国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【世界网友】文化:当想到亚洲,你首先想到的是?东亚?

向下

【世界网友】文化:当想到亚洲,你首先想到的是?东亚? Empty 【世界网友】文化:当想到亚洲,你首先想到的是?东亚?

帖子 由 Admin 周三 四月 09, 2014 2:08 pm

当你想到亚洲的时候,你对亚洲的印象是什么?
我正在问这个问题是因为的当人们提到亚洲的时候,他们经常只是指东亚,例如中日韩国人.

也有些种族主义者因为亚洲人的眼睛而称呼他们为"chinks",即使那通常仅仅是东亚人相对其他人种而言眼睛更小而已,在其他国家,如印度,普遍有着大眼睛,并且有着很长的眼睫毛/也有些是关于稻米的
评论翻译:

great food.....

好吃的食物...

When I think of Asians,I think of Cute & petite exotic dolls with pretty hands and pretty feet.I also think of tasty Chinese food and very interesting culture.Asian chicks are among the most beautiful women/races I adore.
You are right though,I do also think of Japanese,Chinese and Korean people.I'm not ignorant,I could never be a racist,therefore I wouldn't call anybody "chinks" not my style.We all got the right to be here,in this world.
By the way,smaller eyes or bigger eyes don't really mean anything,nobody's perfect.Some people may seem to be perfect,but in reality,they are not.All races bring something different to the table.I believe that's what God wanted,Who are we to disagree?

当我想到亚洲的时候,我会想到可爱,并有着性感的手和脚的娇小的,令人痴迷的姑娘,我也会想到中国那美味的食物和有趣的文化,亚洲chinks是在最美丽的女人中我最喜欢的.你是正确的,我也想过中日韩国人,我并不是那种无知的人,我绝对不是种族主义者,因此我并不会叫任何人"chinks",世界上所有人都是平等的,顺便说下,小眼睛或者大眼睛并不能代表什么,没有人会关注这些,有些人可能会,但是事实上,并不是所有人都这么想,任何种族都有自己的特点,我想这就是上帝想要的效果吧,谁能不同意(上帝)呢?

yes, when people say asian I only think of east asians. Although I know other countries are also Asian, I usually just think of Indias peuple as Indians.

当人们谈起亚洲的时候我仅仅只会想到东亚,虽然我知道其他(亚洲的)国家也是属于亚洲,但我只会把印度人想成他是印度的而不是亚洲的..

I think of Asia the continent, not just the east.
Yes, i admit i start with chinese/japanese, but i do include indians as Asian

我会想到整个亚洲大陆,但不仅仅是东亚
没错,我承认我首先会想到中国和日本,但是我会把印度包含在亚洲里

Yep, when people mention Asian, I always think of East Asian, never an Indian or middle easterner

的确,当人们提到亚洲,我总是会想到东亚,绝不会是印度或者中亚

When I think of Asians I think of the great food that they have...
Source(s):
i love me some asian boys

当我想到亚洲的时候我会想到那些美味的食物, 我爱亚洲小伙子!

Who agrees that South Asians and Southeast Asians look better than East Asians?
South Asians = Indians, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis, etc.
Southeast Asians = Indonesians, Malaysians, Filipinos, Cambodians, etc.
East Asians = Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Mongolians
Just so you know, I'm not Asian

2.有人同意南亚 ,东南亚人比起东亚人更好看吗?
南亚=印度,巴基斯坦,斯里兰卡等等
东南亚=印尼,马来西亚,菲律宾,柬埔寨等等
东亚=中日韩,蒙古
请就你知道的说以下,我不是亚洲人

South Asians are the best group. The other two look alike

我认为南亚人是最好看的,东南亚的和东亚的长得都一个样

Nope. In the whole of the Far East, I find Filipinos and Cambodians generally to be least attractive.
The more attractive people seem to come out of Taiwan, Korea and occasionally Thailand.
And seriously, ALL Southeast Asians and ALL South Asians look better than ALL East Asians? Your logic is disturbingly flawed. It's subjective and impossible for an entire group of people to ALL be better looking than another.

我不这么认为,在更远的东边,我发现菲律宾和柬埔寨的普遍上更有魅力
最有魅力的应该是台湾和韩国,当然泰国也是
认真点说,难道所有的东南亚人和南亚人都比东亚人好看? 你啊~ navie.. 那都是主观看法,不可能说一个群体的所有人都比另一个群的好看

I do not agree , because I have met friends from various countries (Thailand , Vietnam, India, Mongolia, Korea , Japan, China, Bangladesh, the Philippines, Myanmar) and they are all good-looking for the most part

我不同意这种看法,因为我有各种国家的朋友(泰国,越南,印度,蒙古,韩国,日本,中国,,菲律宾..)并且他们都长的很帅

Noooo.. South Asians are a definite NO.
Southeast asians, they can be cute sometime, real prettyyyy,
East Asian = Best in my opinion

不不不不!! 南亚人首先绝对不可能(是最好看的)
东南亚人,他们可能有时候是很可爱
东亚人=在我的看法里是最好看的

No, East Asians are the more attractive

不,东亚人才是最吸引人的!

They all look the same to me and I personally find them boring to look at

他们看起来都一个样,我个人而言认为他们的相貌对我毫无吸引力.

Do you think East Asians are more attractive than Southeast Asians?
Before you read, this is NOT a racist question. I am Asian myself and I think East Asians are generally more attractive than Southeast Asians because they have pure radiant fair skin and a thin small nose which most Southeast Asians lack.
Most Southeast Asians have brown skin and a flat nose with huge nostrils which is not-so-attractive in my opinion ............
The reason why brown skin on Southeast Asians is considered not attractive in my opinion is because black hair with brown skin don't quite match. Black hair with fair skin are more attractive and more appealing because the colors go well together.
For example, what colors look better together? White and black or brown and black? Of course the white and black because the colors look so well together. It's called harmony and balance. Harmony and balance is what makes something visually pleasing and attractive.
Since East Asians also have a thin small nose, it gives them even more harmony within their faces because a small nose gives definition to your face. Flat noses with huge nostrils are just down right unattractive and highly unpleasant to the eyes. It's the truth. I'm not being racist. It just simply is the truth. Southeast Asians are just considered lower class ......
Pity, I am a Southeast Asian myself but I'm also partially Chinese. That small amount of Chinese in me gave me pure radiant fair skin. The downside of that is that I was unlucky enough to get the unattractive flat big nostrils Southeast Asian nose ......... ughhhh ...........
But it's alright though because I'm gonna have surgery on it anyways when I get older and make it thinner, smaller, and a bit taller ...
No, I'm not trying to be Caucasian. No, I am not self-hating my own race, I just think Southeast Asians are just generally less attractive. No, I am not a racist.
Yes, this is sorta a rant. And yes, it's the truth.

(译注:这个问题被提问人用大同小异的标题提了多个..所以回复很分散,我直接集中在一贴了..)

3.你们认为东亚人比起东南亚人更有吸引力吗?
在你们看这个问题前,我声明下这并不是个种族提问,我是亚洲人并且我认为东亚人比起东南亚人更有魅力,因为他们有着光亮的皮肤和瘦瘦的鼻子,那正是东南亚人少缺少的.
许多东南亚人有着棕色的皮肤和带着大鼻孔的肥大的鼻子,我认为那真是 毫!无!吸!引!力!

我认为东南亚人的棕色皮肤毫无吸引力的原因是因为黑发与棕色皮肤实在是不匹配,黑发和光亮的皮肤是超级吸引人的,并且非常引人瞩目,因为两种颜色搭配太棒了。

举个例子说,什么颜色搭配最好?白色和黑色或者棕色和黑色?当然是白色和黑色了,因为颜色看起来如此搭配,那是如此的协调与平衡,所谓的协调与平衡就是使某些东西在视觉上看起来更让人愉悦、更吸引人。
自从东亚人有了瘦瘦的鼻子以后,那使他们的脸蛋看起来更加协调,因为小鼻子使脸蛋更清晰,带着大鼻孔的大鼻子会降低人的美感,并且让看起来也让人不怎么舒服,这是事实,我并不是种族主义者,但我说的的确是实话没错,东南亚人的确是劣等人..

遗憾的是,我是东南亚人.但是我也有一些中国血统,那一点点的中国血统给了我美丽而又清晰的皮肤. 但不幸的一面就是我有着东南亚人那大鼻孔的大鼻子,呜呜呜呜.....
但是那不是问题,当我长大以后我一定会把鼻子给整容一下,使它看起来更瘦,更小,并且更隆!
我并不是想成为高加索人,不,我仅仅是有点憎恨自己的种族,我仅仅是认为东南亚普遍更缺少吸引人,我不是种族主义.
好了,就这么多,(我说的)那都是事实.

both are nice

两边都很好看

i honestly don't know the difference and i didn't want to take the time to read this

我老实说我认不出两者间的不同,并且我不想花时间读这个问题!

Sorry, You forgot the eyes, which is the important thing for consideration. Southeast asian people have two times bigger than yours, and east asian guys look feminine, like asian girls, cheers

抱歉,你忘记了眼睛,那是最重要的地方,东南亚人有着比你们两倍大的眼睛,并且东亚的小伙子看起来更阴柔,就想亚洲女孩一样

Yeah I think East Asians are alot better looking.
@amanda: Southeast is like Thai, Cambodian, Filipino, Viet. East is Chinese, Japanese, Korean

没错,我认为东亚人是最有帅气的!
@amanda(译注:回复某层): 东南亚是泰国,柬埔寨,越南,东亚是中日韩.

know this sounds bad but i just cant tell the difference between asians. i lived in china for a year and they just look 99% the same. terrible i know but this is honestly how it seemed

我知道这个听起来很抱歉,但是我真的没办法分辨亚洲人的不同,我在中国生活了一年,并且他们99%看起来一样,我知道这很糟糕,但是他们看起来的确是这样..

Lol that's funny....I happen to think that SEA are better looking than East Asians on average....
They have sharper facial features

还真是有趣...我曾经认为东南亚人总的来说比起东亚人更好看....
我想应该是他们有着更尖的脸颊吧..

I personally like southeast asians especially filipinos .. they sorta look hispanic and i like that

我个人而言更喜欢东南亚人,特别是菲律宾人..他们长的有点象西班牙人..我很喜欢..

It's not the truth, it's just your opinion

那并不是事实,那仅仅是你的想法而已

well i'm not all that good at geography so when you say southeast i don't know. i know the races i like from that side of the world are philipine, chinese, and korean, they are the most attractive to me. i havn't got to see to many japanese men but they probably look good to. i don't know what russians or pakistani looks like. now that jon abraham if all indians look like that they are fine as hell. but other than that those are my choices the ones at the top.
edit oh ok thanks star, um i guess overall i like the east asians best then

好吧,我并不是很擅长地理,所以当你说东南亚的时候我完全不知道它在哪,我知道我喜欢的种族应该是来自世界那一边的菲律宾人,中国人,和韩国人,他们对我而言非常吸引我,我没有见过很多日本男人,但是他们可能看起来也不错,我不知道俄罗斯人或者巴基斯坦人看起来如何,假如现在所有的印度人看起来像亚伯拉罕(译注:亚伯拉罕来源于希伯来语人名,含义是“众民族之父),那么他们肯定要骂***了.

You're gonna change your god given features? Why do you want to look like East Asians so badly? There aren't any better in looks than Southeast Asians, or any other Asians for that matter. Besides, Southeast Asians can/do look good w/ darker skin.
"No, I'm not trying to be Caucasian." Lol, like I said before, why change your features? I think you are trying to be caucasian, accept it, it's the truth.

你未来想要改变上帝给与你的特征?为什么你 如!!此!! 的想变得看起来像东亚人?比起东南亚人,变成东亚人或者其他种类的亚洲人没有任何好处,除此之外,东南亚人有着更好看的黑色皮肤,
"我并不是想试着变成高加索人" 哈哈,就象我之前说的,为什么要改变你的外貌特征?我认为你正试着想变成高加索人. 好了,接受吧,那是事实

How to make friends from east asia?
this is probably a stupid thing to say and its kinder hard for me to explain myself but i really love everything about east asia and i would love to become really good friends with the people like from china korea or japan etc wat ever and that can speak english....here in the uk (london) i see them walk pass either in uni or on the streets and they are always with their kin and so i find it hard to talk to them, i get nervous or think that they might not want to be friends with me cos of the Communication and other big differences between us, i don't want to be friends with them that are just a hi and bye relationship but More better friendship relationship if u knw what i mean ... can some one help me plssss on what i should do thank you so much x

如何才能和东亚人成为朋友?
这个问题可能有点蠢.对于我自己去解释有点麻烦..但是我确实很爱东亚的一切.我非常想和来自中日韩且能说英文的人成为好朋友,在伦敦我看他们总是独自在街上走,并且他们总是和他们的亲朋好友一起,因此我发现我很难与他们交流,我总是很紧张或者认为他们不可能会想和我做朋友,我不想和他们成为那种只说"HI"或者"bye"的肤浅关系的朋友,而是更加更加亲密的友情关系,希望你们能理解我
希望有人能帮助我,告诉我我该做什么,非常感谢!

well, although i'm not from east asia, but i'm a chinese living in indonesia. the basic thing is to smile, have you done it?
but looking at your case, it's kind of difficult because you just see them pass by. if you really want to, why don't you do the cliche moves.
like ask their trouble when they look confused.
hopefully you'll make some east asian friends!! Smile

你好,虽然我不是来自东亚,但是我是居住在印度尼西亚的华裔,最基本的方法就是面对他们微笑,你曾经做到了吗?
但是看了下你的问题,我觉得有点难,因为你仅仅是看着他们走过去而不做些什么,假如你确实想交些朋友,那你为什么不积极点呢
比如当他们很困惑时帮助他们.
希望你未来能交到东亚朋友!

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题