国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【印度网友】小米手机把用户数据发送到远程服务器

向下

【印度网友】小米手机把用户数据发送到远程服务器 Empty 【印度网友】小米手机把用户数据发送到远程服务器

帖子 由 Admin 周一 八月 11, 2014 4:43 pm

NEW DELHI: Chinese smartphone brand, Xiaomi is creating a lot of buzz with its economically priced, premium smartphones that are known to sell out in minutes or even seconds. The company has become one of the leading handset sellers in the world displacing Samsung in its home market for the numero uno position.

However, of late there have been reports that Xiaomi phones silently send users data to remote servers. The latest charges come from security software and solutions company F-Secure, which tested Xiaomi’s Redmi 1S phone.

中国智能机品牌小米凭借价格经济的高端智能机而造成了很大反响,这些智能机因数分钟乃至数秒内销售一空而为人们所熟知。目前,公司成为了世界上销量领先的品牌之一,在国内市场取代三星跻身第一位置。

然而,最近有报道称,小米手机偷偷把数据发往远程服务器。最新的指控来自安全软件和解决方案公司F-Secure,该公司测试了小米的红米1S手机。

At first, F-Secure did not configure an Mi Cloud (Xiaomi’s equivalent of Apple’s iCloud that stores user data) account and simply inserted a sim card, connected the phone to Wi-Fi, turned on GPS, added a contact and made and received a call and exchanged messages. The company found that the phone number of contacts added to the phone book and from ***S messages received were also forwarded. The phone follows a similar pattern even when one configures an Mi Cloud account.

起初,F-Secure并未配置小米云服务账号(类似苹果用于储存用户数据的iCloud),只是插入了一张SIM卡,通过Wi-Fi连接手机,打开GPS,添加一个联系人,然后分别接打一个电话,互相发送短信。F-Secure发现,联系人的手机号码以及收到的短信都被发了出去。即使配置了一个米云服务账号,手机的工作模式也类似。

“Next we connected to and logged into Mi Cloud, the iCloud-like service from Xiaomi. Then we repeated the same test steps as before. This time, the IMSI details were sent to api.account.xiaomi.com, as well as the IMEI and phone number,” writes F-Secure in its blog.

“下一步我们连接并登入米云服务。然后重复同样的测试步骤。这次,国际移动用户识别码(IMSI)和手机号码被发往api.account.xiaomi.com。”F-Secure在其博客中写道。

以下是《印度时报》读者的评论:

Siddharth Pattnayak (New Delhi)
Indians should boycott Chinese phones as China can never be trusted.

中国永远不可信,印度人应该抵制中国手机

Ankush ()
Like huwaei like Xaomi..

小米此举跟华为类似

gvishvas (Bangalore)
brain behind smart phones is to steal users’ information. We must not store info in smart phones. Remove your sim and the smart phone battery lasts 15 days.

智能机会偷窃用户的信息,千万别在智能机里存储有价值信息。把卡拿掉,智能机电池能维持15天。

Gurinder (Ludhiana (punjab))
It may be true… Xiaomi is selling phone through Flipkart Mi3 is getting success & no doubt a good phone. But rumours regards storage data may put a little effect on its sale. My mi3 has heating problem during charging & using. After my complaint their reply is… Because it’s ram is 2 gb & large processor it will happen. Their reply was shocking that even large processor phones of Samsung, HTC…. Have same problem. Very shocking . Regarding my problem they have started using marketing Funda….please avoid purchasing of mi3

也许是真的。小米通过Flipkart出售米3手机,正获得成功,毫无疑问是好手机。但是有关数据的传言会对其销量产生些许负面影响。米3在充电和使用过程中存在发热问题。提出投诉后,他们的回答是2G的RAM配上多核处理器就会这样。这回答令人震惊啦,他们说就连三星和HTC的手机也存在相同的问题。请别买米3手机

Pawan Kumar Ahirwar (Bhopal)
Data security is a major concern for the mobile users specially using the android phones, free apps are asking too many permissions from the user to use them for their profit, but if the new is correct that mobile manufacturer is sending user data to it’s own server without user knowledge then it’s a new level of fraud coming out, and all we can do to save our privacy is to shut our digital devices connected to internet or just disconnect the internet.

数据安全是用户主要关心的问题,特别是使用安卓手机的用户。免费的app为了逐利,过多向用户索要授权。如果手机厂商在未告知用户的情况下真的把用户数据发送到自己的服务器,那么这已经是一个新层次的欺诈。我们所能做的是保护个人隐私,断开网络连接。

raj Ganesh (India)
We were very impressed by Xiaomi’s ratings and often had discussion about Xiaomi’s features. I even thought about purchasing it! my friends told that chinese products are mass manufactured products and lack durability. also after news about Huawei spying on users data, we wanted to be cautious about Chinese devises. Our fears turned out to be true after all.

小米手机的评测给我们留下了深刻印象,我们经常讨论小米手机的功能,甚至考虑购买!朋友说中国产品是大规模生产出来的,不耐用。况且获悉华为监视用户数据后,我们得对中国人保持谨慎。最终,我们的担忧被证明是真的。

smarty.shubham7 ()
None of you can expect security of your data if you’re using an android phone….

如果使用的是安卓手机,那么你们都别指望数据安全得到保障

mithun ()
Chinese governments abandoned I phone for same reason what should Indian govt suppose to do now or Indian consumer

中国政府因为同样的原因而放弃采购iPhone手机,那么印度政府或者印度消费者打算怎么做?

Hlua ()
We have to rethink before buying electronic gadgets especially those enabled with Internet connectivity. As the development of IT increases, chance of insecurity towards our identity also increases.

购买电子产品特别是能够连网的电子产品之前,我们必须三思。随着IT业的发展,用户数据安全面临的风险也在增加。

Valay Patel (Unknown)
when a company sends its product to other country say china to india they already have imei numbers of every device sent to india so for what the reason they need location status upto activation device first time its ok but not after that Looks like chinese government is deep involved they want to do the same thing what apple did in america snoop on every citizen

当公司把产品发往其他国家,比如从中国发往印度时,每个产品都已经有了国际移动电话设备识别码(imei),除了首次激活外,哪用得着获取信息。看来中国政府也深深卷入其中,类似苹果在美国监听每一位公民

tanmay chakrabarti (Unknown)
It is an old Chinese practice. Huawei had done this kind of thing in USA.

这是古老的中国做法。华为在美国就是这么干的。

Shraddha ()
i was going to buy a smartphone but now i think Nokia C2-01 Zindabaad …. Wink
Agree (0)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)

我打算买一部智能机,现在考虑入手诺基亚 C2-01

Ved ()
all phones invade user privacy whether they admit or not. Only concern for the Indians is the chinese origin of the phone and all lifted data go to to State indirrctly. Motorola ,Apple or Nexus may also be snooping but the hazard is minimal.
Agree (1)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)

不管承不承认,所有手机都会侵犯用户隐私。印度人唯一要担心的是中国手机,所有数据会直接发过去。摩托罗拉、苹果和Nexus或许也在监听,但是危害很小。

Rajan ()
don’t buy Chinese brands….
Agree (2)Disagree (1)Recommend (1)

别买中国品牌的手机…

Gurinder (Ludhiana (punjab))
Very dangerous… If xiaomi is doing so very bad. Indian should avoid buying xiaomi phones. I have already purchased mi3 & now I will write to flipkart regarding this. ..
Agree (1)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)

非常危险。如果小米真那样做,那么非常糟糕。印度人应该避开小米手机。我已经购买了米3,我将就此事给flipkart写一封信

Valay Patel (Unknown) replies to Gurinder
they will deny it what you can do further can you take them to court for infringing your rights
Agree (0)Disagree (1)Recommend (1)

他们会予以否认的。你能怎么办,能把他们送上法庭吗?

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题