国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【世界网友】争论:广西玉林狗肉节印发世界网民争论

向下

【世界网友】争论:广西玉林狗肉节印发世界网民争论 Empty 【世界网友】争论:广西玉林狗肉节印发世界网民争论

帖子 由 Admin 周二 六月 17, 2014 7:03 pm

UK’s The Guardian article on June 18th, original title: Chinese City Criticized over Dog-Meat Festival. In a small city of Southern China, city residents were preparing to hold an annual dog-meat festival, however, animal rights organizations have been strongly condemning this unsafe and inhumane activity

英国《卫报》6月18日文章,原题:中国城市因狗肉节挨批。在中国南部的一个小城市,居民们正准备举行一年一度的狗肉节,而动物权益保护组织则极力批评这项不安全且残忍的活动。

For the city residents of Guangxi Yulin, it’s a kind of tradition to eat dog meat on summer solstice. Many people cherish Yulin’s dog-meat culture which increases the sales on dog-meat hotpot and strong grain alcohols.

对于广西玉林的居民来说,夏至吃狗肉是一种传统。许多人都珍视玉林的狗肉文化,而这一文化还带动了狗肉火锅以及烈性粮食酒的销售。

Animal rights organizations have pointed out that, every year, 10,000 dogs are slaughtered during dog-meat festival and that many of them are even electrocuted, burned, or skinned to death. According to pictures posted online, many dogs were skinned, hanging from hooks, and many dog’s corpses were piled up on the side of the road. In China, dog-meat is considered a nutritious food in winter. For the treatment of illnesses on such as the circulation of blood, doctors would even prescribe dog-meat consumption as prescriptions.

动物权益保护组织指出,每年,有10000条狗在狗肉节被屠杀,许多甚至是被活活电死、烫死或者剥皮的。网络上张贴的图片显示,许多狗被剥皮、 用钩子吊着,路边还堆着许多狗的尸体。在中国,狗肉被称作是冬季有营养的食品,为治疗血液循环等疾病,医生还会开用狗肉食。

In order to stop the dog-meat-eating activity, animal rights activists have taken many measures such as releasing open letters and having protests. An open letter released by a NGO in Hong Kong pointed out that many of the dogs that were slaughtered during the dog-meat festival were stolen. They were transported to Yulin in filthy, overcrowded trucks, which greatly increased the risk of them carrying rabies and other infectious diseases. But according to Yulin officials, all the dogs used at the dog-meat festival were bred by local farmers.

为了反对吃狗肉行为,动物保护者采取了公开信和抗议等多种措施。在香港一个NGO公开指出在狗肉节被杀害的狗都是偷来的。它们挤在肮脏的卡车上被运到玉林,而这大大增加了狗肉携带狂犬病以及其他传染病的风险。不过玉林官方表示,狗肉节的狗都是当地农民专门饲养繁殖的狗

From People’s Daily:

来自人民日报

Are the Sources of the Dogs Eaten during Dog-Meat Festival Legitimate?

狗肉节吃得狗的来源合法吗?

Recently, Guangxi Yulin’s “Lychee Dog-Meat Festival” kicked off. The controversial traditional festival, under the protests of animal protection activists, has come to the attention of public opinion again. Indeed, people in Guangxi Yulin have the habit of “eating dog meat, drinking lychee wine” on the day of summer solstice. In their views, this helps to improve the body’s ability to resist diseases

最近,广州玉林备受争议的传统节日狗肉节开幕,在动物保护人士的抗议下再次被聚焦。确实玉林人有在夏至日当天“吃狗肉、饮荔枝酒”的习惯,在他们看来,这有助于提高人体抵御疾病的能力。

According to a Xinhua News report, “every year on this day, people in this city would eat thousands of dogs”. Meanwhile, the sources where most of these dogs come from are not clear and complicated. In the face of animal protection activists’ censure and resistance, the Yulin municipal government responded that “the Dog-Meat Festival is neither sponsored by the government nor advocated by the government”. It seems that it is a folk custom, and the local government has no responsibilities at all.

据新华社报道,“每年这一天,该市要吃掉上万条狗”。与此同时,这些狗,大部分的来路并不明确,来源十分杂乱。面对动物保护主义者的指责、抵制,玉林市政府出面回应,称“狗肉节既非政府主办,政府也从未提倡”。似乎此事就是一民间行为,而当地政府一点责任也没有。

Facing the conflict between animal protection and local customs of eating dog meat, the local governments may not have to intervene. However, it does not mean they can completely ignore it. Regarding the “Dog-Meat Festival”, the local government departments should at least investigate if the thousands of dogs that suddenly appear all come from legal sources

面对动物保护者于当地吃狗肉习俗的冲突,政府或许不必介入。但也不意味着什么也不用管。
有关部门至少应该查查突然出现的上万条狗的来源是否合法。

At present, when it comes to quarantining and standards of animal sanitation, the relevant laws are relatively perfect. At least, there are already the “Animal Quarantine Law” and “Animals Quarantine and Administration Measures”. Two months ago, the notice “Regarding the Further Strengthening of the Quarantine and Supervision of Dogs and Cats’ Origin” that the Ministry of Agriculture issued also demanded that local animal health supervision institutions strictly follow the two laws and regulations, to establish standards for the scope, procedures and determination of quarantine, and to earnestly carry out their work of quarantine inspection of where dogs and cats are sourced. Especially with regards to the transport of dogs and cats, quarantine authorities must carry out quarantine inspection on each source one by one according to the rules and issue a quarantine certificate to each one

目前,关于动物卫生检疫和标准,有关法规比较完善,至少已经有《动物防疫法》和《动物检疫管理办法》。两个月前,农业部发布《关于进一步加强犬和猫产地 检疫监管工作》的通知,也要求各地动物卫生监督机构,要严格依照这两部法律法规,以法定检疫范围、检疫程序和判定的标准,切实做好犬、猫产地检疫工作。特别是针对调运犬、猫,要求检疫部门必须逐只按规程实施产地检疫,逐只出具检疫证明。

For this Dog-Meat Festival in Yulin, have the local authorities strictly carried out their duties in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations? Have they done routine check-ups on those shop-owners who are selling dog-meat? For example, it is reported that shop-owners who are selling dog-meat can’t provide a certificate to show that every dog they sell comes from a legitimate source, and accords with the relevant state health regulations. If the local [authorities] enforce the law strictly, the Dog-Meat Festival may be so big, and the numbers of dogs slaughtered each year will be sharply reduced.

这次玉林狗肉节,当地有关部门,有没有严格依法执行 有关法规,有没有去对那些售卖狗肉的铺主进行常规的检查?比如,报道称,售卖狗肉的铺主,就没法出具证明,以示自己售卖的每一条狗,都是合法来源,也符合国家有关卫生规定。如果,当地严格执法,狗肉节或许也不会有如此“规模效应”,而每年被杀掉的狗也会大幅减少

As a folk culinary custom formed over many years, it should be treated with seriousness and caution, and this can be understood. But since we can’t put an end to the “festival” in the short term, the local government should at least promote a law-based administration to inspect if the sources of the dogs are illegal and penalize the illegal merchants.

作为多年形成的民间饮食习俗,应予认真慎重对待,这可以理解。但既然短期内无法终结“狗肉节”,那么,当地政府至少要依法行政吧,去检查一下狗的来源是否合法,并对违法商家进行惩处。

中国网友评论:
环球浙江省温州市网友] zhou81:
Pork can be eaten, dog-meat cannot? It’s cruel to eat dog-meat, so eating pork is not? Then should everyone eat vegetables? Can you do that?

猪肉可以吃,狗肉不可以吃?吃狗肉残忍,那么吃猪肉不残忍?那么大家都吃素.?你办的到吗?

[环球广东省广州市网友] 康玉: (responding to above)
First, do you understand the differences between dogs and pigs? Pigs are recognized domestic animal by everyone, but dogs are not. I try to do the best of what I am able to do. You saying what you did… truly… you guys will never understand, so might as well just let society criticize you, and I’ll save my breath.

首先你有没有理解狗跟猪的区别?猪是大家公认的家畜,而狗不是,我能做多少我就尽量多做一些,你这样说...真的...你们永远不会明白,让社会去批判你们吧,我不多说

[环球广西玉林市网友] 古史: (responding to above)
It’s cruel to be vegetarian, too. Don’t forget that vegetables are plants and they also have life.

吃素也残忍,别忘了,菜是植物,也是有绳命的

[环球江苏省常州市网友] 乌嘴宝宝毛毛: (responding to above)
Humans, as a higher level animal, already have a lot of things to eat. This is just being greedy and cruel. Have these people go to hell!!!

人类,作为高等动物,可以吃的东西已经很多了。真是贪婪残暴啊。让这些人下地狱吧!!!

[环球广西来宾市网友] bobww:
Indian people say that whoever eat cows will go to hell. Muslims say that whoever eat pigs will go to see Satan. Tibetans say that whoever eats fish can’t go to heaven. Buddhists say that the sin of killing is too heavy for people to release their souls from purgatory. By the same token, all mortal beings can’t go to heaven. All people are devils in life.

印度人说吃牛的该下地域,穆斯林说吃猪的得见撒旦,藏人说吃鱼的进不了天堂,佛教徒说杀生罪孽太重不得超度,由此类推芸芸众生就都进不了天堂,所有人都成了人世间恶魔了!

[环球安徽省合肥市巢湖市网友] s13865278910:
If you have ever owned a dog, you wouldn’t talk a lot of nonsense here! Compared to pigs, horses, cows and sheep, dogs are the most intelligent animal. Leaving aside the outstanding contributions made by army dogs and police dogs for national security and cracking down on criminal activities, and just on the joy that dogs bring to people, how can you bear to beat them to death, and skin them? ??

如果你们养过狗狗的话,就不会在这里大放厥词!比较猪马牛羊,狗狗是最聪明的动物了。且不说军犬、警犬在保卫国家安全,打击刑事犯罪所做出的杰出贡献,单是那些狗狗给人们带来的欢乐,你就忍心将它们活活打死、剥皮???

[环球广西玉林市网友] bbwlzxaa: (responding to above)
According to research, pigs are the most intelligent.

根据研究,猪才是最聪明的

[环球广东省深圳市网友] 真诚的我: (responding to s13865278910)
Cows eat grass and produce milk and raise your descendants. The cattle contribute to plowing to feed your ancestors. Why haven’t I seen you protecting them??? Are other animals not lives?

牛吃的是草挤的是奶,养育你的后人。牛出力耕田养活了你的祖先。怎么没见你吧它保护起来???难道别的动物就不是生命?

[环球湖北省天门市网友] xiaofei305: (responding to s13865278910)
The most important thing is that you cannot steal someone else’s dog to eat. I am opposed to dog-eating, but when I go to the restaurant I will also order dog-meat hotpot. But in general I am opposed to [dog-eating]. When you go to the restaurant, if you don’t eat dog-meat, other people will.

最重要的是你不能偷别人的狗去吃,我反对吃狗,我去餐馆也会点狗肉火锅,总的来说我是反对的,去餐馆的话,你不吃人家也会吃的

[环球浙江省金华市网友] 严丽萍: (responding to s13865278910)
No matter what animal it is, it has its unique spirituality. You can do that, but it cannot become the reason to hinder others.

不管什么动物都是有它特有的灵性的,你自己可以那样做,但是不能成为妨碍别人的理由

[环球湖南省长沙市网友] 愤怒与正义:
As a country of democracy, eating dog-meat is a freedom of the Chinese people. We respect our compatriots’ habit of eating dog-meat. Hope those dictators who intend to limit the freedom of others have conduct themselves with some dignity. Every individual is free and you can rely on your charisma to influence others, but you can’t slander the Dog-Meat Festival and scold people who eat dog-meat just because they eat dog-meat.

吃狗肉是中国人的自由,作为一个民主国家。我们尊重同胞吃狗肉的习惯。希望那些意图限制他人自由的独裁者自重。每个个体都是自由的,你们可以靠人格魅力去影响别人,但你不能因为别人吃狗肉就去污蔑狗肉节,骂吃狗肉的人

[环球河北省邯郸市网友] 五毛狗888:
At present, people all over the world are barbarians, unless humans change their appetite and eat genetically modified food… only then would that truly be moving towards civilization.

目前全世界都是野蛮人,除非人类改变食欲,吃基因食物....才是真正的迈进文明

[环球广东省深圳市网友] 769112118:
If [you] are really that noble, then don’t eat meat. Whoever will eat meat again, stop being so hypocritical. Cows are the poorest, why don’t you protect them

. 真的有那么高尚的话就不要吃肉了,谁要是在吃肉的就不要那么虚伪,牛才是最可怜的,怎么不见你们要保护

[环球浙江省网友] zhongtian8:
Some people are hypocritical! If you really have a loving heart, why don’t you pay more attention to the homeless people on the streets! Are those people no better than dogs in your eyes?!! To give a piece of advice to certain hypocritical people, do something truly meaningful!!!

有些人就是虚伪!如果你真有爱心,不会去多关注下大街小巷无家可归的流浪人员啊!难道在你眼里那些人还不狗!!!!奉劝某些虚伪的人,多做些真正有意义事!!!!!

[环球广西玉林市网友] 陈墨如:
I’m from Yulin. Yulin people eat dog-meat, but we never eat pet dogs. Most of the dogs eaten are farmed dogs, also called “Shai Chi dog”–which means they are raised to be eaten. Some are raised locally, some are from other places. Yulin didn’t used to have a Dog-Meat Festival, dog-meat was just a special dish to celebrate the summer solstice, just like eating turkey in that western holiday. It’s just that over time, dog-meat came to refer to this summer solstice holiday. People who are against it all have their own reasons, but summer solstice is just like the Spring Festival. Can’t people eat chickens, ducks, rabbits, cattle, sheep and pigs on Spring Festival? What should be protected are those endangered animals. So the opposition and argument can rest, don’t “sweep away” the festival spirit. Thanks!

我 是玉林人,玉林人吃狗肉,从不吃宠物狗,所吃之狗多为饲养狗,又称“晒豉狗”——意思是养来吃的,有本地养的,有外地进的。玉林本没有什么狗肉节,狗肉只 是玉林人过夏至的助兴食物,就像西方的什么节吃火鸡一样,只是由来久了,就用狗肉来指代夏至这个节日了。反对的亲们都有各自的理由,但夏至就像春节一样, 难道春节不能吃鸡鸭牛羊猪兔?该保护的是那些濒危物种,所以反对意见与争论可以休息了,不要一直想清除我们的节日精神,谢谢!!

Marcus Black
Let these people eat what they want. if you don't like it don't look. i am sure Chinese people differentiate between pet dog and food dog. globalization is like a disease that tries to impose certain aspects of the culture leading the push to the rest of the world i.e Americans and Europeans imposing their cultural values on Chinese people. I am for imposing morals into the Chinese culture but i have no problem with people eating dog or whatever animal they please. As long as they aren't practicing cannibalism. Besides if wild animals get the chance to eat you they freaking will. It's the law of nature.

让这些人吃他们喜欢的东西,如果你不喜欢,那就不要看。我相信中国人可以区分宠物狗和食用狗的区别。全球化就像一种疾病,试图在文化上施加影响并领导推行到世界其他地方,欧洲人与美国人正向中国人强行推行自己的价值观。我想使中国文化能接受我们的道德观。但只要他们不吃人肉,他们是否吃狗或他们喜欢什么动物并没有什么关系。此外,如果野生动物有机会来吃你,那它们绝对会吃的,这是大自然的法则。

don mario 回复 Marcus Black
1. they are practicing cannibalism. oh, you have a problem with it? why are you imposing your own morals onto chinese culture!! globalization!
2. they farm dogs but they also eat and rob peoples pets and strays. they also do ***ed up things such as skinning it alive. and why does that make it any better that they are farming dogs? dogs were originally domesticated as pets. there isnt a fat, meaty domesticated farm version of a dog like a cow or pig last time i checked.
3. dogs are not wild marcellus sherlock.

1.他们专门吃人肉(互相残杀?)。哦,你有问题吧?为什么要在中国文化上强加自己的道德观!全球化!
2.他们吃农场饲养的狗,他们也吃和抢宠物狗与流浪狗,他们也弄糟了很多事,比如说使剥了皮的狗依旧活着。但为什么他们一定要做的更好呢?他们只是食用狗而已。最初被驯化成宠物的狗并不是这些肥的,被肉香驯化的农场狗,农场狗只是像上次我检查的牛和猪一样(是食用的牲畜)
3.狗不是野生的马塞勒斯福尔摩斯(译注:无法理解、、)

ismhmr 回复 don mario
People eat pigs without anyone saying anything, and they are more intelligent than dogs..
I will never understand this.

人们食用猪肉却不说任何事,猪比狗聪明多了。
我永远也不能理解这是为什么。

markus peg回复 Marcus Black
Quote "Let these people eat what they want. if you don't like it don't look"
Fine i'll eat a human baby, please dont look at me if it upsets you...
Is that how you get by in life? if something upsets you, you look/run away?

“让他们吃任何他们想吃的东西,如果你不喜欢,那就别看。”
很好,我会吃婴儿,就算你伤心也不要看我。。
这就是你在生活中学到的吗?如果什么事是你伤心了,你就跑开不去看它?

Rick in China 回复markus peg
I find it amusing you put dog on par with human babies in this conversation. That's about as intellectually sound as "If we allow gay marriage what next, marrying goats?" -- good one.

我觉得很有趣,你在这段谈话中把婴儿与狗相提并论,这就好像“如果允许同性恋结婚,那么接下来呢?与山羊吗?”一样。——做得好

Markus peg回复 Rick in China
I dont think they are par, i was using it as an extreme example for his comment alone and not the topic as a whole, he said "if you dont like it dont look." i was saying, when did that solve anything.
oh no my dad is being beaten up i better look away because i dont like it.... if someone doesn't agree with something they try to stand up to it. you are the same, you disagreed with my comment, rather than looking away to replied. that's correct.

我并不认为他们是一样的,我只是在对他的评论举出一些例子,并不针对整篇文章,他说:“如果你不喜欢就别看。”我只是在说着不能解决任何问题。
哦不我的父亲死了因为我不喜欢所以我不去看他,,,有人不同意一些事所以他们试图站出来,你是一样的,你不同意我的观点并站出来,而不是去回答其他无关的事,这是对的。

Rick in China回复 markus peg
Speaking your mind is fine. Disagreeing with anything you are opposed to, is fine - but pushing your morals on others and equating dog eating stories to eating fetuses is just a cop out. I understand your comment was specifically to that one line - however, in the context of the story and conversation, you have to understand why that's a silly stretch. I don't think he was implying at any time you should simply look away from anything you dislike - but in a situation like "some people like to eat X animal" - it's also seen as a little hypocritical for people to get all miffed and rant off on how it's an evil practice while stuffing their face with a burger.

说出自己的想法是好的,不同意你所反对的事也是好的,但推行你的道德观,即吃狗肉等同于吃婴儿只是一种逃避,我明白你专门为这一句话而评论。然而,在这样的剧情与对话背景下,你必须明白见这两件事联系起来是愚蠢的。我不认为他在任何时候有所暗示,你应该简单地从你不喜爱的事物上离开视线,就好像“一些人喜欢吃X动物。”这样的场景。这看起来好像一个虚伪的人对一个打算吃汉堡馅的人感到恼火咆哮,并认为这一行为十分邪恶一样。

(以下内容9月2日更新)

Marcus Black 回复Rick in China
This person get's where am coming from. Clearly peg didn't. when it comes to what animal people eat, as long as its not another human they should be allowed to eat what they please. You shouldn't try to impose your European cuisine on other cultures. In the context of dog meat, if you are disturbed by it, then simply look away because you have no right to tell Chinese people what they should eat or shouldn't eat. China has a lot of people therefore people will eat almost any animal because a couple of animals would not provide enough meat for a mostly meat eating population.

这个人知道我来自哪里,而Clearly peg不知道。当涉及到人们吃什么动物时,只要他们不吃人,他们应该被允许吃他们喜欢吃的东西。你不应该试图在其他文化上强加你在欧洲的关于烹饪的观点。如果食用狗肉这样的背景干扰到了你,那么你只要简单地移开目光就可以了,因为你没有权力去告诉中国人他们应该吃什么或不应该吃什么。中国有很多人,因此人们会吃几乎任何东西,如果不这样做,他们就无法满足如此庞大人口的肉制品需求。

don mario回复 Marcus Black
You are doing EXACTLY that.
what is wrong with eating another human? the babies they cook in soup are aborted and bought from the hospital. they just consider it meat. and obviously they believe it carrys some health benefit.
you are imposing your own value on another culture just as much as anyone opposing dog eating is.

你现在就TMD在这么做!
吃人有什么问题?他们从医院把流产的婴儿买来在汤里煮,他们认为这也是肉,并认为这会明显给他们的健康带来好处。
你就好像反对吃狗肉的人一样正在向别人强加自己的价值观!

Marcus Black 回复don mario
If they want to eat people they can. That only means they the support of the majority of people around the world because cannibalism is on a whole nother level. No culture has ever risen while blatantly practicing cannibalism. They will make a lot of enemies the moment their neighbors find out they practice blatant cannibalism. Only small isolated tribes practice such an act.

如果他们想吃人并且可以这样做的话,也只能是因为世界上大多数人支持他们这样做(他们才做的),因为吃人已经是整个处在另一个文化水准了。没有一个文化公开其吃人肉时曾有(地位的)上升,因为当他的邻居发现其吃人肉时,邻居就会变成他的敌人。只有一些孤立的小岛上的人可以实行这种行为。

don mario 回复Marcus Black
Same for PET eating. why do you think chinese people always deny that dog eating goes on while we all know there are *** tones of dog restraunts?
so the reason you are against cannibalism in china is because the rest of the world wont agree with it? is that not holding them to outsiders standards and morals? the same thing you accused people of doing with dog eating.

就像PET饮食一样,为什么你认为中国人否认吃狗,当所有人都知道有数吨数吨的狗被运往饭店?
还有你认为中国人不吃人肉的理由只是其余的人不赞同这一行为?这仅仅是他们拿出的符合外界的标准?你现在做的和你所指责的对吃狗有所看法的人是一样的。

Marcus Black 回复don mario
Humanity doesn't agree with cannibalism. Its a taboo all around the world. The reason for this is knowing that there is someone that can eat you will make you very hostile towards that person. You will even harm or kill them if you get the chance because you're scared. Doesn't matter what culture, this is universal.
The bottom line is people should be allowed to eat what they please as long as its not another human.

人性使我们反对吃人。这是整个世界的禁忌。理由大家都知道,当你面对一个可以将你吃掉的人时,你会敌视他,如果有机会你会伤害甚至杀掉他,因为你对此感到害怕。这与文化无关,这是普遍的概念。
底线是,应该允许一个人吃他所喜欢的,只要他不是一个人。

don mario回复 Marcus Black
It doesnt agree with eating pets either last time i checked. as i said, it is taboo in china to.
the bottom line is chinese culture disagrees with you as it finds health benefits in cooking dead babys in soup.

我不同意像吃牲畜一样吃宠物。就像我所说的,在中国这也是禁忌。
但中国文化的底线和你的是不同的,他们发现烹饪死去的婴儿对他们的健康有好处。

lasolitaria 回复don mario
Pet" is a category made up by us people but no animal is really a pet. So, leaving aside the fact that there's no global agreement on which animals are pets, your statement that [humanity] doesn't agree with eating pets makes absolutely no sense.
BTW, dogs are wild. The reason your dog doesn't attack you is because it's come to see you as a member of its pack, not because it's quite fond of you. Now brace for a childhood-ruining fact: Fido never actually loved you, it was just following the pecking order.

“宠物”只是被人类划分出的一个种类,没有任何动物是真正的宠物。所以撇开事实,这里没有任何关于说明那些动物是宠物的全球性的协议,你所陈述的“‘人性’使我们不同意吃宠物”这一观点没有任何意义。
顺便说一句,狗是野生的。你的狗不攻击你的原因只是因为他们作为群居的一员和你在一起,而不是因为真正喜欢你。现在你童年的支撑物崩溃了:Fido从来没真正的喜欢过你,它只是遵循着啄序而已(啄序,任何团体中的长幼强弱次序)

don mario回复 lasolitaria
its not wild, it uses pack behavior because its a ***ing dog, its an animal. it has nothing to do with it being wild - because it no longer is. a wild dog is a WOLF. or am i mistaken? are there packs of wild poodles roaming the land where you live?
of course certain animals are pets. mong, they were bred as that and that is what they are used for because they adapted well to that! we generally dont(people with sense anyway) use chimps as pets because they get dangerous when older and rip peoples faces off.
you either dont know how domestication works, or you are trying to make some profound point that we can just eat anything we like because we are on top of the food chain. - if thats the case i guess you are the type low-life form that enjoys watching a bear chasing a monkey on a bike in a chinese zoo!
anyone who thinks it makes sense for that tiny dog(bred to look that way because it makes a cute PET) hung up by its neck to be eaten in a food festival has to be some kind of inbred.

他们不是野生的,他们有群居的习惯因为它TMD是只狗,是动物。没有什么使它成为野生的,因为他不再是了。野生的狗就是狼,我又没有说错?有没有一群野生的金毛犬漫游的地方?你的住所吗?
有些动物明确是宠物,他们被孕育而出现并很有用,因为他们能很好地适应!我们一般不把猩猩当做我们的宠物(原文:有些特殊爱好的人除外),因为他们有时会很危险,危及到老年人于残疾人士。
你要么不知道驯化工作,要么就是想要指出“我们可以吃任何我们喜欢的东西,因为我们处于食物链的最顶端”这一深刻的观点。如果这(一观点)是你做出评论的原因,那么我猜你的思想水平并不高,当你看到一头熊在中国动物园里追赶骑在自行车上的猴子时,你也许会更享受的。
任何人都认为对小狗来说这是有意义的(从选育的角度来看,它产生了可爱的小狗),挂住他的脖子并把它吃掉的狗应该是那种天生的(未被人类选育过的)狗。
(译注:这段指的是图片中的一只狗,当街被挂住脖子杀死,看起来的确不像那种肉多的肉狗)

lasolitaria回复 don mario
We can eat anything we like indeed, not because we top the food chain (we don't, google "man-eater") but because we can. It's not a profound point, it's just the way it is. It has nothing to do with my enjoying Chinese zoo shows, which I don't btw. That the tiny dog is eaten may be disgusting for some people and cruel for others, but as long as that dog is edible it makes perfect sense for it to be eaten by us. Is it "ok" to eat a dog? There are as many answers as mores in this world and none is right or wrong.
A pet is just a animal used for company. It doesn't have to be especially bred or transformed in any way, just to be tamed (unless you don't mind the permanent danger). Some people in some places use the most unsuspected animals for pets, including lions, tigers and scorpions. Who says cows can't be pets and people who pet chimps have no sense? Only someone who thinks the world ends at his doorstep.
And since you use "inbred" as some sort of negative epithet, it may serve you to learn that no human population has come even remotely close to the degree of inbreeding observed in some domesticated dogs and cats.

我们可以吃任何我们喜欢的东西,并不是因为我们站长在食物链的顶端,而是因为我们可以。这并不是什么深刻的观点,而是他本来就是这样。我不会享受在中国动物园里看一场show,因为我不会这样做。顺便一提,这只小狗可能会恶心到其它人或使别人认为这样很残忍,但只要这只狗有食用价值,那么被我们吃掉就是有意义的。吃狗是否正确?这个问题在世界上有很多回答,不过没有任何一个回答有正确与错误之分。
宠物只是作为我们的伴侣而存在,并不需要用任何方式去选育获去改变他们,仅仅只需要被驯化(如果你不介意永久的危险)。一些地方的人甚至把一些你不曾想到的动物当做宠物,包括狮子,老虎和蝎子。谁说奶牛不能成为宠物或者养大猩猩是无意义的?有些人只是井底之蛙而已。
当你使用“天生的”这类负面词汇时,你大概也意识到了从来没有过人类接近过甚至观察到过天生就几乎达到驯化的猫与狗。

Von 回复Marcus Black
that i'd disagree. cannibalism is taboo to some cultures, but not all cultures in the world.

我不同意(Marcus Black所说的),吃人对于某些文化来说是禁忌,但不是对世界上所有文化而言。

Marcus Black 回复Von
I never said all. The only cultures that cannibalism isn't a taboo are those found deep in the jungle away from the rest of civilization. But by far the majority of cultures see cannibalism as a taboo. It wouldn't sit well in someone's mind knowing there is someone who will eat you. Cannibalistic cultures that are know to the rest of the worst are either persuaded to stop their ways of destroyed. Now i think they should be allowed to eat what they want but I personally don't condone cannibalism.

我从没这样说过。不把食人当做禁忌的文化只存在与原始森林深处,远离文明之地。但大多数的文化都把吃人当做禁忌。如果有人知道有什么人会吃掉他,那感觉不会很好。被人们所知的吃人文化也在被劝说停止。现在我只是认为他们应该被允许吃他们想吃的,但我绝不赞同吃人。

The Enlightened One回复 Rick in China
Yes
That's why a lot of true people against eating animals always go Vegan. Like I said in my comment, what is truly unnecessary is the torture they subject the animals to...
I don't think MacDonald's shocks, burns and skins their cows alive intentionally because they think it makes the meat taste better. But who knows?

是的
这就是为什么那些反对食用动物的人是素食主义者的原因,就像我所评论的,他们真的没必要去太过考虑动物们的痛苦。。。
我不认为麦当劳会为了是牛肉更美味而故意烤焦牛的皮肤而使之活着,但谁知道呢?

Marcus Black 回复The Enlightened One
Exactly. Who knows. At the end of the day what difference does it make whether you slowly kill the animal or quickly the animal. The animal will end up dead anyways. Does a pack of hyenas kill their prey quickly? Absolutely not. In fact they eat their prey alive from their behind. Nature has no morals. Animals only kill quick to avoid getting injured from struggling prey. They do it solely for their self preservation. Nature is selfish and immoral.

的确,谁又知道呢。在一日之末时,慢慢杀死动物与快速杀死他们又有什么区别呢。
那些动物最终还是会死的。一群鬣狗会很快杀死他们的猎物吗?明显不会,事实上他们从猎物背后开始生吃猎物。自然界无道德。动物们快速杀死猎物防止自己从猎物的争夺中受伤。他们这样做是为了自我保护,自然是自私且无道德的。

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题