国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【美国网友】中国人大举”入侵“越南抢新娘~

向下

【美国网友】中国人大举”入侵“越南抢新娘~ Empty 【美国网友】中国人大举”入侵“越南抢新娘~

帖子 由 Admin 周二 八月 19, 2014 6:01 pm

Linqi (China) (AFP) - Their marriages werearranged for cash, but some of the Vietnamese women who have foundunlikely Prince Charmings in remote Chinese villages say they are livinghappily ever after.
龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com
临淇镇(中国)(法新社)——他们的婚姻是靠现金来安排的,但一些不太可能在中国偏远村庄找到理想另一半的越南女子表示,她们从此过上了幸福的生活。

"Economically, life is better here in China," said Nguyen Thi Hang, one of aroundtwo dozen women from Vietnamwho have married men in Linqi.

Nguyen Thi Hang 说,“从经济上来说,中国的生活更好”。她是二十几名嫁到临淇的越南女子之一。

The township is a patchwork of hamletsspaced among cornfields deep in the mountains of Henan,one of China'spoorer provinces.

临淇镇位于河南省的深山,构成小镇的是分散的村庄,而隔开村庄的则是麦田地。河南是中国较贫穷的省份之一。

It is some 1,700 kilometres (1,060 miles)away from Vietnam, but is anew market for an expanding -- and sometimes abusive -- marriage trade with Southeast Asia.

这里距离越南越1700千米(1060英里),但这里却是与越南展开婚姻贸易的新兴市场,这种贸易呈扩张趋势、有时甚至带有残暴性。

The business is fuelledby demand from rural Chinese men struggling to find wives in the face oftheir country's huge gender imbalance, driven by its limits on family size.

面对中国极大的性别比例失调,这种贸易因中国农村男子苦苦寻找妻子而兴起。这种失调也受家庭规模限制的驱动。

Hang, 30, arrived in Linqi last November,and struggles to communicate with customers at the dusty village store whereshe sells noodles, cola and cigarettes.

30岁的航(Hang)于去年11月份来到了临淇镇,她努力地同来到这个落满灰尘的乡村小店里的顾客交流着,她在店里出售面条、可乐和香烟。

But her basic living conditions -- a tinybedroom with bare concrete walls, and an outdoor long-drop toilet next to acage of chickens -- are an improvement on her previous home, she said.

但是她的基本生活条件——一小间卧室里徒有几堵水泥墙,户外的蹲厕紧挨着笼子里的鸡群——她说,这较她之前的家已有所改善。

"We lived in a bad quality brick housein Vietnam,and were farmers so had to work hard in the rice fields," she said.

她说,“在越南,我们住在劣质的砖房里。因为是农民,我们必须在稻田里辛勤劳作”。

Her marriage to a local 22-year-old wasarranged by her family, she said, with small ceremonies held in her home town,and China.

她说,她嫁给一名22岁的当地人是由家人安排的,他们在中国和她的越南家乡都举办了小规模的仪式。

"I knew they gave my family somemoney, but I did not dare ask my parents about that," she said.
"My relatives told me to marry aChinese man, they told me they care for their wives, and I wouldn't have towork so much, just enjoy life," she added, smiling at a group of childrenbuying sweets.

“我知道他们给了我的家人一些钱,但我不敢问我的父母。我的亲人让我嫁给中国男子,他们说中国男子会照顾妻子,我也就不用干那么多活儿了,只管享受生活就好了”。她补充说道,边冲着一群买糖果的孩子们微笑。

Her construction worker husband spends mostof the year away from the village and was not present when AFP visited, but hergrey-haired father-in-law seemed proud of the newest addition to his family.

她的丈夫是建筑工人,他常年不在村里,法新社采访时他并不在家。不过,她白发苍苍的公公似乎为家里新添的成员感到自豪。

Leftover men –
剩男 –
It is a refrain heard across China, wheredecades of ***-selective abortions by families who prefer boys to girls now see118 males born for every 100 females, according to government statistics.

据政府发布的数据,在中国经常可以听到这样的话,由于重男轻女的家庭文化,数十年来的选择性堕胎导致了如今118:100的男女性别比例。

"To get married, the bride's familywill often require a car and a house, so it's easier to get married if you havemore money," said shopkeeper Wang Yangfang, adding: "In Vietnam, theydemand lower prices."

店主王阳芳(WangYangfang)补充说,“要结婚的话,女方的家庭经常会要求有车有房,所以结婚对有钱人来说更容易。但在越南,他们的要价更低”。

slowdown 41 seconds ago
Vietnamese are related to Chinese in manyways. there are a few million Chinese living in Vietnam. And many ethnic minoritygroups live in both countries. it is not a new phenomena.

越南在很多方面都与中国有着联系。居住在越南的华人有几百万,还有很多的少数民族生活在这两个国家。这不是什么新现象了。

John 33 minutes ago
This is another form of Korean ComfortWomen.

这是韩国慰安妇的另一种形式。

tai 49 minutes ago
I feel sorry for the Vietnamese's women,forme i would rather be a #$%$ than marry chinese. What are your guys think whenugly chineses invade your country?

我为越南的女子感觉到难过。就我来说,我宁愿当#$%$,也不愿嫁给中国人。当丑陋的中国人入侵你们国家的时候,你们会有何感受?

Kan 56 minutes ago
This man is telling the half truth! themonkeys in Vietnam haveturned Vietnaminto one of the poorest country in the world, they live on hand out from othercountry. everyone wants to escape from Vietnam one way or the other.Marrying old, sick men or poor Chinapeasant are still better than marrying drunkard, who has no future and tends tobeat you up.

这个人并没有说出全部的事情!越南的政客已经把越南变成了世界上最穷的国家,他们靠其他国家的接济活着。越南的所有人都想用各种方式逃离越南。嫁给老人、病人或穷困的中国农民都比嫁给没有未来,会打人的越南酒鬼好。

steve 57 minutes ago
i can't find a good woman here in the u.s.summer will u marry me?

我没法在美国找到好的姑娘。

Mac B 1 hour ago
These article is only half truth, buttrying to bashing China.The fact is there are also a lot of Chinese women which also have hard time tofind a right man for her standards. For a richer or a poorer, this is verynatural. It is because Chinais getting richer, there is no need to bashing China!

这篇文章只道出了部分实情,但却想要抨击中国。事实是,也有很多的中国女性很难会遭到符合自己要求的男性。不管是富人还是穷人,这是很自然的事情。就因为中国变得富强了,你们没有必要抨击中国!

dante 1 hour ago
correct, Many chinese ladies married toforeigners for the same reasons. If a lady finds a chinese husband who is rich,there is no reason she wants to marry a Caucasian. it is not love, it ispursuing a better living standard only.

是的,很多中国女子也是因为同样的原因嫁给外国人。如果她找到了有钱的丈夫,她就没有理由嫁给白人了。他们不是因为爱情走到一起,只是为了追求更好的生活水平。
Taishan 1 hour ago
As long as both parties are willing to.....

只要双方都乐意就好。。。。。

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题