军赵佗前往统治中国南方。他随后建立一个叫做南越的王国,版图从广州最南端一直延伸到越南北方。越南历史学家认为赵佗是越南的第一位皇帝,但是南岳是中华王国。

越南南方人完全不同,他们长得更像高棉人。

(三泰虎注:赵佗(约公元前240年-公元前137年),嬴姓,赵氏,名佗。秦朝著名宗室将领,华夏族(汉族先民),秦朝恒山郡真定县(今中国河北[2] 正定县)人,南越国创建者。赵佗是南越国第一代王和皇帝,公元前203年至前137年[3] 在位,号称“南越武王”[4] 或“南越武帝”[1] 。在执政期间,由于他一直实行“和辑百越”的政策,促进了汉越民族的融合,并把中原地区的先进文化带到了南越之地,使南越得到了更好的发展)

Viet(越南)
you are right. Some southern Vietnamese are mixed with Chams and Khmers, no surprise giving the neighborhood, while Northern Vietnamese are mixed with Southern Chinese.

Again NanYue was not a Chinese kingdom.

你说得对。越南南方一些人与占婆人和高棉人混血。毕竟是邻近地区,没啥好意外的。而越南北方人则与中国南方人混血。

还有,南越国不是一个中华王国

KirovAirship(澳门)
But hoooooow?

Why noooooot.

为什么

Fattyacids
There was no Vietnam then, Zhao Tuo who was a CHinese general created NanYue that covers Guangzhou China. His capital is Panyue Guangzhou. It is Chinese kingdom.

I’m curious about Northern Vietnam, how much chinese culture and tradition are retained?

当时没有越南。赵佗是一位中国将军,他建立了南越国,首都为广州番禺,是一个中华王国

我对越南北方感到好奇,那里到底保留了多少中华文化和传统?

beijingwalker(中国)
It was founded by a Chinese,how come it was not a Chinese Kingdom?

中国人建立的王国,怎么就不是中华王国?

Viet(越南)
provocative question? what do Zhao Tuo, Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler have in common?

Zhao Tuo was Chinese and founded NamViet, while Napoleon Bonaparte born in Corsica founded the French Empire and the last one came from Austria founded the German Third Reich.

How many Non-Han´s (foreigners) ruled China throughout history and you call all of them Chinese?

赵佗、拿破仑·波拿巴和阿道夫希特勒有什么共同点?

赵佗是中国人,建立了南越国;拿破仑·波拿巴出生在科西嘉岛,建立了法兰西帝国;希特勒来自奥地利,建立了德意志第三帝国。

纵观历史,有多少非汉人统治了中国。而你们却把他们统统称为中国人?

beijingwalker(中国)
He was Chinese and most part of his Kingdom was in today’s China.it was a Chinese local Kingdom.

他是中国人,且他的王国大多数地区位于今天的中国,是中国的一个本土王国。

EastSea(越南)
Nan Yue Guo was conquered by Han Dynasty. United States founded by English men but became Independence State.

南越国是被汉朝征服的。美国是英国人建立的,但是成为了独立国家。

djsjs(中国)
vietnam was developing fast in the past decades.we can predict that in several decades vietnam would be a regional power of southeast asia ,both in econemy and military. so my question is when will Vietnamese invade Laos Kampuchea Thailand,what’s the detail plan do you guys think is the best?

i wish vietnamese answer my questions honestly. no need to cover your real thought,as we Chinese know your embitions too well.

过去几十年里,越南发展非常迅速。我们可以预测,越南几十年后将会崛起为东南亚的地区大国,不仅是经济上的,而且是军事上的。

我的问题是,越南将什么时候入侵老挝、柬埔寨和泰国。能否透露你们认为最好的详细计划?

我希望越南人诚实回答我的问题,没必要遮遮掩掩,我们中国人太了解你们的野心了。

Viet(越南)
LOL…Do you know why Vietnam was the most powerful country in SE Asia, feared by neighbors? because we learned a lot from China, including gunpowder weapons. Without the constant threats and invasions from China, Vietnam would be much larger than today, that is for sure.

But that is history. Today, we all want to live in peace, if any just to conquer the markets for our products.

哈哈,你知道为什么越南会是东南亚最强大的国家吗?因为我们从中国那里学到了很多东西,包括火药武器。要不是中国持续的威胁和入侵,越南今天的版图要大得多,这是肯定的。

历史归历史。今天,我们都想要和平相处,即便发生了战争,那也只是为了我们的产品征服市场。

beijingwalker(中国)
from group photos,not individual model photos ,you can see the clear difference in people’s facial features and complexion.

合影照对比一下,不是单个模特对比。从中可以清楚看到两国人民面部特征和肤色的差异。

101220_13_105201263

c08_20570691

djsjs(中国)
do you feel it’s a lose that vietnamese give up learning Chinese characters? as the vietnam historical records, cultural relics are all writen in chinese? maybe latin Latin alphabets help you reduce the illiteracy rate much ,but simuteniously it feels like you cut yourself from your history.

do you have a feeling that you are in a foreign country when you visit an ancient house on which words writen are all chinese characters you cannot read?

你们是否觉得越南人放弃学习汉字是一个损失?越南的历史和文化遗产都是用汉字书写的。也许拉丁文能够帮助你们大幅降低文盲率,但是与此同时,感觉你们割裂了历史。

你们参观写满汉字的古迹时,那些汉字你们不认识,是否有置身国外的感觉?

u116860634_1300fe3c8beg213

121e6378a51g215

Viet(越南)
well, I have mixed feelings…there are two sides of the coin. Depending on how the relationship develops, good or bad, Mandarin may come back as the first foreign language in Vietnam replacing English in school.

一种说不出的感觉。凡事都存在正负二个方面,取决于关系的发展是好还是坏。中文也许会重新流行,取代英语成为越南学校的第一外语。

StarCraft_ZT(中国)
Yesterday I went to a Vietnamese restaurant, but the menu is written in Chinese, English and Vietnamese. I almost talk to waitress with Chinese when I suddenly remember they are Vietnamese.

昨天我去了一家越南餐馆,菜单是用中文、英语和越南语写的。我正要与服务员用中文交谈时,突然间想起她们是越南人。

Wholegrain(台湾)
The difference is that southern Han hate Vietnamese while northern Han don’t.

Sputhern Han are descended from northern Han who moved south and married the native Baiyue women, this is why the southern Han y Chromosome (inherited from the father) is extremely close to northern Han Y chromosome, but the mtdna (inherited from the mother) and autosomal DNA is different.

不同之处是南方汉人讨厌越南人,而北方汉人不讨厌

南方汉人是北方南下的汉人娶百越女人生下的后代,所以南方汉人的Y染色体与北方汉人非常接近,但是遗传自母亲的线粒体DNA和常染色体DNA不同

Viet(越南)
I (myself) never say that a Vietnamese and southern Chinese people (or Yue people, Cantonese, Min yue, wo yue …etc) are brothers, they are No-Hans from Yangtze only. We don’t shared same bloodline with them, we are Jingzu. You, southern Hans (?) look down at us, we look down at you in same way. Southern Han is not shared 100 % bloodline with true Han in Yangtze river area.

In the past we fought against our enemy, they should be Hans, southern Hans or any…if they invaded in to Vietnam.

我从来没说越南人和中国南方人是兄弟,我们和他们没有共同的血统。我们是京族。你们南方汉人看不起我们,我们也同样看不起你们。南方汉人的血统与长江流域的真正汉人并非100%相同。

djsjs(中国)
Vietnam has similar per capita GDP with India,but we all know that vietnamnese living in a much better level on average.Vietnam ,from big cities to small villages,looks much reacher clearer.whats the secret? why don’t share some with your so called dear friend Indians?we hope you don’t just use them as a tool

越南的人均GDP与印度大体相同。众所周知,越南人的平均生活水平要高得多。从大城市到小城镇,越南要显得富裕得多,干净得多。秘密何在?为什么不拿出来和你们所谓的盟友印度人分享?希望你们别只是把他们当做工具。

Viet(越南)
You know India is our friend. China, too.

As per recent statistic of the government, there are about 125,000 people in Vietnam suffering food shortage (I will look again for the source and post later). Those poor households receive cheap or free foods from the government. Considering Vietnam population of 91 millions, that is not much.

The secret? Vietnam produces foods in huge amount, that we can feed half of SE Asia.

你知道,印度是我们的朋友,中国也是。

根据政府最新的统计数据,越南大约有12.5万人饱受食物短缺之苦。那些可怜的家庭接受政府便宜或者免费提供的食物。考虑到越南人口有9100万之众,这并不多。

秘密?越南粮食产量很大,我们可以养活半个东南亚。

BIM1

BIM2

BIM3

djsjs(中国)
both Vietnam and India have super fertile land,but Vietnam solved food problem well,India doesnt.
and more than food,vietnamnese living in better houses,vietnam cities are much better planned and clearer.everything is better,,,there must be some secret,haha……tell us please

越南和印度都拥有广袤的肥沃土地,越南解决了粮食问题,而印度未解决。

除了粮食之外,越南人的居住条件也更好,越南城市规划好得多,干净得多,一切都更好。肯定有一些秘密,哈哈,请告诉我们吧

Wholegrain(台湾)
I am southern Chinese and I view our culture as similar to northern Chinese and we prefer to associate with them, not with Vietnamese. Most of us trace our paternal ancestors to northern China. Some of us trace them to Persia and Arabia. Almost none of us share paternal ancestors with Vietnamese.

我是中国南方人,我认为我们的文化与北方文化相似,更喜欢与他们联系在一起,而不是与越南人扯上关系。

我们大多数人的父系祖先可以追溯到中国北方。我们中有些人可以追溯到波斯和阿拉伯,几乎没有人是与越南人拥有共同的父系祖先的。

ephone(中国)
women in vietnam are in such an lower position than women in China.

I think you need correct that lie.

越南女人的地位比中国女人的地位低多了

就这点而言,我认为你应该加以纠正

You forgot to mentioned vietnam was later still part of China protectorate until the late 19th Century’s french invasion.

你忘记提到越南以前是中国的潘属国,19世纪末法国入侵之后才结束的。

ephone(中国)
China will not allow vietnam to do so. As soon as vietnam tries to invade Laos or other southeastern Asia countries, our Army will initiate the attack for sure

中国不会允许越南胡作非为的。一旦越南入侵老挝或者其他东南亚国家,我们的军队肯定会发起进攻。

Viet(越南)
I wonder why China is always keen to contain Vietnam and threatens with force (invasion, etc…) if we seek to expand our influence in the region. Can´t you just keep your eyes shut for a while? We assure You can do business everywhere in Asia as you please.

As far as I know China´s key foreign policy is not to interfere other countries.

我就搞不懂,为什么我们要是寻求扩大在该地区的影响时,中国总是热衷于围堵越南,且不惜加以武力威胁(乃至入侵等)。

难道你们就不能闭上眼睛一会吗?我们可以向你们保证,你们可以随心所欲在亚洲任何地方做生意。

据我所知,中国的关键外交政策是不干涉其他国家的内政。

EastSea(越南)

gio_to_hung_vuong_3

gio to Hung Vuong

Fsjal(菲律宾)
I think Vietnam has an interesting history, Their rich culture roots from China. I think China and Vietnam are friends.

Anyway, how do Vietnamese people feel about Chinese people?

我认为越南有着有趣的历史,他们的丰富文化根源于中国。中国和越南应该是朋友。

总之,越南人对中国人的态度如何?

Soryu(越南)
you should know it, Laughing
It’s mix feeling of many thing about China …

你对此应该有所了解 Laughing

对中国的许多事情有一种说不出的感觉,五味杂陈

Sedqal(巴基斯坦)
How much truth is in rumors that America used chemical weapons in Vietnam? If yes – have you approached international bodies to make a case?

有传言说美国在越南使用了化学武器,这个传言真实度如何?如果是真的,你们有诉诸国际法庭吗?

EastSea(越南)
Agent Orange was used material mixed with jet fuel in Vietnam, eastern Laos and parts of Cambodia, also was only used between 1965 and 1970.

1965年到1970年间,美军在越南、老挝东部和柬埔寨部分地区动用了橙剂。

djsjs(中国)
vietnamnese.how many chinese festivals do you keep now?

越南人现在还保留多少中国节日?

Fsjal(菲律宾)
Isn’t it Ho Cho Minh City?

不是叫胡志明市吗?

Viet(越南)

Yes, it is another name for Saigon. Just some few of Southern Vietnamese want to use this name HCM. By the way, Saigon officialy is a part of HCM city.

The traffic in the city is crazy. It is an adventure to cross the street. You must wait for several years until the subway is complete.

是的,西贡是胡志明市的别称。一些南越人喜欢用胡志明市来称呼。顺便说下,西岗官方上是胡志明市的一部分。

城市的交通太疯狂了。过街是一种冒险。你必须等上几年,到时候地铁就完工了。

800px-Student_ice
(未待完续)

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

【越南网友】越南网友讲述越南历史和中越关系 Empty 回复: 【越南网友】越南网友讲述越南历史和中越关系

帖子 由 Admin 周四 九月 04, 2014 3:46 pm

ChineseTiger1986(中国)
The only group of Viet that i do feel with some similarity is Hoa.

Although Hoas have already mixed with the Viets, but many of them still remaining East Asians by appearance.

越南唯一让我感觉长得像的群体是Hoa(三泰虎注:越南华人?)

虽然Hoa已经和越南人混血,但是他们中许多人仍然保持东亚长相

vietnam-people

ChineseTiger1986(中国)

More propaganda bullsh1t, the ancient Chinese didn’t dress like that, this is the dress of the much later Qing Dynasty.

又乱宣传了,古代中国人不会穿成这样的,这是清朝后期的穿着

bo(爱尔兰)

You must be kidding. It’s a picture you got from the Internet, it’s not a picture in history book. Young artist can draws anything they want.

你在开玩笑吧,这张图是你从网上找来的,不是历史书上的插图。年轻的艺术家可以随心所欲画出他们喜欢的作品

Hai Ba Trung

Dang Tat-danh-bai-quan-Minh

Ly Thuong Kiet 1

ViXuyen(越南)
I like this pic. Viet Nam is the only battlefield that the Mongols ever lost a General. To up the ante a bit, the Mongols lost around 10 Generals during their campaigns in Viet Nam

我喜欢这张图。越南是唯一让蒙古人失去一位将军的战场。蒙古人加大了赌注,总共在征讨越南的战争中失去大约10位将军。

ChineseTiger1986(中国)
I am a Southern Han, and i don’t feel close to the Viets at all.

The only group of Southern Han who shares the similar female lineage with the Viets are Cantonese, but their father line is still Han. Therefore, they are not entirely same as the Viets.

Overall Chinese are East Asians, while Viets are Southeast Asians.

我是南方汉人,不觉得和越南人亲近。

南方汉人中唯一母系血统与越南人亲近的是广东人,但是广东人的父系血统仍然来自汉人。因此,他们与越南人不完全相同。

总之,中国人是东亚人,而越南人是东南亚人

Viet(越南)
dude, I say we share the same culture and custom, a family of. Sure, we look different and less greedy. The Viets are not Han´s.

Yes, we don´t want to antagonise you Chinese too much, otherwise we would have built a great wall along China-Vietnam border to separate the countries.

老兄,我说我们的文化和习俗类似。当然,我们长得不一样。越南人不是汉人

我们不想过于引起你们中国人的敌对,否则我们就会在中越边界上筑起万里长城了

Viet(越南)
one more reply to your question. I can reveal you a “secret”.

One of our national characters is understatement. It is not necessarily bad to bluff your enemy and opponent. History shows when our enemies realized what happened then it was too late.

(三泰虎注:此帖回复中国djsjs上一篇的一个问题,即经济指标大体相当的情况下, 越南各方面比印度更胜一筹的秘密)

我可以给你透露一个“秘密”

我们民族有一个特点,即数据常常会低报。没必要把真实数据报出来吓唬你的敌人和对手嘛。

历史已经证明,当敌人意识到真相后已经为时已晚了。

ephone(中国)
Well, China will not allow others to interfere or invade border countries that China has close connection with.

For example, Korea war, China against the so-called U.S. led U.N. force, helping the n.k.
Early vn war, China against the France, helping the n. vn
Later vn war, China against U.S., helping the n. vn
Border conflict with vn during the 80s, helping cambodia.

中国不会允许其他国家干涉或入侵与我们保持亲密关系的周边国家。

比如,朝鲜战争时中国进行了抗美援朝

越战初期,中国帮助越南抵抗法国侵略者

越战后期,中国抗美援越

1980年代的中越边界冲突,中国帮助柬埔寨。

Viet(越南)
Early vn war, China against the France, helping the n. vn to shake hands with France to divide Vietnam in Geneva conference for Vietnam 1954. so France was first country in the west recognized Communist China of Mao.
Later vn war, China against U.S., helping the n. vn only to 1968 to make his position to discuss with Nixon 1972 and normalization diplomacy relation with US, enemy of Vietnam in Vietnam war.

Border conflict with vn during the 80s, is consequency of that China was backed Khmer Rouge in cambodia to attack Vietnam from 1976-1978. When Khmer Rouge was wiped out by Cambodia people with help of Vietnam. China droped his mask and himself attacke on Vietnam 1979.

越战初期,中国帮助北越与法国握手言和,试图在日内瓦会议上分裂越南,后来法国是西方第一个承认中国的国家。

越战后期,中国帮助北越对抗美国,一直持续到1968年,为的是1972年时与尼克松举行会谈时取得有利的谈判位置,并正常化中美外交关系。

1980年代的边界冲突,是中国支持柬埔寨红色高棉的结果。在越南帮助下,红色高棉被柬埔寨人民消灭,中国扯下面具,于1979年进攻越南。

ephone(中国)
That is why I have to say that vietnamese like you are just ignorant p.o.s..

China has donated tons of weapons, food, logistic support, trained your armies, sent army volunteers, a.k.a, regular armies, into vn to fight both French and U.S., while our own people were starved to death.

Without China’s protection and threat to direct mass intervention, U.S. would have direction gotten into northern vn and bombed the shxt out of those northern viet gong.

you ungrateful bastards really deserved those bombs on your head.

所以说,你们这样的越南人很无知

中国给你们捐助了无数武器弹药,还有粮食,提供后勤保障,训练你们的军队,派遣志愿军,帮助北越抵抗法国和美国,而我们自己的人们却忍饥挨饿。

没有中国的保护,没有中国威胁直接大规模干涉,美军将会进入北越作战,把你们炸得满地找牙。

你们这些忘恩负义的混蛋活该头顶上落炸弹。

EastSea(越南)
there was cold war, Taiwan was protected by US, member of UN, China used Vietnam war to figting against US to last Vietnamese. To kiss @ of US China attacked Soviet 1969 and stopped help to Vietnam to send signals to US to shake hands with US in back of Vietnam 1972 when war was going on brutally.

North VN was not puppet of China, Communists Vietnam won US and re-unified Vietnam, because the Help of Soviets and socialist countries until end of war 1975. Its was much more, bigger than China. But they didn’t calculated like idiot Chinese, policy smuggler.

Chinese traitor with her betrayal policy don’t have moral-right to talk about morality of humankind.

冷战时期,台湾当时还是联合国成员,受美国保护

为了讨好美国,中国于1969年攻击苏联,停止援助越南,以此向美国传达握手言和的信号,当时战争正打得如火如荼。

北越不是中国的傀儡,共产越南打赢了美国,重新统一整个越南。期间,苏联和其他社会主义国家一直提供援助,直到1975年战争结束时。这些国家的援助比中国的援助大多了,但是他们可没像愚蠢中国人那样特意拿出来算

中国人背叛了他们的政策,没有道德权利去评论人类的道德。

ephone(中国)
To pos like you, I have only pity.

After losing your “dear daddy” ussr, your leaders keep kowtowing to Beijing and kissing CCP’s axx. Such kissing is just non-stopping.

Well, we have already known what a bunch of ungrateful bastards you are. Now the relationship can only be purely based on interest. We will keep this vn dog at bay at all times.

失去亲爱的“干爹”苏联之后,你们的领导人一直向北京叩头,讨好CCP,这种讨好从未间断过。

好吧,我们已经看清了忘恩负义的混蛋的真面目了。现在的友谊完全是建立在利益之上的。我们会一直牵制越南这条狗。

EastSea(越南)
Us control and use you like stupid mad dog, let you non-stopping barking, bite India 1963, Soviet 1969, Vietnam 1979 and non-stopping bark against Japan, Philippine, Vietnam recently.we have already known what kind of bastard dog you are,

talking about interests, US fisher will get a fish when water is got waves in Asia. Stupid dog can not understand what he do.

美国把你当做一条愚蠢的疯狗来控制并加以利用,让你们不停的吠,1963年咬印度,1969年咬苏联,1979年咬越南,最近不停地吠日本、菲律宾、越南。我们已经看清了你们这些狗杂种。

说到利益,当亚洲起大风浪之后,美国就会坐收渔翁之利。狗是愚蠢的,不懂得自己在做什么

ephone(中国)
What an idiot. If you try to write in English, learn the proper way at first.

As for U.S. controlled China in 1963, 1969 or 1979, good imagination. Smile

To teach mad dog like you a lesson, don’t you see we have tighten the rope already in SCS???

好一个傻瓜。如果你想用英文来评论,那先学好再来。

至于美国1963年、1969年和1979年对中国的控制,只能说你的想象力真好 Smile

为了给你这样的疯狗一个教训,难道你没看到我们已经在南海拉紧绳子了吗?

EastSea(越南)
The mad has his imaginations when he bite his master Soviets 1969 and others peoples 1962, 1979, mad is soon ready to change his master, it’s lesion in the cold war.

You can now run around in SCS, but other peoples in region ( included your new máster in cold wảr, USA) don’t let you break a international fence.

1962、1969和1979年时,疯狗咬主人和其他人时可真是有想象力。疯狗很快改变了主子。

随你们在南海转,但是该地区其他国家(包括你们的新主子美国),不会让你破坏国际界限的。

MooshMoosh(埃及)
What I know about Veitnam?

- 100% experience in Guerilla wa***res (Jungles)
- Showed double humiliation to American army
- Claiming this is my property while others say no
- Murder crimes covered up
- troubles in school, securities often bolstered
- Loves hairstyles
- High knowledge in Maths
- Loves to play Pool Billiard
- Loves drinking
- Girls love wearing skirts
- Kind to people in the West
- Dau Ma = f**k you

以下是我所了解的越南

1、擅长游击战(丛林战)

2、羞辱了美军

3、不管别人反对,硬要主张所有权

4、掩盖谋杀罪行

5、喜欢做头发

6、数学知识丰富

7、喜欢玩花式撞球

8、喜欢喝酒

9、女孩喜欢穿裙子

10、对西方人友善

11、Dau Ma是骂人的话

Sedqal(巴基斯坦)
Is racial purity a big issue in Vietnam? Does it effect politics?

在越南,种族纯洁性观念是否是一个大问题?是否影响了政治?

Viet(越南)
Do you as Chinese call other Chinese as foreigner?

你们中国人是否会称其他中国人是外国人?

KirovAirship(澳门)
So? During the dynasties of Spring and Autumn, the Three Kingdoms and the others, every Chinese nations are foreigners to the others.

春秋战国时期,还有三国时期,大家都彼此称外国人

Viet(越南)
okay, Chinese seem to have a different concept of nationalism. The Viet never called other Viet as foreigner, even in times when there were two Viet Kingdoms, the Nguyen (North) and the Trinh (South).

好吧,看来中国人的民族主义观念不同。越南人从来不会称其他越南人为外国人。即便越南出现两个王国时也不会

360px-Vietnam1650

beijingwalker(中国)
In some part of the history,they did.every country did,even a country as small as Britain did.but it wont stop them from becoming one country today.

历史上的某个时期确实如此,但是不会影响他们融合成今天的一个国家。

ephone(中国)
Are you talking about women thousand of years ago or women today???

The consensus is that women status today in China is way higher than that in vietnam.

你是说几千年前的女性地位,还是今天的女性地位?

公认的是,中国今天的女性地位远远比越南女性的地位要高

译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/2014090401.html

djsjs(中国)

vietnamnese.how many chinese festivals do you keep now?

越南人现在还保留多少中国节日?

Viet(越南)
I don´t know the exact number. The most famous one is Lunar New Year, we call Tet.

不清楚具体保留了多少中国节日。最著名的节日是农历新年,我们称之为“Tet”

304px-Hoa_mai

13_230112_TetFest

Vietnam Tet Holiday

Chung Cake Wrapping Process

img_2967

tet-vietnam-6

Viet(越南)
can any Chinese tell me in what year and country this painting below shows?

是否有中国人出来说下,下面这幅画表现的是什么年代、什么朝代?

ntEn0LU3

StarCraft_ZT(中国)
I only know the characters on the right, 東京 Tokyo

Where do you get it?

我只认得右上角的汉字,写的是东京

你从哪里来的这幅画?

Viet(越南)
Tokyo?

The picture is one shown in an exhibit featuring precious paintings on Vietnamese traditional costumes and headdresses which were used by the royal members and commoners from Ly dynasty (1009-1225) to Nguyen dynasty (1802 -1945).

这幅画在一个展览馆展出,当时展出的都是有关越南传统服饰和头饰的珍贵图画,都是从越南李朝时期(1009-1225年)到阮朝(1802-1945年)期间王公贵族穿戴的。

StarCraft_ZT(中国)
Yes, I’m sure the two characters are , which means Tokyo, unless has other meanings only in Vietnam. I’m not a scholar, you had better refer to other Chinese member’s opinion.

Oh…wait, I just googled, it’s an old name of Hanoi. It also means north Vietnam. I found that in Vietnamese are written in . The pronunciation is similar to Chinese.

是的,我确定两个汉字的意思是“东京”,除非在越南语中有其他意思。我不是学者,你最好参考本坛其他中国会员的看法。

哦,等等,我刚谷歌了一下,东京是河内的旧称。(三泰虎注:1407年—1427年间,越南为中国明朝占领,河内是明朝交趾布政使司(交趾省)的省会,称交州府,东关县(今河内)为其府城。后黎朝驱逐明朝以后,河内称为“东京”,直到阮朝明命十二年(1831年)才因城市被环抱在珥河(红河)大堤之内,最终将这座城市定名河内,并沿用至今)

Viet(越南)
Yes, it means Hanoi.

是的,意思是河内

thesolar65(印度)
To day only I read the entire discussion. But no where no body has asked to know the difference between food habits between you and Chinese or are they are similar. Our people loves a lot of Chinese foods (indianised in some parts). Do you have something special that Chinese do not have? What is the typical breakfast/lunch/dinner in a normal/middle class Vietnamese family?

看完本帖的讨论,我发现居然没有人问你们和中国人之间的饮食差异。很多(印度化的)中餐,我们印度人都喜欢吃。你们越南菜有啥特别的吗,就是中国没有的那种?越南中产阶级的早餐、午餐和晚餐都吃些什么?

Viet(越南)
Chinese and Vietnamese dishes are similar, we all eat with chopsticks. LOL
Seriouly speaking, Vietnamese food is much better than of from the northern neighbor as we adopted many from the southeastern countries Laos, Cambodia or Thailand.

Our national dish is Pho, that can be eaten all day.

中国菜和越南菜类似,我们都用筷子吃饭,哈哈

严格的说,越南菜比北方邻国的菜好吃太多了,因为我们兼容并蓄了老挝、柬埔寨和泰国等东南亚国家美食的精华。

我们的国菜是越南河粉,整天当饭吃都没问题。

800px-Pho_quay

vietname-street-food-vendor1

Food-stall-Hanoi-1024x681

Ho-Chi-Minh-City-street-food-1761

555px-Banh_cuon

thesolar65(印度)
Kept some money to visit Singapore/Malaysia with family. But due to Rupee depreciation, postponed it. Now thinking again after the appreciation will go to Vietnam(Most of my friend have gone to those countries but not to Vietnam. But food must be only chicken related or Veg….is it plentifully available

本来存了一些钱,想带家人去新加坡和马来西亚走走,不幸的是卢比贬值了,只好推迟。

现在想啊,等卢比升值了,俺们就去越南(我很多朋友去过新加坡和马来西亚等国家了,但是没去过越南)

不过,我们只能吃鸡肉做成的荤菜,或者吃素菜,这种菜很多吗,能让我吃饱否。

Viet(越南)
no any problems. just tell the vendors that you want chicken or vegetable foods. how about this: Vietnamese Caramel Ginger Chicken (Ga Kho)

没问题啊。只要告诉摊贩说你想要吃鸡肉或者吃素菜。

ChineseTiger1986(中国)
the ancient Baiyue people look like these girls in the pics, they were indeed very different from the modern Viets, but many Fujianese and Cantonese are indeed closely related to them

古代百越人看起来就像图片中的女孩,跟现代越南人的确迥异,但是许多福建人和广东人确实看起来和她们关系近

bZo9h7B

96w4kLt

ChineseTiger1986(中国)
Baiyue was born within the modern Chinese territory, while the ancient Vietnamese was born outside of the boundary.

So everything is now crystal clear to me; Baiyue = Chinese, ancient Vietnamese = modern Vietnamese.

百越诞生在现代中国的领土之内,而古代越南在中国边界之外。

现在一清二楚了,百越=中国人,而古代越南人=现代越南人

ChineseTiger1986(中国)
The famous HK actress Athena Chu also belongs to the Baiyue phenotype, but she does look nowhere close to a Viet girl.

著名的香港女演员朱茵就是百越表现型,她看起来与越南女孩不沾边。

I4zKC6U

Viet(越南)
You are right. We look different like day and night.

你说得对。我们长得不一样,就像白天和黑暗那样分明。

越南女孩
越南女孩

ChineseTiger1986(中国)
Not in contrast like day and night, but it is clearly that modern Chinese (including Baiyue) are East Asians, while Viets are Southeast Asians from a genetic perspective.

Why so many Viet members feel so ashamed with their SE Asian background? Nothing wrong being a SE Asian, just being proud who you are

并非白天和黑暗那般大不相同,而是现代中国人(包括百越表现型)显然是东亚人,而越南人从基因来看是东南亚人。

为什么本坛那么多越南会员如此羞于承认他们的东南亚背景?当东南亚人没啥错啊,为你的身份感到自豪吧

Fattyacids
For non-East Asians, they can’t tell. But we can tell the difference.

非东亚人是看不出来的,但是我们能看出差异。

ChineseTiger1986(中国)
Over 80% of the Viets will look exotic in China.

I have already showed the southern phenotype of Chinese, but they still look quite different from the Viets.

So their dogmatic propaganda insisting that Viets originated in South China and having their lands getting annexed by Han Chinese was clearly wrong.

在中国,80%的越南人在中国一看就是外国人。

我已经贴了中国南方人的表现型,看起来与越南人很不同。

所以他们所说的越南人起源于中国南方、后来领土被汉人吞并的教条主义宣传,显然是错误的。

Fattyacids
I’m here in Singapore, there are vietnamese here too. They look completely different from the Singaporean chinese who are mainly from Fujian and Guangzhou.

我在新加坡,这里也有越南人,他们看起来与新加坡华人有很大不同,而新加坡华人主要从福建和广州过来的。

EastSea(越南)
photos of typical Vietnamese girls

典型的越南女孩

Calendar_PNJ_(3-4)

Calendar_PNJ_(5-6)

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下