国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【印度网友】小米手机在印度39分钟被抢空,服务器宕机!

向下

【印度网友】小米手机在印度39分钟被抢空,服务器宕机! Empty 【印度网友】小米手机在印度39分钟被抢空,服务器宕机!

帖子 由 Admin 周三 七月 23, 2014 5:26 pm

NEW DELHI: Xiaomi's Mi 3 smartphone went out of stock on e-commerce retailer Flipkart, after just 39 minutes of going on sale on Tuesday.

The Chinese smartphone has made a debut in Indian market with an exclusive sales tie-up with Flipkart for Mi 3.

7月22日,仅仅开卖39分钟,小米3智能机就在电商Flipkart上脱销。

小米通过与印度电商Flipkart合作独家销售米3手机,在印度市场首次登台亮相。

The two companies did not disclose the number of units sold. Flipkart claimed to have received 100,000 registrations for the phone between July 15 and 21, when they provided a 'one week registration window'. Clearly, the retailer and the brand didn't have the stocks to meet this demand. However, both companies failed to disclose the actual number of handsets sold this afternoon.

两家公司并未披露售出多少部手机。Flipkart声称在7月15日至21日开放的“一星期注册窗口”期内收到了10万注册。显然,Flipkart和小米的库存无法满足这一需求。然而,两家公司并未披露当天下午实际售出多少部手机。

A large number of registered users were not able to order the phone due to technical difficulties encountered by Flipkart. The phone went on sale at 12 noon, soon crashing Flipkart's server capacity, with the website throwing up 502 errors and emptying the users' carts just before reaching the payments page. Some users also complained of being charged multiple times even when the order did not go through.

由于Flipkart遇到了技术困难,大量注册用户未能订购到手机。当天中午12点开售,Flipkart的服务器很快奔溃,网站显示502的错误页面,还未跳到支付页面,用户的购物车就被清空。一些用户抱怨订单没有通过就被多次收钱。

mhhi12 (Porbandar)
Good phone.

好手机啊

dharman mehta ()
Still have to wait now for one more week to get it....Sad

仍然还要一个星期才拿得到... Sad

Aurora (sakkarpoor)
the server crashed as soon as the sale had begun. Neither flipkart had made any prior arrangement for heavy incoming traffic NOR Xiaomi had capability to fulfil the order. The sad part is, they were ALREADY aware of this situation well in advance but didn't take action. Poor business sense exhibited by both companies.
Agree (1)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)

销售一开始,服务器就奔溃。不仅flipkart之前未做任何应对大流量的安排,而且小米也没有能力满足如此大的订单。遗憾地是他们事先已经意识到了这一情况,但并未采取措施。两家公司的商业意识真差。

Deepayan Das (Bangalore, India) replies to Aurora
I think this was a publicity stunt..... Now every kind of media would highlight this event.....

我想这是在炒作吧...现在每家媒体都突出报道这一事件

Ravi (BLR)
It is very bad on Flipkart for frustrating there customers & the whole process lacks transparency, it is a very bad mark on their services. At least they should have announced that the registration is not guarantee to buy a phone on the launch day.

Flipkart很糟糕,搞得消费者失望,整个过程缺乏透明,给他们的服务沾上了污点。至少他们应该事先宣布不保证注册了一个号就能在发布当天买到手机

suraj upadhyay (delhi)
and they want to beat amazon................... LOL

他们想要打败亚马逊...哈哈

The Common Man (India)
Thats crazy..

太疯狂了

rakesh.detharia ()
FLipkart crashed within few seconds and now same product is available in ebay at premium rate. Is it kind of conspiracy to sell device on premium rate in black market???? Shame on flipkart and Xiomi to create artificial hype....

FLipkart在几秒钟内就奔溃,现在同样的产品在ebay上高价出售。难道他们共谋在黑市上高价卖手机?flipkart和小米太无耻了,他们在人为炒作...

Times King (Unknown)
These Chinese products are looting India market...

中国货在洗劫印度市场啊...

kalyan Chappidi (South Africa)
Lol I dont understand what on earth will have if they buy after a week or month,,...!!! Crazy people. This is not at offer price this is the normal price for the phone so wait for sometime and buy
Agree (2)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)

我就不理解了,一周或一个月后买不行吗?这些人太疯狂了,这个价很正常啊,等一段时间再买不迟

Sandeep T (Unknown)
Flipkart *** huge money by phone launches..!! Good going...

Flipkart发布米3手机,赚了大钱!

prashant s (bangalore)
i got my Mi3 today..wohooo...what a beast it is!!!!
Agree (0)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)

我今天买到了米3手机,哇,简直是个巨兽啊!

PRAMOD (BANGALORE)
GOOD FOR BUSINESS OF BOTH COMPANIES

对两家公司的生意都有好处

aryaroychowdhury (Location)
Why everyone has to buy the product immediately? Isn't it better to wait and read the reviews rather than jumping like bunnies by seeing the specs?!

为什么大家争着马上买到该手机?难道等相关评测出来后再买不是比看了配置就急忙下单更好?

Anirban Bandyopadhyay (India)
For cheap products we can sale even India, well if we can sale son, wife then why not?

就冲着便宜,我们甚至可以把国家出卖了。好吧,既然我们可以卖儿卖妻,那么这样做又何尝不可?

Venkat (Chennai)
Samsung will feel heart broken....

三星会感到伤心的...

naipal singh (Unknown)
Its all marketing and nothing else. Creating interest so one buys it.

无非是营销策略而已,别无其他。让人们产生兴趣,然后购买

Samya Maiti (Adisaptagram, India)
the perfect phone in this range.. it was very much expected that it will be out of stock in the first week only!! Razz

在这个价位里,米3算是完美手机了。大家非常期待,所以第一周就脱销

Varun Hegde (Bangalore)
I am happy that companies like Samsung, HTC, Sony etc which are enjoying price skimming, will have a deathblow !

让我高兴的是三星、HTC和索尼等享受虚高定价的公司将会遭到致命一击!

Priyo Bappa (Barrackpore)
i dont know why all are complaing .. but thaks to flipkart (weather it would be a fault but good for me) i have place order at 5:55 a.m .. it was open earlier ...

不明白为什么大家都在抱怨。多亏了flipkart ,我早上5:55分就下单了

Harish Kumar (INDIA)
This a very good news for all the customers of Branded conscious mobile phones who want to Buy Samsung,HTC,Nokia or Sony......The price of these premium phones in next 3-6 months will come down from 40 thousand to 20 thousand........If they will not match the price of Xiaomi Mi3 then not only profit will decrease but their market share will decrease in a big way

对那些具有品牌意识且想购买三星、HTC、诺基亚和索尼手机的消费者来说,这些高端手机未来3-6个月内的价格将会从4万卢比下降到2万卢比。如果他们不把价格降到米3手机的价位,那么不仅利润会减少,而且他们的市场份额将会大幅下降。

Sudhir (Dombivali)
I was able to purchase but only via flipkart app as the site collapsed giving the irctc like experience.

我是通过flipkart的app购买的,因为网站奔溃了,类似铁路订票网站奔溃

Anu (India)
Mi4 is out in the US and china market and these guys are still dumping the old stock in Indian market.

美国和中国市场都已经出米4了,这些家伙仍然往印度市场倾销旧库存。

()
xiaomi is similar brand like lava micromax karbonn.. jawdropping features at unbelievable price.. these phones hardly last for 2 years. achi cheez sasti nhi hoti aur sasti cheez achi nhi hoti.
Agree (0)Disagree (2)Recommend (0)

小米跟lava、micromax和karbonn等印度本土品牌类似,让人惊掉下巴的功能,配上不可思议的价格。这些手机很难用上两年。

Pankaj Mehta (Unknown)
Value for money...

物有所值...

Urmila Rao (Hyderabad)
So it is worth buying !

所以值得购买就是了!

Prasanth Kumar (Bangalore)
No External Memory slot... Sad

没有外部存储插槽啊... Sad

md imtiaz hussain ()
with the type of features its offering that too at such a price band its going to make it tough for other smart phone players like samsung/iphone/lg...its really good.

这个配置搭上这个价格,三星、iphone和LG等公司的日子要不好过了。

dharman mehta ()
Waiting on 29th July to grab it!!!

等到7月29日再抢一部吧!

Yash Mehrotra (Bangalore, India)
When compared to the moto g..which one is better?

和moto g比起来,哪一部更好?

ribhu ()
instead of highlighting sold out , they must mention how many they sold , these dayz it has become marketing tactic to promote their product by saying sold out in so and so min and sec , wake people ask for detail report of sales , ,
Agree (3)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)

不能光突出报道销售一空,他们得说明卖了多少部手机。目前,这成了他们推广产品的营销策略。大家应当要求公布详细的销售报告。

Gurinder (Unknown)
wow Mi 3 out of stock in just 39 minutes. speedy browser , long battery life , 2 GB Ram dd3, 13 megapixel camera ..all in Just for 14000 rs . Aur kya chahiye??? I am going to get my Mi 3 by 26th July ..

哇,米3仅仅39分钟就脱销了。浏览器速度快,电池寿命长,2GB内存,1300万像素的摄像头,而这些仅仅要14000卢比。我打算7月26日买一部米3手机

Surya (India)
let us wait for Mi4 latest. Mi3 is old outdated model in china ?
Agree (0)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)

还是等最新款的米4吧。米3在中国已经过时了

Ankita Dutta (Kolkata)
Good phone, nice features, affordable price and looks nice too

好手机,不错的配置,价格可接受,外观很赞

Aurora (sakkarpoor)
the first invasion of Chinese phones few years back had broken and destroyed the monopoly and looting of 'branded' phones likes Nokia, Sony Ericson etc etc. They also proved a point - how these so called then 'branded' phones cheated people out of money. In this Second invasion, I'm 100% sure that they'll PROVE that specs that are charged by current 'branded' smartphones in the range of 40k & 50k is just B.S. Don't believe me? compare LG G3 / Nexus 5 with MI3.

几年前,中国手机的第一次入侵打破了诺基亚、索尼爱立信等高大上品牌的垄断和洗劫。中国手机还证明一点,即这些所谓的高大上品牌手机如何欺骗人们的钱。在第二次入侵中,我100%肯定目前4万卢比至5万卢比价格范围的智能机完全是扯淡。不相信?把LG G3、Nexus5对比米3就知道了。

Jayanta Bhowmick (Baroda (Vadodara), India)
Absence of expandable memory, double SIM and after sale service stations are the drawbacks.Hope these are taken care in MI4

内存不能扩充,不是双卡手机,售后服务网点不足等都是缺点,希望米4能将这些纳入考量。

Deepjyoti Nath (Unknown)
Nice one. Samsung stop overcharging people now. Everything is awesome about this phone but the reputation of this company now depends on only after sales service and lasting of the product as all chinese products have a very bad reputation of lasting.
Agree (3)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)

不错的手机。三星现在要停止对消费者要价过高。这部手机各方面都很赞,但是公司的声誉要靠售后服务和产品的耐用度来积累,毕竟所有中国货都落下了不耐用的坏名声。

B K (Mysore)
It's only recently that Xiaomi decided to expand internationally and launched phones in Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines. In fact, Xiaomi claims that its entire Mi 3 stock sold out in 2 minutes in Singapore.
Agree (1)Disagree (2)Recommend (0)

也就是在最近,小米决定在国际上扩张,并先后在新加坡、马来西亚和菲律宾发布手机。实际上,小米声称米3手机在新加坡两分钟内就卖光了。

Rejoy Jose (kerala)
NOKIA should learn from this

诺基亚应该从中得到借鉴

Harish Kumar (INDIA)
Bye bye Samsung... Worthless piece.

再见三星,毫无价值的手机

birendra sahu (Unknown)
Hope Chienese manufactures take care of safety features like radiation, decibel level etc. while pricing very aggressively. If these things are taken care, then other manufacturers need to be cautious. However it is good news for the consumers.
Agree (1)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)

希望中国厂商在大胆定价的同时,也关注辐射和分贝噪音等方面的安全特性。如果这些方面得到妥善解决了,那么其他厂商就应当小心了。不过,对消费者是好消息。

Vishakh Vsk (Tirupur)
I don't understand that why other brands in India sell the same specs above 25k?? Are we cheated by those big brands??? Are they emptying customers hard earned money???
Agree (10)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)

我就不理解了,为什么同样的配置,其他品牌卖2.5万卢比以上?难道我们被那些大品牌欺骗了?他们在榨干消费者的血汗钱?

Sushil (india)
I donot have faith in these brands .Though all leading brands manufacturing bases are in China .But absolutely no faith in Chinese brands .Not even in free .
Agree (3)Disagree (6)Recommend (1)

我对这些品牌没有信心,虽然所有主要品牌都在中国设生产基地,但我对中国品牌绝对没有信心,免费送都不要

Vikram Malik (Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh) replies to Sushil
How stupid! Even iPhones are Made in China!! And just because its a Chinese brand, does not in anyway make it inferior!! Imagine if anyone were to say the same thing about any 'Made in India' item - wouldn't you feel bad? Get over these silly notions, these ridiculous stereotypes, for heaven's sake!
Agree (9)Disagree (0)Recommend (3)

太傻了!就连iphone也是中国产!不能仅仅因为是中国品牌,就说是劣品!要是别人也这样说“印度产”,你会做何感想?会不好受吗?

Veronica (Belgium)
Nokia or Microsoft should learn from this....otherwise W8.1 phones are not going to be a success.
Agree (4)Disagree (2)Recommend (0)

诺基亚或者说微软应该从中得到借鉴,否则W8.1手机不会成功。

Udit ()
i just ordered this fone @ 12 30 pm. aftr 2 mins it gt out of stock... lucky me
Agree (0)Disagree (1)Recommend (1)

我12点30分订购的,两分钟后就脱销了,幸运了我啊。

Roshan Tellis (Bangalore, India)
Review looks good. Have few questions 1) Is it a Dual SIM or Single 2) Does it use a Micro SIM or Regular SIM
Agree (2)Disagree (0)Recommend (1)

评测看起来不错啊。有几个问题:

1、是双卡还是单卡?

2、是微型卡还是常规卡

Anupam Saxena (New Delhi, India) replies to Roshan Tellis
It's a single-sim phone. Uses a regular sim card.

是单卡手机,用的是常规卡

I Love India (Unknown)
All phones, including Iphone are made in China - so no point calling it Cheap chinese phone..
Agree (6)Disagree (1)Recommend (1)

包括iphone在内的所有手机都在中国生产,所以说米3是廉价中国手机毫无意义。

Arindam (agra)
Xiaomi has really redefined Indian smart phones segment. With better built and better processor quality. welcome Xiaomi.

小米重新定义了印度智能机市场。更好的做工,性能更好的处理器。欢迎小米

Pratham Hero (pune)
only problem is unavailability of service centers. they are in just 20 cities.

唯一的问题是售后服务中心不足,仅20座城市有

jaimeen shah (Hyderabad)
I am going to buy this phone..
Agree (2)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)

我打算入手这部手机

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首