国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【美国网友】祈福:马来西亚航空公司一架波音777失联,机上载160名中国人

向下

【美国网友】祈福:马来西亚航空公司一架波音777失联,机上载160名中国人 Empty 【美国网友】祈福:马来西亚航空公司一架波音777失联,机上载160名中国人

帖子 由 Admin 周日 三月 09, 2014 7:37 pm

马来西亚航空公司在一份声明中表示,一架载有227名乘客和12名机组人员的航班于周六凌晨与空中交通指挥员失去联系,该飞机原定由吉隆坡飞往北京。

声明称,“目前,马来西亚航空公司与当局一起合作,后者启动了他们的搜救团队去寻找飞机。”

The airline said the flight had lost contact with Malaysian air traffic controllers at 2.40 a.m., just over two hours into the flight.

China's CCTV said 160 Chinese nationals were onboard the flight, according to microblogging website Weibo.

Chinese state TV also reported there had not been any reports received yet about any aircraft crashed in Chinese waters.

State news agency Xinhua reported radar contact with the flight was lost while it was in Vietnamese airspace.

马来西亚航空公司表示,该航班于凌晨2:40分与马来西亚空中交通指挥员失去联系,当时航班刚飞了两个来小时。

中国央视在新浪微博称,机上有160名中国公民,迄今尚未收到中国海域出现飞机坠毁的任何报道。

据新华社报道,在越南领空时,该航班失去了雷达联系。

If the plane is found to have crashed, the loss would mark the second fatal accident involving a Boeing 777 in less than a year, after an unblemished safety record since the jet entered service in 1995.

Last summer, an Asiana Airlines Boeing 777 crash landed in San Francisco, killing three passengers.

Boeing said it was aware of reports that the Malaysia Airlines plane was missing and was monitoring the situation but had no further comment.

自从1995年开始服役以来,波音777保持了一项无可挑剔的安全记录。然而如果该飞机被发现坠毁了,那么这一损失将标志着波音777飞机在不到一年内的第二起致命事故。

去年夏天,韩亚航空的一架波音777飞机在旧金山迫降,导致3名乘客遇难。

波音表示已经获悉马来西亚航空公司飞机失踪的报道,正在监视局势,但并未进一步置评。

以下是美国雅虎读者的评论:

译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/malaysia-airlines-says-lost-contact-with-plane.html

CIBC Employee
Hope they are ok, in boeing's defense the San Fran crash was pilot error, nothing to do with the airline.

希望他们一切安好。波音辩解称,旧金山的坠机事故是飞行员失误造成的,跟飞机无关。

Rob

Most likely pilot error...check the relevant hillsides. Or perhaps VN shot them down

很可能是飞行员失误造成的。或者是越南把它击落了。

longlake1964

No big deal......just another from of population control . Lots more wherever they came from !

没什么大不了的...只是另一种人口控制的形式。

Rob

Too bad you weren't on board.

遗憾地是你并不在机上

Donna

You're sick.

你有病

MR

It would have been a far more worthwhile form of population control if your parents had used prophylactics.

你父母当初采取避孕措施,才是更为人称道的人口控制方法。

Keira

The Asiana crash was certainly not due to the plane, but to doufus pilots. As for this one, hopefully there will be survivors. But, that's not very likely for a mid air disappearance.

韩亚航空坠机事故肯定不是飞机的原因,而是愚蠢的飞行员造成的。至于这次嘛,希望能有幸存者。但是对在空中消失的飞机来说不大可能。

Louis

So sad to hear but the 777 is a great plane. I hope they find out the cause. My condolences so all affected by this.

听闻这一消息后很伤心。波音777是很棒的飞机。我希望他们能找到原因。向所有受此影响的人致以慰问。

Brock Peters
Good bless these people and keep them safe. May you give the pilots courage and wisdom to return to land safely.

Please do not let these people perish.

Amen.

上帝保佑这些人安全。愿你赐给飞行员勇气和智慧,让其安全降落飞机。

请不要让这些人丧生。

阿门

Willa

Praying for everyone on board.....

为机上的每个人祈祷...

svg

Lost contact? As if they're still in the air somewhere and can't be reached? Alien abduction? The plane crashed. Do we really need to wait for a govt agency to tell us what to think? As if the outcome isn't already known? RIP poor souls.

失去联系?似乎他们仍然在空中的某个地方,无法联系上?外星人绑架?飞机坠毁了吧,难道我们真的要等政府机构来告诉我们怎么想吗?搞得结果还不明了一样?愿可怜的灵魂安息。

Ari

who done it, yeap take a wild guess, it was in direct route to an ADIZ, yeah per, i told you so, they did it

谁干的。大胆猜测吧,它直接飞过某个防空识别区。耶,我以前就这样说过,他们现在做到了。

S_Hie

What a tragedy. My thoughts are with the families at this time. I can only hope that they will quickly locate the plane and be able to provide some answers about what went wrong.

真是一场悲剧。此时我的心与他们的家人同在。我希望他们能迅速确定飞机的位置,搞清楚到底是哪里出问题了。

Jan

Oh no..this doesn't look good..

哦, 不,看起来不妙

Red

lets hope they can swim...

希望他们会游泳

Mike W

All planes flying long distances should have 4 engines, not 2 engines. A friend was on a plane with 2 engines. It hit an air pocket and dropped about 100 feet. That fall knocked out one engine. It could easily have knocked out both engines.

远距离飞行的飞机都应该装4个引擎,2个不够。有一位朋友曾经坐上一架只有2个引擎的飞机,遇到一个气旋后骤降100英尺,结果一个引擎熄火了。其实两个引擎很容易同时熄火的。

Yahu User

Airlines will only fly twin jets as they much more economical to operate instead of jets with 3 or more engines.To them it's all about saving money.Besides jet engines are so reliable that failure is very rare considering the number of flights each day.A typical engine for say a B-777 costs about 12 million dollars for a new engine.

航空公司要考虑成本,两个引擎的飞机比三个以上引擎的飞机更为经济。对他们来说,省钱是最重要的。况且,飞机引擎非常可靠,每天飞行架次那么多,出故障的很罕见。波音777飞机一个引擎成本大约1200万美元。

Tony

And how exactly do you know if it was engine failure? Planes have crashed many times with engines that were running perfectly the whole time.

你怎么知道是引擎故障引起的?很多时候飞机坠毁时,引擎始终是运转良好的。

Grumpy Old SOB

Was there not another plane that disappeared in that part of the world a few years ago...and never found

几年前,不是有另一架飞机在那里消失吗....且从未找到。

Jack be nimble

I got a bad feeling about this one.

我对此有一种不祥的预感

Ming
i guess the plane got lost in Beijing smog.

我猜这架飞机迷失在北京雾霾中了。

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题