国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【美国网友】恐怖主义:昆明火车站发生暴力袭击

向下

【美国网友】恐怖主义:昆明火车站发生暴力袭击 Empty 【美国网友】恐怖主义:昆明火车站发生暴力袭击

帖子 由 Admin 周日 三月 02, 2014 4:12 pm

据中国官媒称,周六晚,十几名持刀袭击者在中国西南一座火车站内砍人,当局将其称为是维族分裂分子的一起恐怖袭击。警方击毙了5名袭击者,这起袭击导致34人死亡,130多人受伤。

胸部和背部受伤的目击者杨海飞在一家医院接受治疗,他对新华社说道,袭击者大多数穿着黑衣,他们于当天晚上冲入云南昆明火车站,开始攻击人们。

"I saw a person come straight at me with a long knife and I ran away with everyone," he told Xinhua, adding that people who were slower ended up severely injured. "They just fell on the ground," Yang said.

Evidence found at the scene of the attack showed that it was "a terrorist attack carried out by Xinjiang separatist forces, the municipal government said, according to Xinhua. The report could not be verified. Xinhua said authorities considered it to be "an organized, premeditated violent terrorist attack."

他说,”我看到有人拿着长刀径直朝我走来后,我就和大家一起跑开。“他还说那些动作较慢的人最终严重受伤。”他们跌倒在了地上,“杨说。

袭击现场找到的证据表明这是新疆分裂势力发动的恐怖袭击。该报道尚未得到证实。新华社称,当局认为这是一起”有组织、有预谋的暴力恐怖袭击。“

以下是美国《雅虎》读者的评论:

译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com

Daniel O'Connor

This is what happens when a nation rejects God

拒绝上帝的国家就会发生这样的事情

T . Mitch 47

I wonder if China will do what American politicians would do , try to ban all knives from civilians and do back ground checks ? Because we "know" the "knife" is the real culprit , don't we ? LOL

不知道中国是否会像美国政客做的那样,禁止人们携带刀具,并做背景调查?我们知道”刀“是真正的罪魁祸首,哈哈

Commenter

Knives don't kill people, people do.

杀人的不是刀,而是人

Megtorn

They had knives, they killed 29 people, if they had guns the dead would be in the hundreds. You can use some logic, do not bend everything to fit your fanatic ideology.

他们用刀杀了29人。如果他们有枪,那么死的人就会数以百计。稍微用一些逻辑,别为了你疯狂的意识形态而对一切委曲求全。

Sama

Xianjiang Uyghur Muslims....no doubt.

毫无疑问,是新疆维族msl(干的)

Punjab Swartz

Life in Communist China is cheap.

在共产中国,人的生命是廉价的。

Jackie Off

yap western media are always bias when dealing china why??? chinese thinks they could also control and manipulate western media.

西方媒体在报道中国时总是带着偏见,为什么?中国人认为他们也可以控制和操纵西方媒体。

TigerBoy

It’s only been a matter of time that China would suffer from the effects of global terrorism

中国遭受全球恐怖主义效应之苦只是时间问题而已。

Tea***

From America we wanna send our condolences to the victims of this horrific attack.

在此向这次恐怖袭击的受害者致以慰问。

James

Good thing they didn't have guns.

好在他们没有枪

Ron

Oh no, what about the children! Quick, ban knives.

哦,不,孩子怎么办!赶紧禁止刀具

Dragnet

Chinese style birth control.

中国风格的生育控制。

Jay81

Invade Saudi Arabia, China. They fund Terrorism

中国,入侵沙特吧,他们资助恐怖主义。

Kuldip Vasisht

looks like an act carried out by islamic militants who get trained in pakistan. so far the chinese were encouraging these pakistani generals to counter India and ignoring these militant groups. this is what you get when you are friends of pakistan.

看来是在巴基斯坦接受过训练的ysl激进分子所为。中国一直鼓励巴基斯坦将军反击印度,对这些激进组织熟视无睹。与巴基斯坦交朋友就会有这样的下场。

omega man

here is how US tries to destabilize china

美国就是这样极力破坏中国的稳定。

Commenter
wow, surprised this happened in such a nice place like Kunming. Kunming was one of the most beautiful cities in China I visited. Just a beautiful place, with clean air unlike the rest of the country.

哇, 没想到恐怖袭击居然发生在昆明如此美丽的地方。在我去过的中国城市中,昆明是其中最漂亮的一座。那是一个美丽的地方,而且空气新鲜。

Enlightened,

Why do people blame this on muslims when there's no clear evidence that they've done this?

在缺乏明显证据的情况下,为什么人们指责是msl干的?

Benji

They better ban knives and all sharp objects now.... These kitchen utensils make people kill ......

他们最好禁止刀具以及一切锋利物体。厨房炊具被人们用来杀人。

Peace

Outlaw Knives! Or at least require a nationwide registration of anyone that purchases a knife.

禁止刀具!或者至少要求买刀的人必须登记。

Don
You know the funny thing is Russia the United States and China all face a common enemy but none of us get along worth a damn. Our common enemy is radical islam.

搞笑的是俄罗斯、美国和中国都面临一个共同的敌人,但是都走不到一起。我们的共同敌人是激进的ysl

I'Msaneru

China supports Iran, Iran supports terrorism. What goes around, comes around

中国支持伊朗,伊朗支持恐怖主义。恶有恶报。

Yahoo user

The terrorists can kiss their rear ends goodbye when they are caught. China doesn't play.

要是被抓的话,恐怖分子可以吻别了。中国可不是闹着玩的。

Edward

No worries.......They have over a billion more!

不用担心,他们可是有十几亿人!

Smoke Hut

The attackers that got shot dead at the station were the lucky ones. Scenes of public executions in China are brutal. Made to kneel at the edge of a trench, hands tied, head blown off with a machine gun aimed at the back of the head. The police make sure there is no face left. Sorry, just reality.

那些在火车站被当场击毙的袭击者是幸运的。在中国,当众处决是残忍的。犯人跪在壕沟边上,双手绑住,头低下,机关枪瞄准后脑勺。

Bobby

Clearly, knife control laws are needed. If just one life could be saved, it would be worth it.

显然,刀具管控法律是必须的。如果有一条生命得到挽救,那也值得。

Doug
Mass murder with no guns? I thought that wasn't possible!!

在没有枪的情况下搞屠殺?我认为这是不可能的!

Cash

Sick people...if they want to kill people they should go straight and kill those cummy officials not innocent people

有病的人。如果他们想要杀人,那就直接去杀官员,别杀无辜者。

I'D

I've been to China several times, I even went on a cross country tour. The people were nice and the culture is beautiful. This is a tragedy.

我去过中国几次,还来了一次全国巡游。当地人很友好,文化很迷人。这是一场悲剧。

JLM2010

I'm actually going there tomorrow. Luckily, the place I'm going to doesn't have a heavy Muslim presence.

我明天就要去中国。好在我去的地方没多少msl。

Hahaha!MoreBeerPlease!

China needs to Learn from America CIA, FBI, by any methods to Kill Terrorists !!!!

中国应当向美国中央情报局和联邦调查局学习如何不择手段杀掉恐怖分子!

Doc Holiday

How in the world did these guys pass the background checks to buy knives?

Diane wants to know.

这些家伙买刀具前是如何通过背景调查的?

Tim

I wonder if any of the terror attackers is among the Uighur prisoners that the Obama administration let go free?

不知道恐怖袭击者中是否有奥巴马当局释放的维族囚犯?

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题