国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【世界网友】人种:爱上东亚男生怎么办?

向下

【世界网友】人种:爱上东亚男生怎么办? Empty 【世界网友】人种:爱上东亚男生怎么办?

帖子 由 Admin 周六 四月 12, 2014 1:17 pm

Hey I am a non-Asian and I find Asian culture fascinating and I love Asian men.
I can tell they are very different. Most Europeans can't tell the difference between a chinese and a japanese but I can see they are very different. I think Korean men are very good-looking, very manly. Japanese men are more in touch with ther feminine side, they are cute and take care of their appearance very much. I find Chinese men handsome as well and Taiwanese are something between Chinese and Japanese.
(correct me if I'm wrong)
Not to forget Thai, Singaporeans, Vietnamese and Malaysians of course........
In your opinion who look better?
And do they differ in character as well?

嗨!我不是亚洲人,亚洲文化让我神魂颠倒,并且我爱亚洲男人。
我能分辨出亚洲各国男人的不同,许多欧洲人都无法分辨出中国人和日本人之间的不同,但是我能看出他们是相当不同的。我认为韩国人非常帅,非常man.
日本人能与他们的妻子更和睦的相处,他们很可爱并且很关心彼此。 我发现中国男人也很英俊,并且台湾的相貌在日本人和中国人之间。(我说的不对的请改正)

当然不要忘了泰国人,新加坡人,越南人和马来西亚人。。。。
在你们的印象里谁看起来更帅呢?
他们之间的特征有什么不同呢?

评论翻译:

Here are my observations,
I can not say which group is better. But living in L.A. I have had many experiences with most of the Asian ethnicities.
Chinese guys are the largest group. They tend to be less fashionable than Koreans and Japanese guys. They are known to be stingier and less confidant. However, many of them treat girls well. They are nice and will not act maliciously unless provoked.
Korean guys are the tallest among Asians and are considered perhaps the most physically attractive. Many of them are pretty macho and their culture is a male dominated one. They are known to be loyal lovers. My high school had an even number of Koreans and Chinese people. However, most agreed that the Koreans guys had much more influence.
Japanese guys are pretty fashionable. They are the shortest in stature among the East Asians. Although they come from a male dominated society, many of them act in a feminine manner. They are known to be quite perverted as well. However, they are usually friendly and polite.
Vietnamese guys are the most thuggish and ghetto among Asians. They are often associated with gangs, drugs, and gambling. I have met many crazy Viets that are down to blast. Perhaps this stems from a lilapeutian complex since they are one of the shortest ethnicities on the planet.

我发表一下我的意见
我没法说这里面哪个国家的男人更帅,但是我生活在洛杉矶,对许多的亚洲种族我很有经验。

中国的小伙子是一个很大的团体,比起日本和韩国的男生来说他们不那么时尚,他们以小气和不自信而闻名,然后,他们中的许多很会照顾女孩子,他们很吸引人,除非你激怒他们,不然他们不会对你心怀恶意。

韩国小伙子在亚洲男人中最高,从这点考虑的话他们的体格很吸引人,他们中的许多都有大男子主义,并且在他们的文化中,男人占主导地位,他们以忠诚于爱人而闻名。在我的高中有一些韩国和中国人,然后,许多人都同意我的看法就是韩国男生比起中国男生更受欢迎。

日本男生最时尚,他们是东亚人当中最矮的,虽然他们来自于父系社会,但他们中的许多都有着象女人一样的礼仪,他们也以十分堕落而闻名,然后,他们通常是友好并且礼貌的。

越南男生在亚洲当中是非常粗鲁并且贫穷的。在洛杉矶他们经常成群结队在一起吸毒,赌博。 我有遇到过很多疯狂的越南人,他们制造爆炸。也许是因为他们来自于一个小国,在这个星球上,他们是最矮的民族了。

当我还是一名初中生的时候,菲律宾人在我眼里我看来是最酷的亚洲人,他们在亚洲最大的明星团体中的许多都在洛杉矶,例如BNG, PR, 和 STS。 虽然现在菲律宾的人口在不断下降,但我有察觉到他们中许多人仍然再打篮球,即使事实上他们很矮。他们也很了解hip hop时尚文化并且跳舞也能跳的很好

以上基于我在洛杉矶生活了24年的见闻。

Wow I've never knew that the korean guys are the most attractive and romantic, so they are womanizers?
And I've never knew that there are som much differences between those race. I only thought that the most asian guys are skinny or not really buffert. But I dunnow the differences between the race because I live in Holland so the chinese guys are the largest group. I've never met a japanese or korean guy But there aren't many of them live in Holland. Now I've read this I really want to meet one of them

哇喔~我从来不知道韩国男人是最吸引人和罗曼蒂克的。所以韩国男人喜欢玩弄女人吗?

并且我从来都不知道在这些地区的男人们有这么多不同,我仅仅了解的是许多亚洲男生都很瘦,并且不那么buffert(注:buffert,没查出是什么意思),我居住在荷兰,这里中国男生是最大的团体,我从来没有遇到过一个韩国或者日本男生(哭)他们中的许多都不居住在荷兰,当我读到这篇文章的时候我真想遇到他们当中的一个啊(调皮)

I wish I can go to Korea or Japan hehe, but yesterday I saw a korean guy (he is adopted by western couple) in a restaurant well I think he's not really mannerly, he put one of his legs onto the seat

我希望我能去韩国或者日本,呵呵,但是昨天在一个饭店里我看见一个韩国男生(他是被一堆西方夫妇收养的),我认为他确实没教养,他把腿放在椅子上。

I love all Asian guys! (: I'm asian too!
At my school there are alot of Chinese/Taiwanese and Korean guys. There are also a quite a few Japanese guys too! All of them dress similar and I can't really tell which nationality between them. But the thing is, I see alot of Korean guys that go to my school smoke. Even if they are cute, it's still a turnoff. There are ugly and cute ones in each nationality. If you jsut combine Chinese, Taiwanese, and Korean guys in to one category - East Asian - CUTEEEE!!! =]
lol
i loved reading this topic!
i love asian men too, they are so hot and sweet!
hmm, at my school there were a lot of korean. but they were all short with a few exceptions... :mellow:
i think the hottest asian is my bf, lol, he's tibetan
umm and based on my friends, thai guys are generally really nice! they are very open about their lives and like to talk about their families and friends. they are sweet and tall (well the ones i've met) but not that good looking compared to other asian races.
ahh and vietnamese guys are super cute!!!

我爱所有的亚洲男生!(我也是亚洲人)

在我学校里有许多的中国,台湾,韩国男生,也有几个日本男生! 他们中的许多打扮都很相似,并且我无法分辨他们每一个人都是哪个国家的。
但是有一件事就是,我看到许多韩国男生还在学校吸烟,即使他们很可爱,我也会避开。 在每一个国家都有丑的和漂亮的。假如你仅仅把中国,台湾,韩国男生联合成一个类型,那就是——东亚——可爱啊啊啊啊啊!!

lol
i loved reading this topic!
i love asian men too, they are so hot and sweet!
hmm, at my school there were a lot of korean. but they were all short with a few exceptions... :mellow:
i think the hottest asian is my bf, lol, he's tibetan
umm and based on my friends, thai guys are generally really nice! they are very open about their lives and like to talk about their families and friends. they are sweet and tall (well the ones i've met) but not that good looking compared to other asian races.
ahh and vietnamese guys are super cute!!!
lol

我喜欢这种话题
我也爱东亚男人,他们是如此的***并且温柔

恩。。在我的学校有许多韩国人,但是他们都很矮除了几个例外。。。

我认为最有***的亚洲人是我的男朋友,哈哈,他是西藏人
就我朋友来说,泰国男生一般来说很帅!他们对自己的生活非常开放并且喜欢和他们的家人和朋友交谈,他们温柔并且高大,但是比起亚洲其他地区的人他们还不够格。 恩。。越南男生也是超级可爱!!

Its usually told that Chinese men (including TW,HK and SE Asia ) are more respecting women than so called Korean and Japanese guys.
My observation of Mainland Chinese men are better husband than Korean men.
Women are usually more respected and enjoying their status in Chinese nations than Korea or Japan. Its just a fact

我通常被告知中国男生(包括台湾、香港和东南亚)比起韩国和日本男生是最尊敬女人的
就我的观察,挑老公的话,中国男人比韩国男人好
通常女人在中国比在韩国和日本更受尊敬,这是事实。

This is all based on the guys that I've met mainly in college (since that's where I meet most guys, lol) and no way should my experiences be used to generalize the entire ethnicity of these men. This is all based on my opinion and experience. Of course, some girls may disagree but that's ok, lol.
Chinese guys: •Extremely generous. Doesn't mind taking friends out to dinner and paying for everyone.
•Very, very helpful when asked to be.
•Very educated and very intelligent.
•Tend to be on the shy side, especially around girls, so they're usually not very talkative with women.
•Some from Hong Kong dress very well.
•Fairly attractive.
Japanese guys:•Usually very stern, so aren't talkative in general. Not because they're shy, just because they're stern.
•Tend to dress very well. They always know what looks good and what doesn't.
•Extremely hard-working. Very diligent workers.
•Very helpful when asked to be.
•Usually very educated.
•VERY good in bed, lol (yes, speaking from experience).
•Are very attractive--really nice facial features
Tibetan guys:•Usually have a nice tall and muscular physique.
•Are very kind and patient, especially when explaining and teaching.
•Always polite and respectful of others.
•Tend to be easy-going.
•Tend to be very devoted to religion (Buddhism).

以下对男生的评价都是基于我在大学期间的见闻。(在那里我遇到了很多男生),以下都是我的印象和经历,当然,一些女孩子们可能不同意我说的,但那也没问题(笑)

中国男生:

极其的有绅士风度。 他们不介意向朋友说明去吃晚饭,并且愿意为每一个人付账。
非常!非常爱帮助人当你要他帮助你的时候。
非常有教养并且很聪明
他们是更倾向于爱害羞的那一种人,特别是被女生包围的时候,因此他们对女人并不是很健谈。
来自香港的一些男生打扮更帅气
相当的吸引人

日本男生:

通常他们非常严肃,因此一般情况下他们并不是很健谈,并不是因为他们害羞,仅仅是因为他们很严肃,
打扮非常酷,他们总是知道什么样的打扮看起来最帅,什么样的打扮最丑。
极其的努力工作,是非常勤奋的工作者。
非常有爱帮助人当你向他求助的时候。
通常教育良好
床上功夫很好,lol(你没看错,这话来自于实践。。)
非常吸引人————他们有漂亮的脸蛋

西藏男生:

通常来说他们又高又帅,有着强健的体格。
非常亲切有耐心,特别是向你解释某件事或者教你某件事的时候
有礼貌
很容易相处
为宗教***自己

Between Chinese, Korean and Japanese....not much difference at all. We look the same. Just different languages.
I can't speak for Southeast Asians. @Autumn: rofl i like how u leave out korean and put in Tibetan...lol tibetan

在中国人,日本人,韩国人之间。。。没有太多不同吧。 在我们看来都是差不多的,仅仅是语言不同吧,关于东南亚人我没什么可说的,@Autumn(译注:回LS):哈哈,我很想知道你是怎么甩掉韩国人投到西藏人的怀抱里去的。。lol,西藏人?

I can't speak for Koreans since I'm not close friends enough with any of them. I put in Tibetans because I know several Tibetans who blew my mind away with their gentlemanly manners

回LS:我投入西藏人的怀抱是因为有几个西藏人因为他们的绅士风度而带走了我的心。

Wow I seriously wished I met some Tibetans....The asians I haven't met are Tibetans and Mongolians....i am especially curious of Mongolians =)

回LS:哇哦~我真的很希望能遇上一些西藏人。。在亚洲我还没遇到的人种就是西藏人和蒙古人了,我对蒙古人特别好奇=)

I haven't met Mongolian guys but I've befriended some Mongolian girls back in high school and they were very, very friendly and did very well in school (they weren't American-born either, they were born and raised in Mongolia, which I thought was pretty cool).

回LS:我从来没有遇到过蒙古男生,办事我曾经和几个蒙古女生在学校里成为了好朋友,她们非常非常的友好并且学习成绩很好(她们并不是在美国出生的,他们出生长大都是在蒙古,这点在我看来狠酷~)

The best Asian guy is the one you are with

最好的亚洲男生就是和你呆着的那一个(译注:头像是5星红旗)

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题