国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【世界网友】祈福:马航失踪事件好神秘!一定有阴谋!

向下

【世界网友】祈福:马航失踪事件好神秘!一定有阴谋! Empty 【世界网友】祈福:马航失踪事件好神秘!一定有阴谋!

帖子 由 Admin 周一 三月 10, 2014 6:16 pm

在MH370航班上失踪的中国乘客的家人通过其手机取得了联系。马来西亚试图通过其信号确定飞机的地点,中国媒体周日报道称

Beijing Television said it also called theman's mobile phone and appeared to connect with it before the call was cut off.

北京电视台称,他们拨打了飞机上失踪男子的手机并且能够连接,之后中断

The Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777-200 planedisappeared early Saturday as it was carrying 227 passengers, most of themChinese, and 12 crew to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur.

携带227名乘客的马来西亚航空波音777-200飞机周六早间失踪,机上大多数都是中国人,从吉隆坡飞往北京

The fate of the missing Malaysian AirlinesFlight MH 370 remains a mystery after it vanished from radar screens more than24 hours ago, the country's civil aviation chief has said. The Malaysiantransport minister informed the media that investigators were looking into theidentities of two passengers who travelled on stolen passwords as the airlinescompany said it "feared the worst".

失踪的马来西亚MH 370航班的命运还是一个迷,飞机已经从雷达屏幕上消失了超过24小时,国家民用航空官员称。马来西亚交通部长已经通知媒体,他们在对两名盗用护照上飞机的乘客身份进行调查,航空公司称已经“做好了最坏打算”

"The rescue operations continued lastnight, until this morning. We have to report that we are not able to locate orsee any thing. There fore, there is no thing new to report," DirectorGeneral for Department of Civil Aviation, Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, said onSunday.

民用航空局长AzharuddinAbdul Rahman周日称,“救援行动昨晚继续,直到今天早晨,我们必须告知大家我们目前还没能找到飞机位置,因此,也没有什么可以告诉大家的”

The Boeing aircraft carrying 239 passengersand crew lost contact on Saturday en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

这架装有239名乘客的波音飞机周六从吉隆坡飞往北京

It's emerged that two Europeans named inthe passenger manifest had both lost their passports in Thailand, in the past two years.

乘客列表上有两名欧洲人在两年前就在泰国丢失了自己的护照

On Saturday night, diplomats confirmed thattwo Europeans listed on the passenger manifest – an Italian, Luigi Maraldi andan Austrian, Christian Kozel – had not been on the flight and were safe andwell. Maraldi had his passport stolen in Thailand last year and Kozel’s wasstolen in the region two years ago.

周六晚间,外交部长确认乘客列表上的两名欧洲人—意大利人Luigi Maraldi和奥地利人Christian Kozel没有在飞机上并且目前安然无恙。Luigi Maraldi的护照去年在泰国被偷,而Christian Kozel也在两年前被偷了

The identities of two other passengers arealso under investigation, although there are no reports of sabotage or claimsof an attack.

对于两名乘客的身份也正在进行调查,目前还没有关于阴谋或者恐怖袭击的报道

Reuters quoted Sundra Rao, a MalaysianAirlines passenger embarking on a flight to London: "Well, there are lots of mishapsin the world but life has to go on. It happened yesterday and today, I'm flyingoff to London.I've already booked the ticket a month ahead."

路透社援引SundraRao,一位即将飞往伦敦的马来西亚航空的乘客的话说,“好吧,世界上有很多灾难,但生活还得继续,这在往昔都会发生,我要飞往伦敦,我一个月前就定好了机票”

Another Malaysian Airlines passenger, whoonly gave his name as Trevor, told reporters: "There's no reason why notbecause it's a good airline. It's a one-off. We don't know what's happened yet,whether it's the aircraft or any thing else could have dropped from thesky."

还有一位只愿透露姓的马来西亚航空乘客Trevor说,“没有不乘坐这个航空公司飞机的原因,因为这是很好的航空公司,这只是一次偶然事件,我们还不知道到底发生了什么,是否飞机已经坠机也还不得而知”

As the search for Flight MH 370 goes onrelatives of those missing with it were still gathering in Beijing on Sunday to wait for news. Of thetotal 239 passengers, more than half were Chinese. The 12-strong flight crewwere all from Malaysia.

对于MH 370航班的搜索行动还在继续,乘客家属周日也聚集在北京等待消息,在所有239名乘客中,超过一半是中国人,12名机组成员都来自马来西亚

Comments:
Nalay g nem
I saw the video of this story on a Chinesemedia source. Doesn't sound like they actually got through with the call.

我看了中国媒体对此的报道,不像是已经连接到这个手机了

Ryan borstel man n
What in the serious hell is going on? Thisplot just keeps getting thicker and thicker.

到底发生了什么,我感觉阴谋越来越深了

Double Plus Good ly
I suppose it's possible that the phone wasin a bag and is floating in the water. It may have had a water proof case. Orhe may have forgotten his phone at home. Or it could have been lost or stolenbefore the flight.

我感觉可能手机在包里,漂浮在水面上,可能还是防水的。或者可能他把自己的手机忘在家里了,或者可能在上飞机之前被偷了

T f a w
this is a real tough deal for the families.the not knowing of where etc e t c.

这对于家人来说真的很艰难,都不知道飞机到底在哪里

J m k n i
When my mobile phone is off, my callsredirect to my house phone. This is set up on the network end, if my mobilecan't be reached, calls to go my home phone. Some body calling wouldn't knowany thing had happened, I suspect this is what has happened here.

我手机无法连接的时候,电话会打到我家里的座机,这是网络终端的设置,如果无法接通我的手机,就打家里座机,但打电话的人不会知道发生的一切,我怀疑这里就是这样的

C rich one
hi jacking? pilots are muslim too.... justsaying...

劫机?飞行员也是穆斯林,我只是说说……

Listen To Me
My phone constantly upload my photo to theinternet of cloud... can flight recorder do that?

我的手机不停的向网上发照片,飞机记录员不能这么做吗?

Black lamb grey falcon
Couldn't the cell phone company determinewhich tower the cell phone connected to?

移动手机公司无法确认手机连接的是哪个信号塔吗?

Wild_ Marker l
Or it was a Nokia 1100.

可能这是Nokia1100型号手机

Infinity s z
They still have over 200 people on theplane. Doesn't sound logical. You would think you would of heard from one ofthem.

他们飞机上还有超过200个人,听起来不是很符合逻辑,你总归觉得会有人手机可以接通的

Sute k h Rising
This article it poorly written. There isliterally one sentence that addresses the subject of the head line, and therest is information we already know.

这篇文章写的很烂,只是一行文字提及了标题内容,然后剩下的信息都是我们已经知道的

Go Milk The Cows Bro
Family of Chinese passenger missing onflight MH370 makes contact with his phone
I was just wondering why they were nottracking phones. I'm assuming the plane had wi fi that people were connectingtheir smart phones to, right?

中国MH370航班失踪乘客家人与其手机取得联系
我只是好奇为什么他们没有追踪手机,我觉得飞机都有wifi的,人们可以用自己的智能机连接对吗?

Xe ri dium
The same reason why the pilot did't makeany kind of contact. They were completely cut off. Or it might really be a bombor sudden explosion.

这就是为什么飞行员没有进行联系的原因,他们信号完全被切断了,或者可能真的发生了突然爆炸

Shawn M U
H m m.. Flying in a Chinese "No FlyZone"...

嗯,飞入了中国的“禁飞区”

Ryan borstel man n
Thanks to social media, we live in a worldwhere information about events is usually available almost as it happens.
The fact that we know literally no thingabout this just freaks me right out. Not in a conspiracy theory way, or an A L IE N S!!! way, but just not knowing a damn thing is just so uncommon. Thisreally feels almost unprecedented.

感谢社交媒体,我们生活在一个可以立刻知道发生了什么事件的信息社会
事实是我们对此事一无所知让我快疯了,不是阴谋论或者是外星人的说法,我们只是对这件事一无所知太不寻常了,这真的是前所未有

Platy pus music
there are probably people who know muchmore, but the information doesn't get to the public

可能有人知道的更多,但信息没有传递给大众

Fuuf n f r
I'm always open to conspiracy theoriesand/or aliens.

我一直都相信阴谋论或者外星人的说法的

Whiskers bin Laden
how does one steal a passport? i need toknow....

怎么偷窃护照呢?我真的很想知道

A loaf of bread
We have to take account in the fact that's whatthe distraught family wanted to hear, the insane hope that the person wouldstill be alive. Wishful thinking might have gone in the way of theirrationality.

我们必须考虑的事实是发狂的家人想要听到消息,他们还抱有家人活着的希望,如此下去他们只能是一厢情愿罢了

J e d
He lost his phone at the airport.

他把自己手机落在飞机场了

Da no rexic
Of course the article doesn't mention wherethe signal was traced to.

文章当然也没有提及信号到底是哪里发出的

Pro min ence x
Why not fly over there with a mobile celltower and see if there is a signal? With the amount of water proof phones, thisis a possibility.

为什么不去看看那里的信号塔看看是不是有信号源?有这么多防水的手机,肯定还是有可能的

G tra x
Well if any one had an iPhone, apple has a"find my iPhone" app that will display the last known locations. Youjust have to know at least one of the passengers (who had an iPhone)'s user nameand pass word

如果大家都有iPhone的话,会有“找到我iPhone”的应用,会显示自己最后已知的定位,但你必须得知道其中一名用户的用户名和密码

Melon farmer z
It's so weird that the article says a callhappened but gives no context as to what was in the call or where it was tracedto. As this story develops, it s getting weirder and weirder and I'm genuinelygetting scared. I hope the passengers are o k

奇怪的是文章说连接的手机但是没有说是否追踪到信号源了,随着事件的进展,感觉越来越诡异了,我开始恐慌了,希望乘客都没事

Ili il l
I really wish they would find those people... especially those kids.

我真的希望能找到这些人……特别是那些孩子

Yur i y dee
Missing plane? Can we just admit that itmost likely crashed in the ocean...

失踪的飞机?我们不能乘客飞机只是坠落在大海里了吗?

J c w
They better make a movie out of this

他们最好用这个拍电影了

R t j k
Hasn't any one seen "Lost". Ithink it's safe to say when ever we figure what the hell was going on on thatshow, every thing else will make total sense.

有人看过美剧“lost”吗,我觉得只要我们能搞懂美剧里的情节,这些就都是可以说得通的了

Armed Te ja no
is north korea missing a missile ? maybe they did it.

朝鲜不是失踪了一颗导弹吗?也许是他们干的

S ch rodingers Cat
There was at least one infant on the plane,right? I thought I saw that posted in another story. So sad.

飞机上至少有一名婴儿对吗?我记得在另一篇报道上看到的,太悲伤了

Stealth boy l l
Naïve question here: Why aren't planestracked in real- time these days? I mean they have Wi- Fi on board for goodness'sake. When I read that they are still trying to find it... and talking aboutthe "last check in"... It just makes me wonder why a plane's exactposition is a mystery in this day and age.

我有一个天真的问题:为什么飞机不能进行实时追踪?我的意思是现在飞机上都有wifi的。当我得知他们还在找飞机的时候,我只是奇怪为什么在如今这个时代定位飞机位置还这么难呢

Bar ross x
They do track them, check outwww.flightradar24.com

他们确实追踪了,去看看www.flightradar24.com

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题