国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【印度网友】科技:小米手机正式进军印度 印度米粉严正以待

向下

【印度网友】科技:小米手机正式进军印度 印度米粉严正以待 Empty 【印度网友】科技:小米手机正式进军印度 印度米粉严正以待

帖子 由 Admin 周五 六月 20, 2014 3:39 pm

NEW DELHI: Xiaomi, often called the 'Apple' of China, has launched its official website in India, paving the way for its entry into the fiercely competitive Indian smartphone market in the next few weeks. "Namaste, Mi Fans! We have officially arrived in India. Join us on this incredible journey at http://www.mi.com/in," said a tweet on the company's official Twitter handle.

Founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, the Beijing-headquartered firm has become one of China's biggest electronics companies that designs, develops and sells smartphones, mobile apps and other such consumer items.

经常被称为中国“苹果”的小米在印度推出了官方网站,为其在未来几周进入竞争激烈的印度智能机市场铺平了道路。“米粉们,你们好!我们已经正式来到印度了,加入我们的神奇之旅吧,我们的网址是http://www.mi.com/in。”小米在其官方推特网页上发文说。

小米公司在2010年由创业者雷军创办,其总部位于北京,该公司集设计,研发和销售智能手机以及移动端应用及手机配件于一体,现在是中国最大的电子公司之一。

Other Chinese firms selling handsets in India include Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Gionee and Oppo, the latest entrant.

According to the company's website, it has already sold over 17 million handsets in China. Its portfolio includes devices like Mi 3, Redmi (Singapore USD 169), Mi Wi-Fi and Mi Box, among others. It launched its products in Singapore in February this year.

其他在印度出售智能机的中国公司包括华为、中兴、联想、金立和最新进入的Oppo。

小米官网称其在中国的销售量已达1700万台,其产品包括米3,红米,小米路由和小米盒子。

今年2月,小米在新加坡发布产品,红米售价为169美元。

Earlier this month, the company had also roped in Jabong co-founder Manu Kumar Jain to head its operations in India.

The Indian smartphone market is witnessing strong competition between local and international players, all vying to grab a share of the multi-billion dollar market.

本月早些时候,小米聘用了印度本土电商Jabong的联合创始人马努 库马尔(Manu Kumar Jain)负责印度业务。

印度智能机市场上本土和外国手机生产商间的竞争非常激烈,各方争着在这个数十亿美元规模的市场上分得一杯羹。

According to research firm IDC, smartphone sales in the country grew almost three-fold to over 44 million in 2013, buoyed by affordable devices made by local firms such as Micromax and Karbonn. In the first quarter of 2014, 17.59 million smartphones were shipped into India as compared with 6.14 million in the same period of 2013.

Samsung was the market leader in the category with 35% market share in Q1, followed by Micromax (15%), Karbonn (10%), L***A (6%) and Nokia (4%). Affordable smartphones, especially those priced in the sub $200 category (Rs 12,000), are doing well. Over the last few weeks, companies have launched handsets like Lumia 630 and Moto G to tap the booming market.

据研究公司IDC指出,拜于Micromax和Karbonn等本土公司生产的廉价智能机所赐,印度2013年的智能手机销售量提高了3倍,超过了4400万美元。2014年第一季度,发往印度的智能机达1759万部,而2013年同期的发货量是614万部。

三星是印度智能机市场的领导者,第一季度占据了35%的市场份额,接着是Micromax (15%)、Karbonn(10%)、L***A (6%)和诺基亚(4%)。廉价智能机,特别是价格低于200美元(12000卢比)的智能机表现良好。

以下是《印度时报》读者的评论:

prashanta mohanty (Unknown)
good for consumer.

对消费者有好处

Prasanjit Maity (Unknown)
the flooding of chinese handsets into Indian market shud be investigated as sooner or later they will pose a secuiryt threat

印度应该调查涌入国内市场的中国手机,否则他们迟早会构成安全威胁。

Siddhartha Ray (Bhubaneswar, India)
I bought one from Shanghai during my last trip. It is a fantastic phone with all the features. my only concern was service in India now I am happy that they will be here soon. It will give tough competition to Samsung and I phone. It is already giving I phone a tough competition in China

上次去上海时,我买了一部小米手机。手机真的很棒,各种功能一应俱全,我唯一的担忧是在印度的售后服务。小米就要来了,我再高兴不过了。小米在印度将给三星和苹果带来激烈竞争,它在中国已经让苹果iphone吃一番苦头了。

Dilipkumar G (Madurai)
New Competitor Coming to India

新的竞争者即将进入印度

Superman CID (Mars)
I hope Samsung will be the market invader for more than 10 year.

我希望三星能成为市场入侵者达十多年之久。

Chintan Gokani (Unknown)
good

好样的

SHAILENDRA ()
INDIAN MARKET IS HUGE OPPORTUNITY.

印度市场蕴藏巨大的机会

Veronica Dixit (Unknown)
Congress party has ruined the country economically and did not promote the country to make it a strong nation. Our defence is in bad shape and resources are not sufficient to cater an increasing population. We must control population and make the country strong.

国大党破坏了国家的经济,并未推动国家成为一个强国。国防一团糟,资源不足以养活日益增加的人口。我们必须控制人口,让国家强大起来。

Kevin ()
Looking forward to the official website. Let's hope Indian consumers make full use of the facilities.

期待官方网站。希望印度消费者能加以充分利用。

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题