国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

国外网友看中国
请注册一个账号,方便查看更多内容。或者关注微信公众号:ichina21,索取账号密码
国外网友看中国
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【世界网友】文化:世界各国讨论东亚文化(中日韩越)

向下

【世界网友】文化:世界各国讨论东亚文化(中日韩越) Empty 【世界网友】文化:世界各国讨论东亚文化(中日韩越)

帖子 由 Admin 周二 四月 08, 2014 2:24 pm

中国,日本,越南和韩国都属于汉文化圈,这也意味着它们的文明是相似的。

But each culture still has their own characteristics. Let′s see what are the similarities and differences between them

但每一种文化都有属于它们自己的特点。来让我们看看它们之间的相同点和不同点。

Clothing:

服饰

China:

中国

图挂了

Japan

日本

Vietnam

越 南

Korea

韩国

图挂了

Chopsticks:

筷子

China:

中国

Japan

日本

Vinetaman

越南

图挂了

Korea

韩国

House

房屋

China

中国

Japan

日本

越南(抱歉,链接已经失效了)

Korea

韩国(抱歉,链接已经失效了)

评论翻译:
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:诸葛亮 转载请注明出处
龙腾网论坛:http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=123979&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline

评论:

1.Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:15 PM
This is the first time I've seen Vietnam included in this group. Come to think of it they do celebrate Spring festival, use chopsticks and have a tonal language. Have they had the same Confucian influence with regards to work ethic and filial piety?

这是我头一次看到越南包含在这个分组里面。试想一下,他们庆祝春节,使用筷子和有同样的语音语调。他们有在受到了同样的儒家思想的影响下的孝顺和工作热情吗?

2.Asian race are big including south north and far far east

亚洲很大,包括南亚和北亚,以及远东

4.Really? It′s actually no secret that the group sinosphere includes China(incl. Taiwan), Japan, Vietnam & Korea. Yes, Vietnam was heavily influenced by confucianism - I think it was influenced much more than Korea and Japan.

真的吗?实际上它不是什么秘密。汉文化圈包括中国(包括台湾),日本,越南和韩国。是的,越南受儒家文化影响非常深。我认为它受到的影响远超过韩国和日本

I5. am speaking about the countries belonging to the sinosphere as they are similar, hence you can compare them. You can′t compare culture-wise for instance the Philippines with China or India with Japan or Vietnam with Indonesia as they are too different.

我只是讲,他们属于同样的汉文化圈,因此你可以比较他们。你不能比较例,如菲律宾与中国或印度,日本,越南与印尼的文化,因为他们太不一样了。

6.Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:29 PM
neehnahw, on 08 March 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:
This is the first time I've seen Vietnam included in this group. Come to think of it they do celebrate Spring festival, use chopsticks and have a tonal language. Have they had the same Confucian influence with regards to work ethic and filial piety?
Well Vietnam was part of China for a thousand years so yea, they have alot of cultural exchanges from China.

好了,越南是中国的一部分已经1000多年了,他们受到了非常多的来自中国文化的改变。

7.What's the point of this thread?

这个主题想表达什么?

Also Chinese clothing and architecture vary geographically and dynasty-wise

中国的服侍和建筑随着王朝的更替而变化。

8.Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:35 PM
CartmanAndKyle, on 11 March 2012 - 03:31 AM, said:
What's the point of this thread?
That’s my concern too.
It's just ridiculous that a Chinese (or maybe a mixed one) wants to include Vietnam into his community when true Vietnamesedon't care that! East Asian Cultural Sphere? Please give me a break, and then DON'T find a lame excuse that Vietnamesecrave to be East Asians in this or that stupid thread!
Don’t you know since its independence from China in the 10th century, Vietnam has begun a southward expansion to annex territories formerly belonging to the Champa civilization (now Central Vietnam) and parts of the Khmer empire (today southern Vietnam), which resulted in mixed culture due to exposure to these different groups?
Then during French colonial period, Vietnamese culture received Europeans influences from the spread of Catholicism and the adoption of Latin alphabet to this day. Remember that Vietnam is the nation that uses the Latin alphabet to write the national language, no longer Han characters!

这是我所关注的
中国(或者混合)想要包括越南到他的社会,却对真正的越南不关心,这太荒谬了!东亚文化圈?请让我休息一下,然后没有找到一个让越南属于东亚文化圈的蹩脚理由。
难道你不知道,在10世纪,越南从中国独立,然后开始向南扩展到附近地区,以前的占婆文明(今越南中部)及附近的高棉帝国(今越南南部),由于接触这些不同群体的混合文化
然后在法国殖民时期,越南文化受到欧洲人的影响,从天主教的传播和采用拉丁字母这一天。请记住,越南是使用拉丁字母的国家,国家的语言,没有再写汉语。

9.Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:44 PM
Are you saying all of those asian countries are related?
I think not. There is no proof, yet.

你是想说所有的亚洲国家都是紧密相连的?我想不是这样。直到现在都没有任何证据显示

The Japanese group, The Ryukyuans are Chinese......as for Koreans, Vietnamese, and etc. I am not sure.
I'll start the research!

日本和琉球人是中国人,比如韩国,越南,诸如此类。我并不确定
我会开始这项研究。

10.Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:05 PM
What about Taiwan?

台湾呢?

11.Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:33 PM
Each country has its own unique culture and identity. Why should we limit ourselves from embracing just EA cultures?

每个国家都有属于自己的独特文化和特点。为什么我们限制自己只拥抱东亚文化?

12.Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:53 AM
rebootyourpc, on 27 March 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:
Are you saying all of those asian countries are related?
I think not. There is no proof, yet.
The Japanese group, The Ryukyuans are Chinese......as for Koreans, Vietnamese, and etc. I am not sure.
I'll start the research!
Vietnamese: Decendents of Miao(Hmong), Southern Han, Buyei and Thai
Koreans: Decedents of proto-Altaic speaking tribes, peoples of Manchuria, and Yayoi people.
Japanese: Decendents of proto-Altaic speaking tribes, Yayoi and Jomon people.
Chinese: Decendents of Xia tribes.

越南:苗族的后裔,南方则是汉族,布依族和傣族的后裔

日本:原阿尔泰系部落,拥有满洲人民和弥生时代人的血统(译注:弥生时代:弥生时代约公元前300-公元300年 日本古代使用弥生式陶器的时代。其文化称弥生文化 )

中国:夏族后裔

People still argue if Vietnam is a part of East Asia or South East Asia...I think Vietnam is technically South East Asia. It is part of among 10 ASEAN group, which are East Timor ,Brunei, Laos ,Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia, Burma, and Philippine.

人们一直在争论越南是否是东亚或者南亚的一部分。我认为越南在技术上是东南亚。它是东盟十国之一,这十国有东帝汶,文莱,老挝,越南,泰国,柬埔寨,新加坡,印尼,缅甸和菲律宾

So are they related? Well....some extent probably they are. I'm just too lazy to do my own research on this because I think it's waste of my time.....also I just finished my final last week and I wanna enjoy my Spring Break which doesn't require any brain activity. lmao

所以他们吗?好....一定程度上可能是他们。我只是懒得做我自己的研究,因为我认为这是在浪费我的时间。尽管我在最后一周刚刚完成期末考,我想要享受一个不需要任何大脑活动的春假

13.Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:20 AM
Suling, on 27 March 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:
What about Taiwan?
about Taiwan being an independent state is still very controversial. and also, even if it was independent, most of the culture will still be pretty much the same, except for one using traditional and one using simplified...

把台湾当成是一个独立的国家仍然是非常有争议的。即使它是独立的,大多数的文化仍然几乎是相同的,除了使用简体字和繁体字

14.Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:32 AM
I wonder if any people in those countries are happy to be related with China.

我认为,如果有任何人在这些国家当中,他们会对和中国有关联感到高兴

15.Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:21 AM
I'm Vietnamese and yes, I do admit that the Chinese culture is very similar to ours...the beliefs in Mahayana Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism, the similar words shared between Vietnamese and Cantonese, the same new year day, the belief in the 12 zodiac signs, the celebration of the moon festival, etc...

But I don't quite see the Japanese and Koreans as having anything to do with us. As far as I'm concerned, I had always saw their cultures as being completely different. The only thing that's shared is the use of chopsticks as the main eating utensils, but I don't think we have anything else in common with them.

我是越南人,是的,我承认,中国的文化是跟我们的文化非常类似
比如信仰大乘佛教,儒教,道教,越南和广东话有相似之处,在新的一年里每天的共享类似的话,并且都相信十二生肖,共同拥有中秋节的庆祝活动,等等..
但我不很日本和韩国和我们有什么相似之处。就我而言,我总是看到他们的文化是完全不同的。唯一相同之处就是筷子,把它作为主要的饮食用具,但除此之外我不认为我们有什么其他常见的相似之处。

16.I'm chinese
There is a lot of similarities between the cultures
But they each have something different which makes ten beautiful and different cultures!!!

我是中国人
我们文化之间总是有非常多的相似之处。
但是每一个国家都有不同的东西,制造了十个美丽而不同的文化

17.Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:15 AM
Autumn Leaves, on 20 May 2012 - 06:21 AM, said:
I'm Vietnamese and yes, I do admit that the Chinese culture is very similar to ours...the beliefs in Mahayana Buddhism, Confucianism, and Taoism, the similar words shared between Vietnamese and Cantonese, the same new year day, the belief in the 12 zodiac signs, the celebration of the moon festival, etc...
But I don't quite see the Japanese and Koreans as having anything to do with us. As far as I'm concerned, I had always saw their cultures as being completely different. The only thing that's shared is the use of chopsticks as the main eating utensils, but I don't think we have anything else in common with them.
To Japan & Korea: Look at the writing system(chinese script - Vietnamese used it too) and spoken language(many similar words), architecture of ancient houses, confucianism, clothes,...etc.

至于日本和韩国,仔细观察它们的书写系统(汉字脚本,并且越南也使用它们。)和口语(许多相似的词语),古民居,建筑,儒家思想,服侍,等等等等

18.Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:28 PM
Chinagirl123, on 21 June 2012 - 06:50 AM, said:
I'm chinese
There is a lot of similarities between the cultures
But they each have something different which makes ten beautiful and different cultures!!!
Yes, Asian cultures can be quiet similar, but I found their foods are very different.

是的,亚洲文化非常的相似,但是我发现它们的食物非常的不一样

19.Taiwanese pride! But also Chinese. Because I actually understand that many Taiwanese are actually Chinese in origin.
2012年7月6日-上午11:35

我很欣赏这个主题。无论你是谁,都替你感到骄傲:]
台湾人的骄傲!但也是中国人的骄傲。因为其实我知道,很多台湾人其实起源于中国。 台湾-加油!

20.Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:49 AM
There should seriously be some East Asian unity....I hope to see Chinese, Taiwanese, Koreans and Japanese...in a unity. Like Europeans already did (EU)...lol
or perhaps we Koreans are not worthy enough to belong in the North EAST ASIAN elite circle with the Chinese and Japanese.

东亚应该在团结一些,....我希望看到中国,台湾,韩国和日本在一个单位。像欧洲人一样,没有区别,它们只有欧盟(EU)。LOL
或者除了我们韩国人不值得属于东北亚精英圈子的中国和日本,

21.。osted 20 July 2012 - 02:45 AM
DreamWeaver1337, on 20 July 2012 - 01:49 AM, said:
There should seriously be some East Asian unity....I hope to see Chinese, Taiwanese, Koreans and Japanese...in a unity. Like Europeans already did (EU)...lol
or perhaps we Koreans are not worthy enough to belong in the North EAST ASIAN elite circle with the Chinese and Japanese.
your comment is freaking hilarious. since when did Koreans use 'we Korean' to identify themselves? trolling enough huh? lmao

您的评论真是恼人的搞笑。从什么时候起,韩国人用“我们韩国人“这样的身份吗?钓鱼钓够了吧?

22.Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:18 AM
well one truth that we cannot dismiss is that china is a big country, and the ones surrounded it are small countries. they have all been greatly influenced by china, and hardly the same can be said the other way around. and especially in modern times, each of those countries' biggest trading partner is china. i wouldnt go as far as to say that they rely on chinese money, but they all definitely benefit from china's rise.

一个我们不能无视的事实是,中国是一个巨大国家,它被一些小国家所环绕,它们受到的中华文化的影响非常大,很难说还有其他的环绕的方式。
特别是当今时代,这些国家的最大贸易伙伴就是中国。我不会去说,他们依靠中国人的钱,但他们都肯定是从中国的崛起中受益。

23.Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:52 AM
Diego Viet, on 20 July 2012 - 02:45 AM, said:
your comment is freaking hilarious. since when did Koreans use 'we Korean' to identify themselves? trolling enough huh? lmao
Sarcasm.

讽刺

Of course we Koreans are part of the North EAST ASIAN elite circle (along with Chinese and Japanese). Korean culture is highly Confucian culture like the Chinese culture itself..(not much Japanese, however) and we share surnames, history, civilization, language, etc. All joking/sarcasm aside, no intelligent Korean, Chinese or Japanese would deny Koreans being part of the north 'east asian' elite circle. It's always been China, Korea and Japan.

我们韩国当然是东北亚精英圈(包括中国和日本)的一部分。韩国文化受到儒家文化的深刻影响,就好像中国文化本身一样,我们共享姓氏,文化,语言,历史等等。所有的玩笑/嘲讽都滚开,没有天资卓然的韩国,中国或者日本就会否认韩国属于东北亚精英圈子。东北亚精英圈子一直都是中国,韩国和日本

24. muddy, on 20 July 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:
well one truth that we cannot dismiss is that china is a big country, and the ones surrounded it are small countries. they have all been greatly influenced by china, and hardly the same can be said the other way around. and especially in modern times, each of those countries' biggest trading partner is china. i wouldnt go as far as to say that they rely on chinese money, but they all definitely benefit from china's rise.
Pretty well said, actually. I am willing to admit China is great and it is...it will be cool to see it rise as a superpower... yes China is the center because it is SO HUGE with SO LARGE population...Korea and Japan are ***ALL nations with mucher smaller populations. This is logical.
well Korea definitely benefits...both North and South...but i hardly doubt Japan benefits...or even likes. Recent poll showed 84% of Japanese had negative view of China...and there's hardly any cultural exchange between Chinese and Japanese in general. Rather there is more tension and distrust. This is based on personal interaction with many fellow mainland Chinese and Japanese people.
Yeah...looking at the picture the OP posted...China is ENORMOUSLY HUGE....Korea, let alone South Korea is tiny....Japan is somewhat normal as it's the same size as Great Britain.

还算可以,说是在的,我愿意承认中国是伟大的,我将冷静地看到它上升成为一个超级大国。是的,中国是中心,因为它是如此之大,人口是如此之多。比起中国,韩国和日本则是领土和人口都小很多的小国。这是合乎逻辑的。
这对南北朝鲜都非常有好处..但我非常怀疑对日本的好处。最近的民调显示,84%的日本人对中国有负面看法,中国和日本几乎没有任何的文化交流。相反,他们有更多的紧张和不信任。这是基于许多中国大陆民众和日本民众的互动。
啊......看着OP发布的图片...中国是非常非常巨大的......韩国,抛开朝鲜来说是非常小的。...... -日本是有些不正常的,因为它的面积如同大不列颠。

25.Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:52
it doesn't matter, their economies are interconnected regardless of what the japanese sentiment is towards china. japan depends on china for rare earths, which is essential for their electronics industry. china produces more than 90% of the world's rare earths. in the past, china has cut its supply to japan due to political tensions, and their electronics industry suffered severely, forcing them to move their production base over to china.

不要紧,日本情绪是和中国的经济是相互关联的。日本依赖中国的稀土,这是他们的电子工业必不可少的。中国生产全球90%以上的稀土。在过去,因为对日关系的紧张,中国已经削减了稀土对日的供应,使其电子产业受到严重损坏,迫使他们把自己的生产基地转移到了中国。

26.Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:57 AM
muddy, on 20 July 2012 - 04:52 AM, said:
it doesn't matter, their economies are interconnected regardless of what the japanese sentiment is towards china. japan depends on china for rare earths, which is essential for their electronics industry. china produces more than 90% of the world's rare earths. in the past, china has cut its supply to japan due to political tensions, and their electronics industry suffered severely, forcing them to move their production base over to china.
Well it could. There are still historical and present tensions and disputes...like that Island dispute that is going on....
China and Japan are heavily involved trading partners....nothing more. They aren't friends or allies. They certainly don't trust each other. But at least they won't be going to war with each other anytime soon (i hope...)

.那里一直持续着历史和目前的争端,比如钓鱼岛的争端就在持续。
中国和日本是积极参与的贸易合作伙伴。......
但也仅此而已。他们不是朋友或盟友。
他们当然不会相互信任。但是,至少他们不会很快的就交战(虽然我希望)

27.Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:05 AM
skYmaster, on 28 June 2012 - 01:15 AM, said:
To Japan & Korea: Look at the writing system(chinese script - Vietnamese used it too) and spoken language(many similar words), architecture of ancient houses, confucianism, clothes,...etc.
Perhaps they might be similar to China years back but it seems like Japan dropped a lot of the Chinese culture it used to borrow and adopted more European cultures, such as Japan's adoption of celebrating the western new year rather than the Chinese new year like Vietnam still does.
As for Korea, I don't know much about it but it seems to borrow more European cultures as well, example being as to how often Koreans are Christians compared to the other Asians who are more frequently Buddhists.
I think as far as the CURRENT Sinosphere goes, in terms of how close the countries are to the Chinese culture; it's China, Taiwan, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Of course, in terms of geography (East Asia), it's China, Mongolia, Russia, Japan, and Korea. But since we're speaking culturally, I don't think Russia, Japan, and Korea are that much Chinese-influenced, or at least, not anymore. I'm not too sure about Mongolia but I'm guessing it's the same for them.

尽管可能中国年的回归,但是中国文化在日本下降了很多,因为它更多的借鉴吸收了欧洲文化,例如日本开始过西方新年,而并不是中国新年,只有越南还在过中国新年。
至于韩国,我知道的不是非常多。但是看起来它更多更好的吸收了欧洲文化。举例,韩国人更多的则是基督教徒,而其他亚洲国家更多的则是佛教徒。
当然就地理上来说 ,(东亚)是中国,蒙古国,俄罗斯,日本和韩国。
但是从我之前所讲的出发,我并不认为俄罗斯,日本和韩国受到非常多的中华文化的影响,或者至少不会很多。我不是太确定蒙古国,但是我猜它和俄罗斯,日本和韩国一样

28.Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:11 AM
Autumn Leaves: Yes it seems Koreans are known for being the most Judeo-Christian influenced....contrast to Chinese adhering to Buddhism/Taoism and Japanese to Shintoism/Buddhism. We are quite notoriously known for Christianity. But one thing you got wrong. Christianity isn't European at it's core...it's Jewish/Israelite.

是的,看来韩国受犹太教和基督教的影响是众所周知的......相反,中国秉承佛教/道教,日本秉持神道教/佛教。
我们秉持着相当臭名昭著的基督教的。但有一件事,你错了。欧洲不是基督教的核心,基督教的核心是犹太人/以色列人

29.Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:21 AM
DreamWeaver1337, on 20 July 2012 - 05:11 AM, said:
Autumn Leaves: Yes it seems Koreans are known for being the most Judeo-Christian influenced....contrast to Chinese adhering to Buddhism/Taoism and Japanese to Shintoism/Buddhism. We are quite notoriously known for Christianity. But one thing you got wrong. Christianity isn't European at it's core...it's Jewish/Israelite.
Oh okay, thanks for correcting me. Something new I learned today then, lol.

哦,好的。感谢你纠正我的错误。今天我学到了一些新的东西。LOL

30.Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:14 AM
I think that if you look at the topic of the thread as an attempt to find similarities between Asian cultures that can help draw people closer and help reduce some of the racial and historical tensions that exists then lets embrace the thread.
Try to talk about the things that you relate to in other cultures, not the things that pull people apart.
I think the topic starter had a good idea - like we all eat with chopsticks - each one a little differently perhaps but still we all use the same basic method.
There are similarities in how we write, and how we build houses and how we speak (tonal languages) - these things make us more alike than different.
So how many other similarities can you find between different Asian cultures that help people relate to each other better?

我认为,如果你的主题是试图找到亚洲文化的相似之处,这样可以帮助吸引人们接近,并且减少一些种族和历史的紧张局势,然后让她们仅仅拥抱这个主题。
谈谈你提到的关于其他的文化的东西,而不是把人们分开。
我认为主题的出发点是很好的,比如我们都是用筷子吃饭,其他可能有些许不一样,但是至少我们一直在使用同样的基本方式。
这里有许多相似的地方,我们如何写作,如何修建房屋,如何说话。这些东西让我们的相同点多于不同点。
所以,你能发现多少亚洲文化的相似之处帮助亲密人们之间的关系?

31.Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:16 AM
DreamWeaver1337, on 20 July 2012 - 04:57 AM, said:
Well it could. There are still historical and present tensions and disputes...like that Island dispute that is going on....
China and Japan are heavily involved trading partners....nothing more. They aren't friends or allies. They certainly don't trust each other. But at least they won't be going to war with each other anytime soon (i hope...)
what do you mean it could. it could what?
i might know what youre saying, do you mean negative sentiment could affect china? i doubt it, the only reason china isnt putting japan in its place militarily is because the US has its back. but even then, china can play all sorts of games with economic policy to screw around with japan. just look at norway.

你的意思是什么?日本能够做什么?
我也许知道你想说你什么,你的意思是负面情绪对中国的影响吗?我对此表示怀疑,中国不把日本放在军事位置上的唯一原因,是因为美国在它的后面。但即使如此,中国可以玩各种游戏,用经济政策玩弄日本
看看挪威吧。

muddy, on 20 July 2012 - 06:16 AM, said:
what do you mean it could. it could what?
i might know what youre saying, do you mean negative sentiment could affect china? i doubt it, the only reason china isnt putting japan in its place militarily is because the US has its back. but even then, china can play all sorts of games with economic policy to screw around with japan. just look at norway.
No of course it wouldn't really affect china. I mean't the negative sentiment would affect Chinese-Japanese relations. China is known for hating Japan and Japan don't trust the Chinese, the only good thing coming out of Chinese-Japanese relations is trade. History is history and we can't change the past....but at the very least a war in the Far East wouldn't be good.

不,当然不会真正影响到中国。我的意思是负面情绪会影响中日关系。中国是出了名的恨日本,日本也并不相信中国,唯一的显现出来的好处就是终日关系是贸易伙伴。
历史就是历史,我们不能改变过去......但最起码一场远东战争并不是好事。

33.Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:56 PM
DreamWeaver1337, on 20 July 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:
Wish there were more people like you here
No reason why not - all it takes is a little bit of effort to find our similarities instead of complaining about our differences.
It's always easier to complain / be negative than it is to be positive, but with a bit of effort it can be done.

没理由不这样做。它需要一点点的努力,以找到我们的相似之处,而不是抱怨我们之间的分歧,
变得消极和充满埋怨总是比变得积极容易,但是通过一点努力是可以被完成。

34.Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:34 PM
DreamWeaver1337, on 20 July 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:
No of course it wouldn't really affect china. I mean't the negative sentiment would affect Chinese-Japanese relations. China is known for hating Japan and Japan don't trust the Chinese, the only good thing coming out of Chinese-Japanese relations is trade. History is history and we can't change the past....but at the very least a war in the Far East wouldn't be good.
oh, chinese-japanese relations. well in china's experience, relations dont mean anything. in 1989, after the tianmen square massacre, many western countries severed ties with china, including the U.S.. Jiang Zemin, the then president of china, made absolutely no attempt to reestablish relations. he famously said "they'll be back". and he was right, they did come back. each one of those nations made the initiative to reestablish relations with china. there is nothing to lose if you choose to turn away from china, but there is alot to gain by cooperating. and thats another truth.

哦,中国和日本的关系。在中国的经验,关系并不意味着什么。在八 九,事件后,许多西方国家切断与中国的关系,包括美国在内。江,之后的中国国家主席,绝对没有试图重新建立关系。他曾经说过一句著名的话:“他们会回来的。” 。他是正确的,它们都回来了。这些国家的每一个举措,都旨在与重建与中国的关系。入托你选择远离中国,没有什么可是去的,但是合作会有许多收获,这是另一个事实。

35.Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:55 PM
Xiaoli, on 20 July 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:
No reason why not - all it takes is a little bit of effort to find our similarities instead of complaining about our differences.
It's always easier to complain / be negative than it is to be positive, but with a bit of effort it can be done.
Wish there were more mainlanders here...i've seen quite a bunch of bitter Taiweeboos

希望这里有更多的大陆人,我看到过许多痛苦的台湾人

36.muddy, on 20 July 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:
oh, chinese-japanese relations. well in china's experience, relations dont mean anything. in 1989, after the tianmen square massacre, many western countries severed ties with china, including the U.S.. Jiang Zemin, the then president of china, made absolutely no attempt to reestablish relations. he famously said "they'll be back". and he was right, they did come back. each one of those nations made the initiative to reestablish relations with china. there is nothing to lose if you choose to turn away from china, but there is alot to gain by cooperating. and thats another truth.
Of course. Look at the trade between China-Japan and China-South Korea...it's fabulous!

当然。看看中国和日本的交易,在看看中国和韩国的交易,这是美妙的!

37.Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:10 PM
DreamWeaver1337, on 20 July 2012 - 05:55 PM, said:
Wish there were more mainlanders here...i've seen quite a bunch of bitter Taiweeboos
Sunshine, instead of showing us where your prejudices are, why don't you start the ball rolling by embracing your common Chineseness with Taiwan. It's only your politics that are different nothing else.
PS Sunshine is used affectionately.

阳光,而不是向我们展示你的偏见。为什么你不开始你的活动去拥抱普通的中国和台湾人。
这只是你的政治,不同的仅此而已。
PS阳光表示亲切地

38.Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:36 AM
Xiaoli, on 20 July 2012 - 06:14 AM, said:
I think that if you look at the topic of the thread as an attempt to find similarities between Asian cultures that can help draw people closer and help reduce some of the racial and historical tensions that exists then lets embrace the thread.
Try to talk about the things that you relate to in other cultures, not the things that pull people apart.
I think the topic starter had a good idea - like we all eat with chopsticks - each one a little differently perhaps but still we all use the same basic method.
There are similarities in how we write, and how we build houses and how we speak (tonal languages) - these things make us more alike than different.
So how many other similarities can you find between different Asian cultures that help people relate to each other better?
Yes, I suppose you're right.
A few months back, I told my bf that the girl name "Ai" in Vietnamese meant "love" and he said that it meant the exact same thing in Japanese too. That got me thinking that the only reason why this coincidence occurred must be because the Chinese might also have "ai" to mean "love" in their language as well. So to confirm my suspicion, I asked a friend from Taiwan if this was the case and he said yes. So I found that to be a little fun fact that all three languages; Chinese, Vietnamese, and Japanese have "ai" to mean "love" xD
So my bf and I joked around and decided if we were to ever have a daughter, we'll name her Ai because it means the same thing in both languages, as well as Chinese

是的,我支持你。你是对的。
几个月前,我告诉我的男朋友,在越南女孩的名字“爱”的意思是“爱”,他说,它的意思跟在日本也是完全一样的。
。这让我想到,这样的巧合发生的唯一原因是因为在中国”爱“字可能也有“爱”的意思是。
因此,为了证实我的怀疑,我问了一个来自台湾的朋友,是否”爱“字也是”爱“的意思。
他说是。
所以,我发现这一点有趣的事实是,所有这三种语言,中国,越南,日本有爱”字的意思是“爱”。
所以,我BF和我开玩笑说,如果我们有了一个女儿,我们会给她取名叫爱,因为这意味着同样的意义在两种不同的语言中,和汉语一样。

39.Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:44 AM
Autumn Leaves, on 21 July 2012 - 08:36 AM, said:
Yes, I suppose you're right.
A few months back, I told my bf that the girl name "Ai" in Vietnamese meant "love" and he said that it meant the exact same thing in Japanese too. That got me thinking that the only reason why this coincidence occurred must be because the Chinese might also have "ai" to mean "love" in their language as well. So to confirm my suspicion, I asked a friend from Taiwan if this was the case and he said yes. So I found that to be a little fun fact that all three languages; Chinese, Vietnamese, and Japanese have "ai" to mean "love" xD
So my bf and I joked around and decided if we were to ever have a daughter, we'll name her Ai because it means the same thing in both languages, as well as Chinese
I think that is so cool! Lovely name for your daughter too

我认为这个主题非常酷!你女儿的名字也非常可爱

40.Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:46 PMXiaoli, on 21 July 2012 - 08:44 AM, said:I think that is so cool! Lovely name for your daughter too (should that ever happen
I know I just can't help but think...China and Japan are a lot bigger than Korea and outperforms Korea and is more influence to the world...why is Korea included in north east asia sphere anyway? Shouldn't it just move to the lowwer Southeast Asia (ASEAN)?

我知道,我不能够帮上忙。但是想想,中国和日本比韩国大许多,在世界上的影响力也比韩国大很多。为什么韩国包括在东北亚,而不移动到东盟?

41.Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:19 PMDreamWeaver1337, on 21 July 2012 - 12:46 PM, said:I know I just can't help but think...China and Japan are a lot bigger than Korea and outperforms Korea and is more influence to the world...why is Korea included in North East Asia sphere anyway? Shouldn't it just move to the lower Southeast Asia (ASEAN)?
What difference would that make? Why would it be important?

有什么不同?它为什么是重要的?

42Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:35 PMXiaoli, on 21 July 2012 - 08:44 AM, said:I think that is so cool! Lovely name for your daughter too (should that ever happen
Thanks! ^^
Oh, I did some more research and I just found out that we, "Sinosphereans", also share the common culture in giving small envelopes with money contained inside them as a New Year's gift or a wedding gift. I learned that the Mandarin Chinese call them "hongbao", the Cantonese Chinese call them "laisee", the Vietnamese call them "li xi", and the Japanese call them "otoshidama" (although for weddings, the Japanese call them shugi-bukuro).
I thought that's pretty interesting to know My family still practices that (giving out money contained in envelopes) every Chinese/Lunar New Year and at every wedding they go to, so it's pretty cool to know that a lot of Chinese and Japanese also practice it xD

谢谢!^ ^
哦,我做了一些研究,我只是发现了我们,汉文化圈也分享共同的文化,包含把他们的钱包扎在小信封里面作为新年的礼物或结婚礼物给。
我学到的普通话称之为“红包”,广东话的中国人称之为“利市”,越南称 ​​他们为“李夕”,和日本人称之为“otoshidama”(虽然举办婚礼,日本人把他们shugi bukuro )。
我认为知道我的家人仍然在实行这个风俗是非常有趣的(透露载于信封内的钱),每一个中国人在农历新年,并在每一个婚礼时都这样做,所以知道许多中国人和日本人还在坚持这个习俗是非常有趣的!XD

43.Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:13 PMAutumn Leaves, on 21 July 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:Thanks! ^^
Oh, I did some more research and I just found out that we, "Sinosphereans", also share the common culture in giving small envelopes with money contained inside them as a New Year's gift or a wedding gift. I learned that the Mandarin Chinese call them "hongbao", the Cantonese Chinese call them "laisee", the Vietnamese call them "li xi", and the Japanese call them "otoshidama" (although for weddings, the Japanese call them shugi-bukuro).
I thought that's pretty interesting to know My family still practices that (giving out money contained in envelopes) every Chinese/Lunar New Year and at every wedding they go to, so it's pretty cool to know that a lot of Chinese and Japanese also practice it xD
And a very popular custom it is too

这是一个非常受欢迎的风俗!

44.Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:42 PMThe original post was very enlightening to me. I like the Chinese house and Japanese clothing the best out of those pictures. Magnificent architecture and nice traditional clothing, any fascinating world tradition or the idea of some sort of unity - all of that is timeless.

原来的文章对我很有启发。我喜欢漂亮照片上,中国的房子和日本的服装。宏伟的建筑,漂亮的传统服装,任何的迷人世界传统或某种统一的想法 - 所有这一切是永恒的。

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 646
注册日期 : 14-02-18

http://ichina21.123ubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题