国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【美国网友】环境:中国兰州自来水遭遇苯污染

向下

【美国网友】环境:中国兰州自来水遭遇苯污染 Empty 【美国网友】环境:中国兰州自来水遭遇苯污染

帖子 由 Admin 周日 四月 13, 2014 12:42 pm

翻译:圣徒战士

Drinking water in China's Lanzhoucity unsafe to drink, say authorities - Water in city found to contain levelsof benzene, a cancer-inducing chemical, at 20 times above safety levels

中国兰州的饮用水无法引用,政府称—兰州的水被发现含有苯,一种会导致癌症的有毒物,苯含量超出安全值20倍

Residents in Lanzhou,capital of Northwest China's Gansuprovince, snapped up bottled water on Friday after the city's tap water wasfound to be polluted by benzene, a toxic cancer- causing chemical, China NewsService reported.

中国甘肃省首府兰州的居民周五纷纷前往抢购瓶装水,因为城市的自来水被发现遭遇了苯污染,这是一种容易引起癌症的有毒物质,中国新闻报道称。

The public's panic buying came after VeoliaWater, the major drinking water supplier, detected high levels of benzene inits water sample — one that was 11 to 20 times the limit of 10 micrograms perliter of water — between Thursday night and Friday morning.

这是随着威立雅供水公司检测出其自来水中的苯含量比正常标准高出了11-20倍,这发生在周四晚到周五早上期间,从而引发了公众恐慌

The city's Xigu district cut off the watersupply, and Lanzhou'senvironmental protection department said an investigation is underway.

兰州随即切断了供水源,兰州环境保护部门称调查正在进行中

Comments:
Ctrl space
I wasn't aware there was any city in Chinawhere one could drink the tap water.

我不知道中国城市里的人会喝自来水的

Bogey down it
I bet China will be the first country formutations due to pollution.

我打赌中国会成为因为污染而基因突变的首个国家

Two for tomatoes
spent two months in bei jing and wasadvised to drink no thing but soda and bottled water.

我在北京呆过两个月,被告知只能喝苏打水和瓶装水

Redd dddddd ddddddddit
A real estate agent once waffled on theissue in beijingand told me the water is "usable" there. YMMV

一个北京的房产经纪人一次对我说这些水是可以引用的,把我吓尿了

Bt bna shua
Go captialism go, go captialism go! Don tworry about the long term, think only about the short term.

加油资本主义,加油资本主义,不要担心长期利益,主要在乎短期利益

D dro ber
You don't drink any of the water from tapin Chinathough. You can boil it sure, every hotel I was at had one. Otherwise you stickto bottled water. Doesn't change the fact that some thing has to be done aboutthe pollution.

你在中国不会喝自来水的,你可以烧熟它,我住的每个酒店都有热水壶。不然你就喝矿泉水,但这还是不能改变中国污染的现状

Liquid Point
Boiling only works on bacteria andlighter-than-water pollutants... I read here that some people wouldn't hesitateto drink water in Beijing.When I visited in 2011, the visibility was already down to 100m,, I wouldn't drink that water even afterboiling.

煮沸只对一些细菌和比水轻的污染物有用,我读到新闻说北京一些人喝水不会犹豫的,我2011年去那儿的时候,能见度已经低于100米了,我不觉得那个水就算煮沸了能喝

Fleet A dmiral Crunch
I am not sure to what degree this is truein other Chinese cities, but during my trips to China, all the hotels I stay in say"Do not drink water from the tap. We will bring you bottled water."

我不确定在中国其他城市是什么样子的,但我去中国的时候,那里的酒店都说不要喝自来水,我们会给你矿泉水的

Liquid Point
As I wrote in another comment, I wouldn'tdrink from the tap either.
The visible air pollution in the northscares me away from trying

就像我之前说的,我也不会喝自来水的
北方的空气污染已经让我不敢尝试喝自来水了

Ace_ attourney l
Isn't there some way china can stop allthis pollution?

中国有什么办法可以阻止这些污染吗?

Catalytic Dragon
Of course. Environmental regulation, some thingthat is starting to happen. But while the rest of the world demands cheap ***and Chinahas an incentive to keep prices low so their economy grows it's pretty toughfor meaningful reforms.

当然,环境法规,还有一些即将采取的措施。但世界其他国家想要中国廉价产品,中国因此被鼓励降低价格然后发展经济,因此有效的防护措施很难实施

Bah hum bugger
China hasplenty of environmental regulation. They just don't enforce it.
Trying to blame china's pollution problemson the evil decadent west is utter bull *** too. What a ridiculous argument totry to make. "you're forcing me to profit!".

中国有很多环境法规,他们只是没有实施罢了
试着把中国的污染问题责怪在西方身上是完全胡说八道。真的是可笑的言论,“是你在强迫我获得利润!”

Math u son
Trying to act like there isn't any blame isridiculous as well.

但试着表现得西方没有责任也是很可笑的

Eddy Aard vark
Lanzhou tap water tainted with benzene. Too busy *** money to worryabout the environment.....

中国兰州自来水遭遇苯污染,忙着赚钱都没空担心环境了……

Gngstr M N K Y
Consumers can just choose to buy fromcompanies that don't pollute. Free market solutions, every body!

消费者可以选择其他公司没有污染的水的,现在是自由市场了,大家都可以选择的!

Mac ca beus
yeah, and there's so many options...

是的,有很多选择呢…

Van bike jerk
Every member of their government should drinka full pint of it.

每一个政府官员都应该喝一点这个自来水

Catalytic Dragon
But the rapid rise in G D P was totallyworth it!
(for the corrupt people at the top).

但GDP的飞速发展还是值得的!
(特别是对于***官员来说)

Silver striker star
Yes, it was. Average standard of living in China saw a dramaticincrease. Chinawill have to sort out a lot of problems

是的,中国的生活水平取得的飞速提高,但中国还是有很多问题需要解决

Osama bin smoking
China's average life expectancy rose byaround 11 years since the 1970s, people keep forgetting that just 50 years ago,millions of people were starving, healthcare infrastructure almost noneexistent, no infrastructure to deliver clean water, China is still far fromperfect but the people' average standard of living has increased drasticallyeven considering the pollution.

中国的平均寿命自从七十年代之后上升了11年,人们忘记了五十年前数百万人饿死,几乎没有医保设施以及干净的水源等等了。中国距离完美还是很远,但人们的生活水平确实大大改善了,就算现在有污染了

sturle x l
It also helped that they stopped killingmillions of people.

但这也是因为他们现在不杀害上百万人了

my_ reddit user name
Boiling point 80.1 °C. Just boil your *** and you're good.
Now, that doesn't necessarily do any thingabout all of the other *** that's probably in their water.

煮沸点是80.1度,煮沸那些污染物然后就没事了
但现在可能已经没用了,因为还有很多自己不知道的污染物在水里面

Throw away now
Lanzhou tap water tainted with benzene. Benzene is really toxic. This issad news.

中国兰州自来水遭遇苯污染,苯污染性真的很强,这是坏消息

Foreign whitey
Even bottled water is of questionablequality in China.Students at the university I work at (Xiang yang, Hu bei Province) advise me tonot trust bottled water

中国的矿泉水质量都很值得怀疑,我工作大学(湖北襄阳)的学生建议我不要相信矿泉水

Liquid Point
I can only counter you on the beer.TsingTao and ZhuJiang beers have been widely available where I've been in China. they're4-5% alc. by my experience (and even inside the Guangzhou airport the price for a 33cl can isbelow 1 USD).
Add to that, the taste of those beers areway ahead of the mainstream American ones (but that may just be my personaltaste/opinion).

我只能建议你相信啤酒了,青岛和珠江啤酒在中国都很常见,酒精度数只有4-5度。按照我的经验来看
还有,中国啤酒的口味要比美国主流的都要好(只是我个人经验)

Foreign whitey
I live in a tier three city and usually thebeers that are served in restaurants here are Snow, Chero, Yan jing, or a Qingdao that is 3.1%.Usually it's Snow. God I am tired of Snow.
I also strongly disagree with your opinionthat the taste of Chinese domestic beer is way ahead of mainstream American beer.
Ridiculous.

我生活在中国三线城市,通常餐厅的啤酒都是雪花,燕京和青岛,度数都是3.1,通常都是雪花,天啊我都厌倦了
我完全不同意你的观点,中国的啤酒比美国啤酒口味好
这太可笑了

Variety gamer on
Whatever water you use, filter then boil.

不管你使用什么水,都要过滤然后煮沸

Butte La Rose
Out side of Hong Kong, potable tap waterdoesn't exist in China.Foreigners are even advised to avoid washing fruit in tap water.

我在香港,可饮用的自来水在中国就不存在,外国人被建议避免使用自来水洗水果

Liquid Point
To be honest, I have the exact same fear ofdrinking water in HK as I do in Guangzhou,where my wife's family lives. I'd boil both.
I have actually had even less desire todrink tap water in New York,as I've experienced more than two hotels where the water actually smelled likefuel, and it gave me rashes to shower in. Never experienced that in south chinaat least.

老实说,我对香港的饮用水的恐惧和在广州是一样的,我家人就在广州,我都会煮沸那里的水的
我其实回到纽约之后也不想用饮用自来水了,我在两家酒店的水闻起来像是燃料,至少我在中国南部也没闻到这样的水

A l howard
New York has fantastic tap water, the place you stayed might've had corrodedpipes or something, but New Yorktap water is terrific.

纽约的自来水非常棒,你待的地方可能管道泄露什么的,但纽约的自来水真的很好

Maritime Lawyer
Really? Is there any source online forthat?

真的?网上有什么消息源吗?

Complex o maniac
Perhaps there will N O T be such apopulation boom in Chinaafter all, as death by pollution will overtake the birth rate.

也许中国不会经历人口快速增长了,因为污染导致的死亡率马上会超过出生率了

N h o j
Where did you get the idea that there wouldbe a population boom anyways? Current Total fertility rate in china is 1.55well below replacement level. Chinais predicted to start declining in population after 2030.

你从哪里听说中国会有人口爆炸的?目前的出生率只有1.55,远低于更替水平。中国预测到2030年人口会减少了

Liquid Point
But, they have just recently loosened theone- child policy. Now couples, with an only child amongst them, are allowed tohave two kids. Even inside the cities.

但他们刚刚放宽了独生子女政策,现在独生子女的夫妻可以生两个孩子了,在城市里也是

Miek men de
Lanzhou tap water tainted with benzene
Ugh, I have family there...

中国兰州自来水遭遇苯污染
额,我有家人在那里……

Way laid by jack assery
The Free Market will sort this all out.

自由市场会解决这个问题的

Magi cner d
A healthy human body can handle smallamounts of it.

健康的身体可以解决小量的苯含量的

X Davro
You can not drink tap water in Spaineither or you will get ill.

你在西班牙也不能喝自来水的,不然会生病的

H a x_ wut
Chinagives cancer, is this really news?

中国得癌症了,这还是新闻吗?

Xuan xuan
Most Chinese don't drink tap water any way,no matter where they live.

不管哪里的中国人,大多数都不会喝自来水的

Dovak eee eeen
I've lived in China for the better part of 8years, and I was taught to never drink the tap water with out boiling/filteringin some manner.
I made the mistake of drinking it once andthrew it up with in the hour. Not sure what was in it.

我在中国生活了八年,我一直都被告知不要喝自来水,除非煮沸了才可以喝
我一次错误的喝了自来水,一个小时就吐出来了,不确定那里面到底有什么

Long jake
L o l no body here drinks the ***ing tapwater. It's the first thing they tell you when you arrive in Beijing.

哈哈这里没有人会喝该死的自来水的,这是你到北京他们会告诉你的第一件事

De Fex
It s O K, CEOs are not drinking it.

没事的,反正CEO们都不喝的

Sake bomb
But they're investing billions inenvironmental monitoring!

但他们为环境监控投入了数十亿!

Dr Krac ker
This shouldn't happen

这不应该发生的

Re deeming Vices
Drinking water in China's Lanzhoucity unsafe to drink, say authorities - Water in city found to contain levelsof benzene, a cancer-inducing chemical, at 20 times above safety levels
If we're really lucky China will takecare of its over population problem for us.

中国兰州的饮用水无法引用,政府称—兰州的水被发现含有苯,一种会导致癌症的有毒物,苯含量超出安全值20倍
如果我们真的幸运的话,中国会帮我们解决人口过剩问题的

A_ HIDDEN_ TEE MO
Man. With all these unsafe livingconditions, in 300 years Chinawill have superior humans through selective pressure in a large population.

哥们,有了这些不安全的生活状况,在300年内中国会因为庞大人口的压力选择出现超人类的

Foreign whitey
There's a joke in China that goes some thing like ifyou're Chinese you consumed all elements (especially the toxic ones).

在中国有一个笑话说,如果你是中国人,你会吃下所有的元素(包括有毒元素)

Catrick Stray ze
***ing China... get your *** together andstop this bull *** pollution!!

该死的中国,赶紧解决这个问题,停止这种过分的污染吧!

A nally_ Distressed
Then stop exporting all your productionthere, simple right? Just hope you can afford every thing when it's 10 timesmore expensive.

然后停止你所有产品的出口吧,就这么简单?只希望你能买得起贵10倍的东西

Aug rills l
He'll be able to afford it because he'llhave a decent job in manufacturing.

他能买得起的,因为他马上会在制造业找到一份好工作了

Lib Dependancy Hell
In China? No I think you must bemistaken, they have a strong principled history of guarding envrionmentalprinciples and safeguarding human life in the China. /s

这发生在中国?不我觉得你弄错了,他们有很强的环保以及保护人类生命的历史

Pi xel perfector
Again, is any one really surprised?

又来了,有人觉得惊讶吗?

No_ Data_ here
They could use a decrease in population

他们的人口可以下降了

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com